Rosequake

Jan 12, 2021
Anyone figured out yet how to get Lena to agree to join in with Holly and Ivy when they fool around in C8? I’ve stopped my Lena from being involved in any romances but the option is greyed out whatever I try

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Why don't you like Cindy? Cindy is the maledom, kinky, hardcore, netori content you want.
I didnt got that feeling with cindy content. It's looking like more of a romantic or atleast kind of exciting cheating route but not a maledom or hardcore. And the netori content is also looks lame compare to Ian's cuck route because wade still doesn't know the truth and i wonder, even if knows, he is going to be like Ian in cuck route? Like a happy cuck jerking to the scene of cindy get fucked by his bully Ian? Chances seem to very less. Either wade gonna angry on Ian or divorce Cindy or everything that goes will happen behind wade's back upto the very end of game.

The best we get close to maledom, hardcore is with Minerva (the female boss).

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Anyone figured out yet how to get Lena to agree to join in with Holly and Ivy when they fool around in C8? I’ve stopped my Lena from being involved in any romances but the option is greyed out whatever I try
These are conditions for the branch:
Python:
        "{image=icon_lust.webp}I'm willing to help" if (lena_lust > 5 and lena_go_holly > 0 and v8_holly_strip and ian_lena_dating == False) or (lena_lust > 5 and lena_go_holly > 0 and v8_holly_strip and ian_lena_over):
So, you need to have lust of 6 or more, not be in active relationship with Ian, have some earlier chemistry with Holly and be in your underwear.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
"Why cant Ian make Jeremy a cuck"
Because Jeremy does not love anyone and is not attached to anyone. Jeremy just fucks and if you send him a video of you fucking a girl or maybe a girl he fucked with, he'll just tell you: cool dude! How is she to you? Well you are a man!
It's just that Jeremy is the type, he just doesn't care.
He also tells you "I going to try to bang this girl. Dont care if you mind unless she is your love", no matter whether you are in normal or cuck route.

In real life, if anyone of my friend ever says that to me, i would have beat & left that guy long ago. But I dont know why Ian is still maintaining friendship with him.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In real life, if anyone of my friend ever says that to me, i would have beat & left that guy long ago. But I dont know why Ian is still maintaining friendship with him.
Why do you expect him to give your desires preference over his own? He draws a clear line and doesn't get involved in other people's official relationships. Which is more than can be said about lot of people here whining how they want maledom/netori and cucking others.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Why do you expect him to give your desires preference over his own? He draws a clear line and doesn't get involved in other people's official relationships. Which is more than can be said about lot of people here whining how they want maledom/netori and cucking others.
Just wait for few updates, and you will see jeremy breaking that rules soon. Particularly with Lena. No matter if it is lena who will thrive for jeremy, Jeremy co operating it would be ultimate betrayal for Ian and also his own self's broken principle.

• Sad
Reactions: starmaster29

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You play as Ian, not Alison and not Jeremy.
If they bang, you would only get one or two pics Jeremy took
to demean her and to bully you - look, I am the bull, you are the incel, jenn20 !

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic
4.60 star(s) 309 Votes