Oct 10, 2022
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive: initial move because boyfriend found a new job doesn't mean the girlfriend couldn't find a full-time job of her own during the year that followed.
I don't quite remember tbh but was not conversation about that? Boyfriend found a job, she followed a month later after find a job herself. Maybe I misremember things. :unsure:

Reactions: ffive

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I've been doing some thinking and I think Eva might be doing a bit of trolling. We might not get texts from any new girls but Ivy and Louise reaching out to Ian on the Holly path :(

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dicking down an entitled bitch? No sir, I can't see the appeal in that :HideThePain:
Tbf Ian x Cindy writing is not that good. I want the Axel x Lena dynamic but we get a bitchy Ian instead.
Which is strange because Ian can act dominant in other routes and Cindy acts submissive with Axel.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
View attachment 3719204
Okay...at this point I'm confused as to what Lena's relationship to Louise is :unsure:
It's most likely an oversight on EK's part -- Louise has these mood swings in the early part of the game where it's easy to tank the relationship, but getting on good terms with her and/or interactions with her in the late part doesn't have any impact on the meter. It's similar to Ed in this regard, who can be singing Lena's praises due to her help, while their relationship meter is at neutral or even lower.

Reactions: axy2 and varpep
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes