monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Weird take bro, lol. I get what you're saying but the fact that he isn't some macho douchebag dickhead is what makes him appealing to me. He's just a normal, average looking guy who has a passion for writing. You can also make him work out a lot and learn to fight. Makes him more like a 'beefy alpha male' which you would prefer judging from your comment. But I guess he's a cuck if he can't be some savage and brawny looking andrew-tate-fan mf, lmao.

I honestly think that both MC's are depicted very 'realistically' given that this is still an AVN. Dialogue and relationships are genuinely immersive to play through, and the game easily has some of the best artwork i've seen on here. Great work from Eva as always.
Aww. Did your feelings get hurt when I said Ian is pathetic in scene content compared to the other men?

Just look at Jeremy and Axel's scenes compared to Ian. They are like 10 times hotter.

1st threesome Ian got is his better looking black friend big dicking the girl who supposedly loves Ian, but she wanted a mmf three-some. She gets pissy if you tell her no.

Meanwhile Jeremy is so attractive that Lena is cheating on Ian behind his back in a super hot 3some with Louise.

It is pretty clear what Ian's role in this game is and he is good at it too b/c he looks so ridiculously average. Guy gets like 2 or 3 good scenes a release. He is an afterthought.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2017
That is a stretch in my opinion, sure you can push ian towards cucking but if you go another direction he can become a pretty dominant character pretty fast, i always play him as dominant and my main route for now is alison/cindy i know it will turn very bad soon lol. I for one love the alison and cindy scenes minerva, emma and cherry scenes are also very good in my opinion but for now i am not that invested in those routes. I also play lena as pure faithfull lesbian so 2 dedicated routes one for holly and one for louise and for the most part i think eva is doing a good job with those routes, i love that lena can stand up too seymour and even though lena´s life looks difficult i have faith that eva will never force anything on the player. I will ofc point out this is an opinion its not meant too be a critique of other players experience with the game, but just too point out that the player have a lot of freedom too mold the characters and the game too there preferences.
i will avoid the game then. thank you.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Aww. Did your feelings get hurt when I said Ian is pathetic in scene content compared to the other men?

Just look at Jeremy and Axel's scenes compared to Ian. They are like 10 times hotter.

1st threesome Ian got is his better looking black friend big dicking the girl who supposedly loves him b/c she wanted a mmf three-some. She gets pissy if you tell her no.

Meanwhile Jeremy is so attractive that Lena is cheating on Ian behind his back in a super hot 3some with Louise.

It is pretty clear what Ian's role in this game is and he is good at it too b/c he looks so ridiculously average. Guy gets like 2 or 3 good scenes a release. He is an afterthought.
You mean the threesome in wchich Ian clearly outperforms Jeremy.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice. Maybe that will shut up some of the doomsayers around here.
Myself will wait for a bit more for the final version because of the saves and to reduce chances of finding bugs. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Arata20 and sztrb

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong but if Lena messes around with another guy even once it automatically locks out Lena and Ian dating? Wanted to go the full cheating route but it's not much of a route if she's not with anyone to cheat on.

1st threesome Ian got is his better looking black friend big dicking the girl who supposedly loves Ian, but she wanted a mmf three-some. She gets pissy if you tell her no.

This entire post is some top tier projecting. Dude was just commenting on Ian as an MC and you pop in sucking Jeremy's dick harder than Lena does. Relax lmao, Ian isn't real he can't hurt you.

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong but if Lena messes around with another guy even once it automatically locks out Lena and Ian dating? Wanted to go the full cheating route but it's not much of a route if she's not with anyone to cheat on.

This entire post is some top tier projecting. Dude was just commenting on Ian as an MC and you pop in sucking Jeremy's dick harder than Lena does. Relax lmao, Ian isn't real he can't hurt you.
i think it only blocks out the commitment if she fucked Jeremy before committing. She can do the party bj and flirt with pics and what not, but not hook up with him that morning on i think it was chapter 8. she can still hook up with everyone else before and after.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
...and then Ali was all like 'aren't you going to use a condom?'

And I just started laughing, cause I don't even do that in real life.

Anyway, we're due in 40 weeks.

Important note guys. No matter how strong your breeding urges are as a guy, women get them ten times stronger. And they never go away. Once she thinks the thought, 'I want a baby from this person', its like an infection in their mind.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes