SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hawkes 50 cents of thoughts, which can't be spoiled on Eva's discord at all for many reasons...

Still disappointed with no Ian-Ivy, but do feel there might be some hope next chapter or so. Do approve of Lena getting to Ivy first. So my current rage meter is +5 (from +420)
Holly's three sides were fun. With Ian/Lena it was wholesome as fuck. With Ivy involved, lewds and approving.
Alison confirming her baby making kink for sure.
Cinders is remarkably lewd.
Same with Emma.
Wasn't really a fan of Minnie's new look to be honest, and do like the thought of Nat being part of the game now.
Cherry felt... eh.
Hanging with Jessica was a fun experience, both good side and bad. Hope for another hanging out.

Overall, while good in parts, one Lena's side it felt... short. Like not a lot happened and felt a little to fast paced. Same with Ian to an extent, specially with the lack of Ian and a certain party he attends. Feels like Lena's party should be place first over Ian's and have everything up until the party, then have Ian's segement also up to the party and during, then proceed into the possible next chapter, or go back to Lena for the weekend event. All in all, I give it a 3.5/5.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Are there any basic requirements for the event with Ian & Ivy in the gym? Does Ian have to be with Lena?
Nah. Ian just has to select Gym instead of working on his book or chilling out. Might possibly have to have a friendly relationship with Ivy though. None of my saves have him negative with her.

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
I disagree. I really love having multiple protagonists and having them interchange perspectives. It allows the player to make complex choices and lead to a more variable experience. It lets you see how your choices impact other characters and from another protagonist's perspective. The same conflict can be seen from different perspectives and can offer the player a more nuanced experience as opposed to only having one character to follow. This theme is the embodiment of having choices and consequences that comes with playing a game. It also allows for replayability. THIS is the edge that games have over other forms of media such as novels or films.
Of course, this also makes it a lot harder. It's one thing to have meaningful choices that lead to significant changes (a lot of games here are linear, making the "choices" feel fictitious or insignificant.) It's another to have multiple protagonists that let the player make varied choices from those characters, choices that interact and impact one another and lead to consequential changes to the plot. So this method of storytelling is so daunting and complex in comparison to just having one protagonist. But if done right, it would be one of the best experiences that a player can have over a game that depends on making choices for a character to advance a story.
This is where people underestimate the complexities and how EvaK should have everything planned out from the start. It's not 1 story she's writing; it's potentially dozens, with near limitless variations of detail within. How many people here have successfully written at least one novel length story? If it was easy we'd all be doing it.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
yoooo someone help me out if ya can.

what's the furthest you can go with Robert and still avoid (or undo) the dating robert true variable? Basically, when do you have to break it off with him so Lena will agree to be Ian's GF.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
So there is a dialogue option between Lena and Axel that is looked behind them having a good relationship. I can't seem to get their relationship stat high enough on my Axel focused save. Is this option bugged or is there a new +Axel relationship point available?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That asshat asks her out right after he insults and demeans her on the job.
You accept, that is it, she asswhole has her on retainer.
yoooo someone help me out if ya can.

what's the furthest you can go with Robert and still avoid (or undo) the dating robert true variable? Basically, when do you have to break it off with him so Lena will agree to be Ian's GF.
You decide how much you want LEna to suffer, gamer.

Here you go ... find the missing link yet?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Axel is the abusive ex who likes to manhandle to the point of rape LEna. You need to make her be his slave.

• Haha
Reactions: Moiraine™

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
thank you, you saved me some bandwith!
It was a slanted opinion and some cherry-picked, inaccurate info. Ian is kind of an average every-man that you can push in any direction, since there are so many choices in the game. The only potential love interests so far he can lose to someone else without you actively trying to cockblock him - and which are only love interests if you choose to pursue them - are Alison and arguably Cindy. And you can avoid that easily enough by pursuing those two fully or just not being interested in them. Sure, there are a few shut-outs as it's not a Harem game. But it's hardly F-mc slanted and in many ways M-mc has the better playthrough.

If a Harem game or automatic, effortless, super-chad game is what you're looking for though, then yeah, it's not for you. You can definitely get Ian to super-stud state, but this is really a game of choices - way more than most AVNs out there.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
After Episode 10, I am even more convinced of Axel's psychopathy and complexes.
What the hell is wrong with this guy? He always tries to fight with those who oppose him. Sooner or later, this guy will catch a bullet, if this kind of self-defense is allowed in that region.

I also started to respect Mike after the episode. My Lena had sex with Mike and Ian both.

Dec 8, 2018
Woah, a great update. Glad to see the game is coming along nicely. Hopefully the development is smoother from here on out. Also waiting for the Steam release so I can support.

I wonder if additional content will be added in the beta and final, as with some previous chapters.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes