Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
To be clear, I would play both games. I loved good girl, gone bad.

But the two characters have no connection that isn't romantic, no shared plot or story beyond the idea of 6 degrees of separation. Which makes the game feel disjointed, torn in two directions.

If Eva really had to have this concept, i think a fun way to do it, would have been to make the whole thing a shared universe, then develope episodes. First episode, play as Lena, ALL THE WAY through her entire plot, as many chapters as it takes, one Protagonist, one viewpoint.

THEN make Our Red String episode 2, starring Ian, a character who was a very minor part of Lena's story, probably not even a love interest beyond a possible fling. Ian's story takes place at the same time, in a parallel universe where slightly different things occur (since we control Ian now, instead of Lena). Make Lena a slightly larger role in this universe, possibly even a love interest option. However, there would be frustration or perhaps interest, since Lena wouldn't necessarily act like she did when we controlled her. She might be a jaded cheater now, or a maybe a passionate romantic.

After that we could explore Axel or Cindy, who are both SUPER involved with the other characters, but they have viewpoints we've never seen before, and would be interesting to get their point of view, their version of events.

And so on and so forth. You get it.
Yeah fully get it and fully agree! (y)

Nov 1, 2022
hoolyy shit i dont even want to play the new update lol the last one was so long ago. I kind off just want to let this update marinate but i am damn inpatient haha
This update is kinda short in terms of lewd content you'll only enjoy it if you have multiple saves

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I was a massive fan of Good Girl Gone Bad (as you can tell from my sig perhaps haha!)

But I only like to play female prota games and rarely play male prota or games where you have a male prota and a female prota. In general I find it loses focus and the more time you are playing the other prota just has you sitting there wishing you were still playing the main protagonist (Lena in this case I think?)

So yeah for me the male prota sections really ruin the game for me, shame as the Lena stuff is really nice but the second protagonist just sidetracks from the content I want to read and see.

It is odd too as devs who make male prota games rarely have a playable female prota in there. Yet devs who make female prota orientated games often seem to feel the need to add in either multiple female protas or a male prota.

I don't know if it is just me but I hate it when a game has both a male prota and a female prota. Only time I like it is when you can select it at the start and then replay the game to see the other prota content
A few games that do this very well are;
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-terrara-v0-2-8-public-thunder-one.39485/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-world-with-no-memory-v1-0-fluffylynx.65863/

and also this one but it seems for some reason the dev has for now removed the female prota content;
https://f95zone.to/threads/contact-seasons-v0-2-ezh.64094/

I just wish more multiple prota games took this approach rather than having you switch perspective constantly throughout the game
I disagree. I really love having multiple protagonists and having them interchange perspectives. It allows the player to make complex choices and lead to a more variable experience. It lets you see how your choices impact other characters and from another protagonist's perspective. The same conflict can be seen from different perspectives and can offer the player a more nuanced experience as opposed to only having one character to follow. This theme is the embodiment of having choices and consequences that comes with playing a game. It also allows for replayability. THIS is the edge that games have over other forms of media such as novels or films.
Of course, this also makes it a lot harder. It's one thing to have meaningful choices that lead to significant changes (a lot of games here are linear, making the "choices" feel fictitious or insignificant.) It's another to have multiple protagonists that let the player make varied choices from those characters, choices that interact and impact one another and lead to consequential changes to the plot. So this method of storytelling is so daunting and complex in comparison to just having one protagonist. But if done right, it would be one of the best experiences that a player can have over a game that depends on making choices for a character to advance a story.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I disagree. I really love having multiple protagonists and having them interchange perspectives. It allows the player to make complex choices and lead to a more variable experience.

I agree. It's very interesting to play with Ian x Lena together and have her fall in love with him and then have him consider her a hook-up and leave her for Holly. Just the two perspectives of Lenas internal thoughts of how sad she is at the loss of a potential serious partner in Ian (and her mixed feelings about falling for Holly seperately) are really unique contrasted to how aloof Ian feels about her in his conversations with Jeremy etc that really make the dual protagonist shine

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Was anyone able to figure out how to get Holly to take drugs during Ivy's party? I didn't know it was an option until I left cheat mode.
damm what this is possible:oops:WOW did notknow that i hate that if iam in a relationship (if this keeps going ian will stay single the whole game :( :( ) with her or almost that all the cool stuff with mark or mike and all the kinky stuff is not anymore possible even if i wanna play this way this is the only step back from the old game were you had so much hot cheating and cool stuff even if people were in relationships

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Are there any basic requirements for the event with Ian & Ivy in the gym? Does Ian have to be with Lena?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ian and Lena come from different worlds entirely.
Ian is in a dry spell so severe he even goes along with Jeremy of all bachelor loners
for advice.
Lena is disgusted at the level of objectifying her own boyfriend did before getting aggressive with her, so she is seeking a break.
While LEna keeps getting hit on all over the place, everywhere, every time,
Ian is just by his lonesome self and is even considering trying out his new ”Jeremy”
skill set on his bff.

Reactions: BloodyMares
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes