SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
The 0.02% of girls who get turned on do exist though. At the Xmas party of the Uni of East Anglia my cousin grabbed the arse of an unknown girl in the queue. She turns around, kisses him, takes him outside against a wall, turns around, lifts her skirt and asks him to fuck her. She didn't even ask his name. True story, and my cousin is definitely not as hot as Axel.
Is your cousin having a buffet of STDs after that encounter? :KEK:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Question. Is it possible for Louise to have a threesome with Ian and Lena if she is still with Jeremy and Lena didn't have the threesome with Louise and Jeremy.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Question. Is it possible for Louise to have a threesome with Ian and Lena if she is still with Jeremy and Lena didn't have the threesome with Louise and Jeremy.
No, Louise either needs to be single (and sleeping with Lena) or Lena and Louise must have had threesome with Jeremy, so Lena can use it as argument to have another one. If none of these conditions is met the game will just skip to next day.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Works keep progressing between art and writing. I've been focusing more on the latter, and I'm moving into the final scenes of the episode. They will tie up some important branches that will finally define the relationships between several characters, and I'm hoping I can move the plot forward to a new status quo as different plotlines get resolved.
This time I don't have any insights to share, but I want to ask for your collaboration. In one of my previous posts you mentioned you'd like to see the gang play some sort of social game, and "Never have I ever" sounds like just the thing that can work mechanicaly and be fun in this chapter's context. I'm thinking on the best way to tackle it, and what kind of questions could the player and the cast ask, especially depending on the various permutations they can have based on their development.
I'd like to ask for your ideas, to find inspiration or outright use them during this scene. So, if you have any, please write them down on the comments!

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
"Never have I ever" sounds like just the thing that can work mechanicaly and be fun in this chapter's context. I'm thinking on the best way to tackle it, and what kind of questions could the player and the cast ask, especially depending on the various permutations they can have based on their development.
I'd like to ask for your ideas, to find inspiration or outright use them during this scene. So, if you have any, please write them down on the comments!
Migh as well just steal it from other VNs like Nothing is Forever.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017

Works keep progressing between art and writing. I've been focusing more on the latter, and I'm moving into the final scenes of the episode. They will tie up some important branches that will finally define the relationships between several characters, and I'm hoping I can move the plot forward to a new status quo as different plotlines get resolved.
This time I don't have any insights to share, but I want to ask for your collaboration. In one of my previous posts you mentioned you'd like to see the gang play some sort of social game, and "Never have I ever" sounds like just the thing that can work mechanicaly and be fun in this chapter's context. I'm thinking on the best way to tackle it, and what kind of questions could the player and the cast ask, especially depending on the various permutations they can have based on their development.

The truth or dare at Ivy's was hot i was hoping for round 2 with Ian's group, Fingers crossed Eva can make this one even naughtier and more daring

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
"Never have I ever fucked my friend's blonde bitchy girlfriend" -- Lena, testing the info she's gotten from Ivy regarding Ian's affairs. :sneaky:

Ian, Emma and Perry: "i'm only drinking because i'm thirsty."

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
What i'm feeling after reading a lot of texts here, that almost every guy wants Lena, and if we play the game where she choses Ian, every other guy wants to fuck her and is jealous of Ian.
Eh not really the only character that goes for lena regardless of player choice is axel all the other options u have to make lena go to them.

Reactions: GokutheG and ffive

robs1234

Nov 15, 2023
hey guys, is there a route to cuck Ian, but not with Lena but with Alison? where she fucks others( by others i mean Jermy being the only other male that can fuck her for now atleast) and they still interact with pictures and shit ? or where he unfriend Jeremy and steal Alison ?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

LOL if shes taking ideas from her paid patreons all the questions are going to be about BBC and cucking:KEK:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Eh not really the only character that goes for lena regardless of player choice is axel all the other options u have to make lena go to them.
Technically also Robert, Jack and Marcel will hit on Lena out of their own initiative.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
hey guys, is there a route to cuck Ian, but not with Lena but with Alison? where she fucks others( by others i mean Jermy being the only other male that can fuck her for now atleast) and they still interact with pictures and shit ? or where he unfriend Jeremy and steal Alison ?
No if you go on Alison's route she's committed to Ian. She can have a threesome with Jeremy if you want but that's it. The only time she sleeps with other people is if Ian isn't with her.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021

..."Never have I ever" sounds like just the thing that can work mechanically and be fun in this chapter's context. I'm thinking on the best way to tackle it, and what kind of questions could the player and the cast ask, especially depending on the various permutations they can have based on their development.
Okay, so I know I went overboard thinking of these. Just got on a roll and kept going.

First, a bunch of general "get the game started" questions. Less about any specific people or situations but interesting for what backstory stuff we could learn:

Never have I ever told a secret I wasn’t supposed to share.
Never have I ever flirted just to get something I wanted.
Never have I ever lied to my friends.
Never have I ever been jealous of someone else’s success.
Never have I ever had a crush on a teacher.
Never have I ever broken a promise.
Never have I ever broken someone's heart.
Never have I ever pretended to agree with someone to avoid an argument.
Never have I ever done something just to impress someone else.

Okay, and then the good stuff:

Never have I ever gone skinny dipping. (and whaddaya know, here we are at the beach...)

Never have I ever kissed my best friend. (Lena/Ivy, Lena/Holly)

Never have I ever been in love. (depending on how you play Lena or Ian, could be others also)

Never have I ever made out in a public place. (Ian/Cindy, Ian/Lena, Lena/Stan, Ian/Holly just yesterday in the ocean...)

Never have I ever snooped through someone's phone. (Lena with Louise's phone)

Never have I ever snooped through someone's socials. (so many options here but of course the important one is Perry/Axel :ROFLMAO:)

Never have I ever told someone "I love you" without meaning it. (oof, this could get rough...)

Never have I ever stayed in a relationship that I really wasn’t feeling. (oof, same)

Never have I ever dated more than one person at once. (and also)

Never have I ever had a friend with benefits. (Ian/various, Lena/various, Holly/various)

Never have I ever had sex with someone I just met. (Lena/Mike, Lena/Jack, Holly/Robert, Ian/Cherry)

Never have I ever sent a dirty text message. (Perry would have to say this because I would guess everyone else has ;))

Never have I ever surprised someone coming out of a shower so they dropped their towel. (Lena/Perry :sneaky:)

Never have I ever fantasized about getting back with an ex. (Ian/Gillian, Lena/Axel)

Never have I ever cheated in a video game. (Bad Wade! :sneaky:)

Never have I ever kissed more than one person in 24 hours. (I mean, isn't this what ORS is in recent chapters?)

Never have I ever had a dirty dream about an unexpected person. (Eva could pull crazy things out of her hat with this, like the Holly/Marcel tease that's been sitting there for several chapters. But also other potentially forecasted things like Lena/Emma, Lena/Stan, Ian/Ivy, etc. It could also be what starts things rolling on Lena/Ian/Holly, or Lena/Ian/Emma...)

(Speaking of...) Never have I ever had a threesome (Ian/Lena/Louise, Ian/Jeremy/Alison, Lena/Holly/Ivy, Lena/Louise/Mike)

Never have I ever given/gotten a sexy massage. (Ian/Emma just the previous afternoon!)

Never have I ever fallen out of love. (Wade/Cindy, Ian or Lena with various)

Never have I ever used or responded to a pick-up line. (Ian/Cherry, Ian/Jess, Lena/Mike, Lena/Jack)

Never have I ever been strongly attracted to someone who was dating someone else. (Ian/Cindy, Lena/Mike, Lena/Jeremy, Ian/Minerva - she's married, not dating, but...)

So, Wade would have a giant smirk on his face as he becomes the embodiment of chaos and says this one... :whistle:
Never have I ever had a crush on someone in this room! (Ian/Lena, Ian/Holly, Lena/Holly, Lena/Emma, Emma/Ian, Perry/Emma - whew!)

Last edited:
Reactions: axy2 and ffive
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes