Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
well .. this is the alpha 0.10 so loose ends like missing triggers, misplaced files,
extra or missing variables in old saves might bork the game.
Try ignoring the errors or try another save. It was said that whole relationship paths
were tightened as to keep players into their lanes once they strike love with a character.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Is there an opportunity in the many paths for Ian and Louise? I was looking at the parameters and there is a ian_louise tracker. Played through numerous times and haven't found it (if it exists).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Anyone know why this is greyed out for me?
Must... have... Cindy!
Incidentally, you don't need that option to get the same result. Pick the middle one and then let your lust cock do the talking for you.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Oh, you sweet child of reading too much into those vars.

Ian has points with Perry also, or Wade ... you are yet to see them sexting on eachother.
Jeremy never introduces you to his GF, dawg, neither does Lena.
They each like to sex her in their own time.
Lol, yes probably reading too much into things, with so many branches, paths etc.., I thought - hey this probably happened somewhere in here. So many branches, paths, lockouts, ...days of fun to be honest and really enjoyable. Kinda wish there was some clear warnings on future path lockouts.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oh, you sweet child of reading too much into those vars.

Ian has points with Perry also, or Wade ... you are yet to see them sexting on eachother.
I would love to see that as a joke... maybe they send it to the wrong person and realize it later. :ROFLMAO:

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Lol, yes probably reading too much into things, with so many branches, paths etc.., I thought - hey this probably happened somewhere in here. So many branches, paths, lockouts, ...days of fun to be honest and really enjoyable. Kinda wish there was some clear warnings on future path lockouts.
I would suggest making a mod that did that then. That would be neat.

Reactions: Grizzzzly

electricstar

May 26, 2017
Don’t suppose anyone could share the scripts for Chapter 10? (Exported via unren)

Computer is getting fixed for the next couple of weeks but I want to read the new update

Thanks in advance

Reactions: IkarusWestwood

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Stan should fuck Louise like a primeape. She's treating him like shit, she's trying to act like cool rock 'n' roll chick, but we all know she's a week, dependent coward and cuckqueen. She's deserve to be complete dominate and conquered by a guy who she hate.
Stan doesn't have stamina for that, tho. He'd just get out of breath three pumps in, then go limp, then die from embarrassment.

4.60 star(s) 310 Votes