mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
the hottest scenes are jess scenes or bathroom blowjob I always love the kinky scenes so I really hope holly and cindy will get corruption scenes with the right decissions even if together with ian because all the cheating scenes and kinky scenes are so hottest things in her old game hope that this if together in relationship than this and this wont wokr even if we wanna play this way but maybe its because of writting and corruption needs time so I will hope for the future but the update is very good

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Ian has now creampied Allison multiple times and Cindy both of which aren't on birth control. I don't remember if he does the same to Holly? Either way this man is ending up paying some child support.

edit: I just realized if Ian cremapies Cindy it wil be pretty difficult for Ian and Cindy to act like they didn't get together until after she broke up with Wade because they'll have to lie about when she got pregnant (if that is the outcome) otherwise Wade would think it was his

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
mc is a cuck?
He's supposed to have some flexibility- but he is designed like one on a lot of levels. He's not a very satisfying male MC.

Too tiny and he doesn't get good scene content. The game is mostly focused on Lena and corruption. The men who can cuck him are larger, more attractive, have better scene content, and awful personalities. He has one 3some in the game and it is sharing Allison with one of them. A lot of his content is jerking it to pics of better men fucking his potential LI. If he shows interest in more than one woman he basically gets kicked out of their route content. Hell, every rotation one of his scenes is literally just the same art as two other generic male characters who can get swapped out for him.

Game is heavily focused on Lena. Ian is an afterthought- and he looks like a little bitch.

Aug 6, 2017
He's supposed to have some flexibility- but he is designed like one on a lot of levels. He's not a very satisfying male MC.

Too tiny and he doesn't get good scene content. The game is mostly focused on Lena and corruption. The men who can cuck him are larger, more attractive, have better scene content, and awful personalities. He has one 3some in the game and it is sharing Allison with one of them. A lot of his content is jerking it to pics of better men fucking his potential LI. If he shows interest in more than one woman he basically gets kicked out of their route content. Hell, every rotation one of his scenes is literally just the same art as two other generic male characters who can get swapped out for him.

Game is heavily focused on Lena. Ian is an afterthought- and he looks like a little bitch.
thank you, you saved me some bandwith!

khm7899

Jun 14, 2022
Was Stan abandoned in this game? He's one of my favorite characters.
Am I the only one who wants a relationship between Stan and Lena??

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021

I don't really agree with this. Ian can on the same route fuck pretty much every girl the only ones that are mutually exclusive are Holly and Cindy (you can fuck Allison Emma Cherry Lena Cindy all on the same route).

Cindy and Holly are loyal (haha well Cindy is loyal to Ian) if Ian persues them cannot be stolen away from him. Lenas sluttiness is your decision. The only way Ian gets cucked in any way is with Allison and even then in the threesome scene it's pretty clear that Ian is the better fuck than Jeremy who cums way too soon. Ian is also taller stronger and has a bigger dick and is a better fuck than Robert. I think the only one who is a threat to him is Axel

Lena feels more like an afterthought considering how poorly developed she is personally. Her story melds with Ians as she melds with his friend group and she doesn't have nearly as much content outside the context of it.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
mc is a cuck?
Only if you make him that way. You get to make the choices to shape them, so to say. He can be a complete alpha if you want, or a casual guy, or a man whore, or even a cuck if you want him to be. It's your choice.

My Ian is in a great relationship with Lena and she is head over heels for him. She couldn't be happier and he satisfies her plenty. All because I made the choices to make him that way.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
Ian has now creampied Allison multiple times and Cindy both of which aren't on birth control. I don't remember if he does the same to Holly? Either way this man is ending up paying some child support.

edit: I just realized if Ian cremapies Cindy it wil be pretty difficult for Ian and Cindy to act like they didn't get together until after she broke up with Wade because they'll have to lie about when she got pregnant (if that is the outcome) otherwise Wade would think it was his
If you use a condom, cindy confirms shes on birth control.....and do her raw anyways

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes