depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Tags at the top of the page gets added after game has that scene related to the tag. There may be some exceptions where it's added too early, too late or tag is just misleading. When you see something like that, just report it, if the mod is in a good mood, then he/she may fix it. So good luck.

Jul 27, 2020
I think Ian x Gillian reunion will be the closing event for ch10
When i saw how Ian suffer because of her, I realized that I want avenge our boy. I want humilate Gillian, destroy her and make her suffer. I want that Ian fuck her brains out and corrupt her. Subjugated her completely and make her his obedient slave.
I hope Eva Kiss give us this sweet oportunity.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
A quick question for all my fellow Cindy simps and i know there were some conversations being had about Cindy and her personality so if people were already discussing this please let me know the page but anyways would you guys be together with a girl like Cindy in real life.Weighing all the negatives and the positives of her personality would you be able to give her the constant fun and attention she requires in order to reap the rewards of her love and affection.Of course everyone can chime in on this but i guess if you don't like her in the game you definitely would not be with a girl like her in real life.For me personally even tho Cindy is an 11/10 in the game and my main goal i could not be with a girl like her in real life no mater how much fun and how beautiful she is.
Cindy as she's portrayed now, no, or rather not for long. I would sure fall in love with her extravert nature and excitement for adventures, as well as empathic perception of other people, and I'd probably be very invested in such a relationship for a month or two, but then will come a moment where I need to recharge my energy away from the constant clubbing and focus on my goals, and that's where Cindy's focus on herself will start to annoy me. I'd try to establish clear boundaries and explain that being an introvert I need my me-time just like she needs her social fun. If she respects this boundary and we both try to keep the balance between occasional public fun time and cozy "Netflix and chill", then it might actually work but it wouldn't be a natural relationship, more like a result of hard team work and a lot of patience, similar to her future relationship with Ian (where he will need quiet hours to work on his books and blog while finding ways to entertain Cindy). At least there's hoping that she'd appreciate our chaotic romantic getaways, be it travels or just spending quality time in nature. I'd definitely encourage Cindy's modeling and make her pose for me in various secluded beautiful places, filling up her portfolio.

Although most likely despite my efforts she'll just distract me from my work and then flip out at me for not being able to keep up with her or suggest that she can have fun on her own while I take my time recharging. That won't work because we'd just become distant, and such a relationship wouldn't be different from her relationship with Wade. No matter how hard I try to accommodate, she probably would take it for granted and will only remember the times I let her down. And in such circumstance I'd probably be the first to break up with her so that we don't waste our time with a dysfunctional relationship. We'd work better as friends.

Now, if we're talking about mature Cindy who learned to appreciate quiet moments and can be grateful for my sacrifices, using her empathy to seek mutual understanding, then hell yeah, I'm in! If Cindy is level-headed, then I'd probably wouldn't even be against her having fun on her own or with girlfriends if I feel like she sacrifices her needs to socialize simply to adapt to my calmer lifestyle. This mature Cindy could make me go out there and motivate me to live out my fantasies with her in the real world instead of only doing it in my mind, while I could entertain her brain with deep conversations about anything and make her feel special.

TL;DR - Cindy needs to grow up to become the perfect girlfriend.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Cheat is another tag which the game already has. ntr and cheat is kinda close but not the same thing. Ian must know about cheating or see the action or make it happen then feel miserable about it. As i see your points, I still dont think this game is ntr.
Cheating and NTR is a blurred line. What is NTR to you then?

Ian can watch Jeremy fuck Allison via photos or videos. He could also probably lose Cindy or Lena to Axel, and probably Holly too to another guy. Sure it's avoidable but it's still NTR imo.

It's called not ntr, it's called I'm a slut
:sneaky:
Imagine if Lena wasn't playable in that situation. People would riot about NTR

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Cheat is another tag which the game already has. ntr and cheat is kinda close but not the same thing. Ian must know about cheating or see the action or make it happen then feel miserable about it. As i see your points, I still dont think this game is ntr.
Honestly, I hate the complicated NTR terminology and all the unnecessary taxonomical japanese fanboy crap that goes along with it, which has popped up in the last few years or so. "Oh, that's Netorare." "Nah. Technically, that's Netori" (or whatever the hell they call it). "You see, the penis must be placed just so, as the love interest looks on from a 45 degree angle with an expression of shock and disgust on his face. Now, a 90 degree angle and an expression of embarrassed arousal is clearly more along the lines of netorisori, you see. Especially if the creampie leaks out at a rightward angle as the MC starts to salivate. Technically, a left-leaking creampie is netorisoru, given the MC's stomach starts to rumble, of course."

Just say "Ian got cucked! lol" and be done with it. :BootyTime:

But "Ackshully", you can call the Robert situation NTR by the standards you describe, since Ian becomes aware of Robert/Lena and isn't at all happy about it.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Many NTRs don't need the Cuck to know about the affair. As long as the Victim feels like they're "stolen away" by the Bull and experiences immense guilt, it's enough.

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
According to the some sources, dev went to a big wedding, then on the way home she saw a newly opened book fair and decided to do some shopping and research for better writing, probably she's on the way home for sure this time. So we'll see...
:LOL: Classic Eva.

Jul 27, 2020
Many NTRs don't need the Cuck to know about the affair. As long as the Victim feels like they're "stolen away" by the Bull and experiences immense guilt, it's enough.
Agree. There are many NTR games when cuck don't know anything at all. Often, even in game ending he might blindly wears deer antlers and belive in any bullshit that he's cheating girl feeds him.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I think all the terminology is just a way to cover-up what is actually happening.

The only thing that matters is if the POV of the Consumer is Jealousy Inducing or not. The Characters aren't real, so their feelings are completely irrelevant.

The only thing that matters is if the POV from which you consume the content Induces Jealousy.

If the Player/Reader consumes the story from the perspective of the Bull, it doesn't induce jealousy. You are stealing a bitch from another dude, it's great and you feel like a Boss.

If the Player views the story from a POV in which someone important to you is either stealed from you or is fucked by someone else without your consent, it induces jealousy.

That should be the tagging. Some people like feeling jealousy, so they won't mind experiencing that, other people won't.

My problem is that some people that don't like feeling jealousy still like seeing stories with Cheating either way, because they can avoid viewing the story from the authors intended POV and self-insert in the Bull. That creates a bad situation between people that can do that vs. people that can't.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes