Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Molly seems perfectly fine with Ed going to gallery to draw naked Lena, even gets her to reminiscence about good old times she was his muse. She might actually enjoy watching Ed get some action with their young employee.
Molly: "Did you enjoyed your time with Ed? Just remember that we are a package deal my dear, and i "pack" the bigger dick in this family" *pulls down pants* "to be continued".

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
My thoughts on the Stan scene :
Stan x Lena scene.png
Jokes aside this update is so kinky and i freaking love it :love: Eva delivers once again.
The Lena x Louise x Jeremy and the Ian x Cindy scenes are definitely the highlights of chapter 10 (Cindy :eek:)
However, it still felt shorter than chapter 7 despite the claims but maybe that's just me who am i to judge.
The one single thing i didn't like was how Ian can cheat on Lena with Cindy but with Allison or Emma he can't ?? :WaitWhat:... I got locked out of Allison and Emma path because i'm dating Lena :confused:.
Hopefully we don't have to wait as long for what's to come.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
i did that but still not working
Did you not figure out what's happening?... What does Ian say when you try to click on each button? You need to click several times on some buttons to find the correct order. Pay attention to the dialogue and new discoveries.

Nov 1, 2022
I've been trying out a few variations and still can't seem to get the scene you mentioned. Did you get any closer to finding out the right variables?
I can't find your last comment but if I mentioned something about Holly doing drugs, I want to apologize to you and anyone I mislead. The only thing you can get Holly to do in this chapter is fuck Lena, Ian, or Mark

Reactions: itssammyl

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We talked about it extensively and a lotta gamers seem to favor Jerkwad every time.
The whole shtick about the sparring was Jeremy beating up Ian every time.
That bullying started when they were kids and going to Karate practice.
The secret is Ian never had any heart in it, Jerkwad had him mind bound
into being his punching bag, because this game has Ian given up on life
as a whole, living in the house of Perry, only a disposable intern in a magazine
that specializes in blowing smoke up promoters asses, crushed by loosing
everything after a four year relationship where the girl just dissapeared.
Jeremy only uses the practice as the excuse to beat the shit outta Ian.
That scene in the beginning is always Ian getting pummeled to the head like crazy.
What Wei tells him, in the style of IP man or any other lonesome master
throwing a bone to the underdog getting beat to shit, is go for the legs,
then close the distance under the arms that Ian cannot seem to be able to overcome,
then turn it into a ground hold where Jerkwad”s size means shit.
Talk about kids missing all the points of practicing martial arts: practice in finding ways outta trouble,
not ways to get yourself beat half to death by your bully who likes using you for a punching bag.
Arguably, like some gamer observed, the meathead MMA former fighter supposedly training Ian
never actually coached him outta being pounded to smitereens by his bully.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 309 Votes