dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Simple tags would fix all this overly complicated crap without getting into too many particulars: Bull-MC (MC sleeps with NPCs love interests - could be male, female or trans "bull" for functional purposes), Cuckolded-MC (love interest sleeps around on MC), Cheating-MC (MC cheats on love interest).

Anything beyond that starts to get even more silly. But something like this would be workable to give users a general guide towards what they're looking for, even if you changed the names of the tags slightly. Not that I think f95zone would go that route by this point, with all the tags that would need to be retconned.

Jul 27, 2020
Simple tags would fix all this overly complicated crap without getting into too many particulars: Bull-MC (MC sleeps with NPCs love interests - could be male, female or trans "bull" for functional purposes), Cuckolded-MC (love interest sleeps around on MC), Cheating-MC (MC cheats on love interest).

Anything beyond that starts to get even more silly. But something like this would be workable to give users a general guide towards what they're looking for, even if you changed the names of the tags slightly. Not that I think f95zone would go that route by this point, with all the tags that would need to be retconned.
Or normies might just get the hell out, going to church or something.
There they will definitely not face the evil of NTR or other lusty things.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is Evakiss using the spain timezone? It would be 4 days and five hours, then (US time is seven hours less).

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
A quick question for all my fellow Cindy simps and i know there were some conversations being had about Cindy and her personality so if people were already discussing this please let me know the page but anyways would you guys be together with a girl like Cindy in real life.Weighing all the negatives and the positives of her personality would you be able to give her the constant fun and attention she requires in order to reap the rewards of her love and affection.Of course everyone can chime in on this but i guess if you don't like her in the game you definitely would not be with a girl like her in real life.For me personally even tho Cindy is an 11/10 in the game and my main goal i could not be with a girl like her in real life no mater how much fun and how beautiful she is.
No. And it has nothing to do with her personality. In irl I would never go after someone who's already taken, especially if she's dating my friend. But it's a good thing Ian isn't me and doesn't have those morality issues :sneaky:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Can anyone help me out here?

I started a fresh game in honor of the new update coming out (1 year sober!) and I wanted to do a bit of a different route this time. Basically, I wanted to make Ian fuck Emma and cuck Perry (seems appropriate right now). The only issue is, I want Jeremy to also cuck Perry (because fuck Perry) by fucking Emma but I can't because (I assume) I was a dick one too many time to Jeremy so the game won't allow me.

Is there a way to change this without replaying the game for who knows how many hours? Maybe some value I can switch from 'false' to 'true'?

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone help me out here?

I started a fresh game in honor of the new update coming out (1 year sober!) and I wanted to do a bit of a different route this time. Basically, I wanted to make Ian fuck Emma and cuck Perry (seems appropriate right now). The only issue is, I want Jeremy to also cuck Perry (because fuck Perry) by fucking Emma but I can't because (I assume) I was a dick one too many time to Jeremy so the game won't allow me.

Is there a way to change this without replaying the game for who knows how many hours? Maybe some value I can switch from 'false' to 'true'?
try
Code:
emma_jeremy = true
and
Code:
ian_jeremy += 1/2/3/100
if you want to improve your relationship with him

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes