portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Can anyone help me out here?

I started a fresh game in honor of the new update coming out (1 year sober!) and I wanted to do a bit of a different route this time. Basically, I wanted to make Ian fuck Emma and cuck Perry (seems appropriate right now). The only issue is, I want Jeremy to also cuck Perry (because fuck Perry) by fucking Emma but I can't because (I assume) I was a dick one too many time to Jeremy so the game won't allow me.

Is there a way to change this without replaying the game for who knows how many hours? Maybe some value I can switch from 'false' to 'true'?
there's a whole guide btw, that has all the variables listed so you can console it.
Shoutout bloody mares

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I completed 16 saves and will stop.

https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-v0-9-remastered-final-eva-kiss.48813/post-9479697

I'm out of ideas. I'd like to make a save of wimp Ian getting cucked by Jeremy in the threesome, but to agree with the threesome, Ian needs a high lust stat, so he is unlikely to suck at sex. And Jeremy isn't mean (and smart) enough to humiliate his pal, so will this even happen? I already have doubts about Ian losing Lena to Jerrys BBC, since Lena can't chose a relationship with Ian if she is on Jeremys route.

Reactions: Existence X

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-v0-9-remastered-final-eva-kiss.48813/post-9479697

I'm out of ideas. I'd like to make a save of wimp Ian getting cucked by Jeremy in the threesome, but to agree with the threesome, Ian needs a high lust stat, so he is unlikely to suck at sex. And Jeremy isn't mean (and smart) enough to humiliate his pal, so will this even happen? I already have doubts about Ian losing Lena to Jerrys BBC, since Lena can't chose a relationship with Ian if she is on Jeremys route.
Well, you can keep on trying, but it will not really help you, because you go at it with the wrong idea. "Wimp" Ian will not partake in the threesome, any Ian version having a threesome with Alison and Jeremy is by definition not a wimp.
There are Ian players who nip the threesome in the bud. Early on you have the chance to completely cut off Jeremy from Alison, no matter if you pursue her or not.
Then we have Ian players who play him towards a player with Alison and him good fuckbuddies. That Ian is no wimp and has fun in bed with his friends.
Other Ian players go on the love route with Alison, but want her experimental, so do not stop Jeremy in the beginning. It becomes clear over the run of the game that Alison has deep feelings for Ian and even experiment-happy (since her ex was a dud in bed) Alison likes and loves Ian much more than Jeremy. Any threesome between them has another Ian who is definitely not a wimp and has fun in bed with his friends and in Alison´s case lover.

The "wimp" Ian you want, sees the pictures of the threesome sent to him, he is not a participant.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Probably. I got curious by this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-v0-9-remastered-final-eva-kiss.48813/post-9475964

Made me wonder if there really will be scenes of Jeremy winning Lena and Alison over to Ians disadvantage.

Scene 1b: Ian is unable to get it up again and ends up just watching Jeremy fuck Allison. If Ian asked Jeremy for the videos previously he will start jerking-off and enjoying the live performance, feeding more into his cuck/voyeur fetish.
Scene 2b: Lena and Ian are officially dating and are celebrating with the whole friend group at the club (Blazers?). Jeremy and Lena talk about the blowjob she gave him and the subsequent sexting and Lena ends up cheating on Ian with Jeremy in the club's bathroom.

>This scene is all but confirmed with the which talks about a "Final, complex scene" which includes 3 different characters (with Lena). I think this scene will be what I described above to be as we do see Jeremy post a story from "Blazers" but it will also have 2 other variations, one with Ian (duh) and one with either Rober, Mike or (big maybe) Axel.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Probably. I got curious by this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-v0-9-remastered-final-eva-kiss.48813/post-9475964
Made me wonder if there really will be scenes of Jeremy winning Lena and Alison over to Ians disadvantage.
I can theorise that with Lena this is a possibility, much less with Alison, if Ian just halfway likes her. Even experimental Alison goes for Jeremy only to get a)good sex her ex did not deliver and b)if Ian does not go for her, she wants to see his reactions. If Ian shows just a tiny bit a feelings towards Alison, that he likes her, then Jeremy find himself shelved by Alison really, really quick.

bananon

Jul 3, 2020

i find it weird that lena can't choose a serious relationship with ian only because she fucked jeremy, meanwhile ian can fuck everyone and still go for a serious relationship with her

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
i find it weird that lena can't choose a serious relationship with ian only because she fucked jeremy, meanwhile ian can fuck everyone and still go for a serious relationship with her
this is my only citic that I have about eva that she sometimes is a coward she is sometimes to scared from her own fanbase her other game with the femdom trans cheracter is a good example I think some fans hated her too much thats why she is scared to put that in this game and sometimes makes this decissions about relationship restrictions which i dont understand in a game were you choose so much and everything is about the free decission choice and you can play the way you want(which is the big selling point about this game).

Last edited:
Reactions: lyric123
Nov 1, 2022
Yeah, wasn't she able to be in a serious relationship with him before or did that change?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's not weird. All the girls Ian fuck means nothing to Lena. They aren't Lena's friends. Exception is Holly and look how Lena react if Ian fuck her while dating Lena. Jeremy is Ian close friend. And Lena at this point of story still have her morals so she knows very well that get in a serious relationship with a guy while fucking one of his friends in the sidelines is not the right thing to do. That's make perfect sense with her character in these routes (Ian and Jeremy) at that point. Downside of good character craft for some, i guess.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
there's a whole guide btw, that has all the variables listed so you can console it.
Shoutout bloody mares
Is it possible to make some bigger changes, like for exanple can Lena fuck Jeremy and then choose to be official with Ian or is that too game-breaking?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
It's not weird. All the girls Ian fuck means nothing to Lena. They aren't Lena's friends. Exception is Holly and look how Lena react if Ian fuck her while dating Lena. Jeremy is Ian close friend. And Lena at this point of story still have her morals so she knows very well that get in a serious relationship with a guy while fucking one of his friends in the sidelines is not the right thing to do. That's make perfect sense with her character in these routes (Ian and Jeremy) at that point. Downside of good character craft for some, i guess.
Your argument makes only sense if you roleplayplay a caring kind of lena that focus on her music dont get influanced by ivy helps her mom and so on

But if you roleplay a lena that dosent care for her mom,ivy influance,drugs fucks mark,use robert ,fucks axel gives her friends boyfriend a blowjob and so on your argument makes zero sens for lena to act that way

• Thinking Face
Reactions: selberdreher

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Your argument makes only sense if you roleplayplay a caring kind of lena that focus on her music dont get influanced by ivy helps her mom and so on

But if you roleplay a lena that dosent care for her mom,ivy influance,drugs fucks mark,use robert ,fucks axel gives her friends boyfriend a blowjob and so on your argument makes zero sens for lena to act that way
And you just forget that to get the scene of Ian asking Lena to be his girlfriend you have to play a path where Lena and Ian are dating. And a Lena when date Ian really cares about him despite be able to act as a bicth with other people (just like real people and just like Ian can be a jerk with everyone and still be sweet with Lena). Doesn't matter if she is a big of a slut, she is not a brainless meany bitch despite you want see a BBC NTR not matter what.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes