Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
is there no way to keep cherry intrested in you after she finds out about lena? or is cherry leaving you for axel a locked in story point?

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Honestly I do feel like this would have been better as two separate games
To be clear, I would play both games. I loved good girl, gone bad.

But the two characters have no connection that isn't romantic, no shared plot or story beyond the idea of 6 degrees of separation. Which makes the game feel disjointed, torn in two directions.

If Eva really had to have this concept, i think a fun way to do it, would have been to make the whole thing a shared universe, then develope episodes. First episode, play as Lena, ALL THE WAY through her entire plot, as many chapters as it takes, one Protagonist, one viewpoint.

THEN make Our Red String episode 2, starring Ian, a character who was a very minor part of Lena's story, probably not even a love interest beyond a possible fling. Ian's story takes place at the same time, in a parallel universe where slightly different things occur (since we control Ian now, instead of Lena). Make Lena a slightly larger role in this universe, possibly even a love interest option. However, there would be frustration or perhaps interest, since Lena wouldn't necessarily act like she did when we controlled her. She might be a jaded cheater now, or a maybe a passionate romantic.

After that we could explore Axel or Cindy, who are both SUPER involved with the other characters, but they have viewpoints we've never seen before, and would be interesting to get their point of view, their version of events.

And so on and so forth. You get it.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
To be clear, I would play both games. I loved good girl, gone bad.

But the two characters have no connection that isn't romantic, no shared plot or story beyond the idea of 6 degrees of separation. Which makes the game feel disjointed, torn in two directions.

If Eva really had to have this concept, i think a fun way to do it, would have been to make the whole thing a shared universe, then develope episodes. First episode, play as Lena, ALL THE WAY through her entire plot, as many chapters as it takes, one Protagonist, one viewpoint.

THEN make Our Red String episode 2, starring Ian, a character who was a very minor part of Lena's story, probably not even a love interest beyond a possible fling. Ian's story takes place at the same time, in a parallel universe where slightly different things occur (since we control Ian now, instead of Lena). Make Lena a slightly larger role in this universe, possibly even a love interest option. However, there would be frustration or perhaps interest, since Lena wouldn't necessarily act like she did when we controlled her. She might be a jaded cheater now, or a maybe a passionate romantic.

After that we could explore Axel or Cindy, who are both SUPER involved with the other characters, but they have viewpoints we've never seen before, and would be interesting to get their point of view, their version of events.

And so on and so forth. You get it.
Tbh, i'd much rather prefer if she made a solo game about Ian, we already have a FMC corruption game by her, it's called GGGB.

With Lena (and most FMC games) it ultimately ends up culminating in "how slutty/horny can you make her?", given that doesn't apply to MC's as a rule, there's far more ground to explore in terms of potential paths.

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
Really enjoyed this chapter. I am looking forward to how certain relationships develop. The threesomes have been a long time coming, and are built up pretty well, and I hope Eva keeps going with this content in future chapters. Gangbang on the board even? Also interested in how the new characters will factor into scenes as well.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Anyone get a book combo that got good "don't change anything" feedback from Holly? I don't feel like bothering with different combos since that's a lot of replays, even if you can change one or two selections in the chapter. Please post reply with a spoiler warning. :)

sissysub679

Mar 28, 2021
I cannot get the game to load from version 9 0n. Is there something I can do to fix this. I really like this game.

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.07s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.02s
Loading error handling took 0.03s
Loading script took 12.34s

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Thank you :)
Not sure if that's entirely true. I think that scenario occurs only if Lena doesn't heart Louise on any selections. One of my Lena's messed around with Louise once without selecting any hearts in the playthrough, resulting a different outcome than described. Likely more tied to which males vs females are hearted, or maybe other decisions in a hidden M/F/Bi preference stat points total.

Edit: Did a playthrough where Lena did heart Louise but was also going out with Ian, hearted. Good Jess still straight as an arrow fiance-wise. So there are other factors involved. Hidden sex-preference points likely. Might also depend on how many males vs females are hearted and maybe how high the relationship points are between them.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes