Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Did I see that correctly in the pictures? Ivy and Ian in a training match against each other?
Don't know if it's Ian. Looks a little bit like him.

Last edited:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
That was a lot of fun. Wasn't expecting a Cindy scene, and I was anticipating a Louise/Jeremy/Lena threesome but didn't know if it'd happen, that was pretty hot.

Seems like a couple of bugs and typos here and there, but that's to be expected of an alpha version.

Does anyone know how to get the scenes of Ian and Ivy doing BJJ in the gym? That's pretty promising for future chapters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mer2333
Nov 1, 2022
Did I see that correctly in the pictures? Ivy and Ian in a training match against each other?
Don't know if it's Ian. Looks a little bit like him.
Yeah before Lena's performance at the bar you have to pick the gym option to get the grappling scene with Ivy who's surprisingly good.

Reactions: Reaurt

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Please update gallery unlocker, it's not working anymore
Unlock the console; open console; and copy, paste this in:

Python:
for i in gallery_scenes: i.unlocked_if="True"
...but most of the new Gallery scenes in Episode 10 are WIP i.e. not ready until the beta release.

...but there is a really nice picture of an apologetic dog. I feel like that's more than worth the effort.

carol525

Aug 24, 2019
Unlock the console; open console; and copy, paste this in:

Python:
for i in gallery_scenes: i.unlocked_if="True"
...but most of the new Gallery scenes in Episode 10 are WIP i.e. not ready until the beta release.

...but there is a really nice picture of an apologetic dog. I feel like that's more than worth the effort.
can you just upload the file I couldn't do it

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Alison scene tied with the Cindy one (my vote still goes to Alison though, sorry :cry:); i think the preggo kink really works for me and she seems to be the most passionate of all the LI's.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes