Jul 13, 2022
Wonder if Cindy and Lena or Cindy and Allison will fight in a future update considering how jealous Cindy is in Chapter 10 my bros? And damn chapter was too short but enjoyed the update, fist bump to Eva the producer bros.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
thank you, you saved me some bandwith!
He's supposed to have some flexibility- but he is designed like one on a lot of levels. He's not a very satisfying male MC.

Too tiny and he doesn't get good scene content. The game is mostly focused on Lena and corruption. The men who can cuck him are larger, more attractive, have better scene content, and awful personalities. He has one 3some in the game and it is sharing Allison with one of them. A lot of his content is jerking it to pics of better men fucking his potential LI. If he shows interest in more than one woman he basically gets kicked out of their route content. Hell, every rotation one of his scenes is literally just the same art as two other generic male characters who can get swapped out for him.

Game is heavily focused on Lena. Ian is an afterthought- and he looks like a little bitch.
That is a stretch in my opinion, sure you can push ian towards cucking but if you go another direction he can become a pretty dominant character pretty fast, i always play him as dominant and my main route for now is alison/cindy i know it will turn very bad soon lol. I for one love the alison and cindy scenes minerva, emma and cherry scenes are also very good in my opinion but for now i am not that invested in those routes. I also play lena as pure faithfull lesbian so 2 dedicated routes one for holly and one for louise and for the most part i think eva is doing a good job with those routes, i love that lena can stand up too seymour and even though lena´s life looks difficult i have faith that eva will never force anything on the player. I will ofc point out this is an opinion its not meant too be a critique of other players experience with the game, but just too point out that the player have a lot of freedom too mold the characters and the game too there preferences.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This is an excellent update. One run took about 2.5 hours, but given how many options for the development of events, it is quite realistic to get 15-20 hours of gameplay.
What I'm willing to pray for is that Part 11 doesn't take another 8 months of development. :HideThePain:

By the way, the quality of art is growing with each new episode. This scene is just breathtaking: :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
This is an excellent update. One run took about 2.5 hours, but given how many options for the development of events, it is quite realistic to get 15-20 hours of gameplay.
What I'm willing to pray for is that Part 11 doesn't take another 8 months of development. :HideThePain:

By the way, the quality of art is growing with each new episode. This scene is just breathtaking: :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh man, cant wait to play it lol

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I don't even play the game but what did you expect after a 8 month long update? lmao this people have never coded in their life and it shows
Saves to not be bricked again? Like the other games?

Which games do you even play then? Cyberpunk?

But sure, here we go again. Gonna play it soon.

Reactions: basededward8
Apr 25, 2021
He's supposed to have some flexibility- but he is designed like one on a lot of levels. He's not a very satisfying male MC.

Too tiny and he doesn't get good scene content. The game is mostly focused on Lena and corruption. The men who can cuck him are larger, more attractive, have better scene content, and awful personalities. He has one 3some in the game and it is sharing Allison with one of them. A lot of his content is jerking it to pics of better men fucking his potential LI. If he shows interest in more than one woman he basically gets kicked out of their route content. Hell, every rotation one of his scenes is literally just the same art as two other generic male characters who can get swapped out for him.

Game is heavily focused on Lena. Ian is an afterthought- and he looks like a little bitch.
Weird take bro, lol. I get what you're saying but the fact that he isn't some macho douchebag dickhead is what makes him appealing to me. He's just a normal, average looking guy who has a passion for writing. You can also make him work out a lot and learn to fight. Makes him more like a 'beefy alpha male' which you would prefer judging from your comment. But I guess he's a cuck if he can't be some savage and brawny looking andrew-tate-fan mf, lmao.

I honestly think that both MC's are depicted very 'realistically' given that this is still an AVN. Dialogue and relationships are genuinely immersive to play through, and the game easily has some of the best artwork i've seen on here. Great work from Eva as always.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Is there some scene with Ian and Ivy? or Am I just imagining. After they wrestle at the gym? I kind of something to happen between them at the party.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Remember all the discussion about Lena x Jeremy when she commits? I guess we got the answer now :D

Overall, this update is basically a full on affirmation that the cheating Lena routes will be fully supported. Allowing this is certainly sacrificing a bit of reasonableness in the characters in favor of delivering the fetishes, but I am very glad personally. A girlfriend who is sincere in the relationship, but also constantly cheats because players want to see that... it just can't be written much better than what we get here (especially in a game with this much route variations). In the end, how the relationships play out is totally up to the players, so I don't see an issue in Lena being a bit unconvincing on some routes to accommodate the fetishes people want on those routes.

Apr 25, 2021
Is there some scene with Ian and Ivy? or Am I just imagining. After they wrestle at the gym? I kind of something to happen between them at the party.
Unfortunately not. But the wrestling scene in particular is definitely a hint to future scenes. There are scenes with Lena and Ivy though, its pretty hot.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes