PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
It's most likely an oversight on EK's part -- Louise has these mood swings in the early part of the game where it's easy to tank the relationship, but getting on good terms with her and/or interactions with her in the late part doesn't have any impact on the meter. It's similar to Ed in this regard, who can be singing Lena's praises due to her help, while their relationship meter is at neutral or even lower.
It's not really an oversight, more of a "Eva completely neglects the agenda in favour of continuing story".
I know Mares has been trying to find fans to write for the agenda, but it's a difficult search.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's not really an oversight, more of a "Eva completely neglects the agenda in favour of continuing story".
I know Mares has been trying to find fans to write for the agenda, but it's a difficult search.
That makes sense, it did seem like the relationship meters and the agenda were something of an early game thing, but kinda got dropped in favor of using decisions and state variables to determine how the characters feel about one another. Which, to be fair, is probably more accurate.

(although having agenda take note of these decisions and keep track of them would be really nice. But i get how the workload involved would stand in the way)

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
Can't understand Cindy's appeal at all, she's so fucking rude and pissed all the time. I'm liking her less and less with each update :unsure:
I didn't play her route yet, even tho it's a game it's still hard for me to sleep with and date her when her BF is our best friend so Idk if I'll actually ever come around to play it hahaha.

Reactions: GokutheG
Jul 13, 2022
In the early game we have chance to dance with Cindy in the bar, and there is this groping her ass option. But no matter what stats I increase, It always fails.

Is there any chance for that option to work ? If it's not meant to work, why its even there ? I even used cheats to increase every stats lust charisma int etc no success.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In the early game we have chance to dance with Cindy in the bar, and there is this groping her ass option. But no matter what stats I increase, It always fails.

Is there any chance for that option to work ? If it's not meant to work, why its even there ? I even used cheats to increase every stats lust charisma int etc no success.
It is a trap for horny idiots who don't understand the concept of easing into things. :whistle::coffee:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
so I am guessing you wrote the code ))

If it's there it should lead somewhere, at least it is the expectation.
Well i haven't written it, but i've looked into it. That path does lead "somewhere" -- it is basically a mistake Ian can make, which hurts/prevents his chance to get together with Cindy down the road. It is actually not uncommon for games to present the player with choice where they need to make appropriate decision in order to successfully proceed, and which close the route if they fail.

1717972124614.png

Jul 13, 2022
Well i haven't written it, but i've looked into it. That path does lead "somewhere" -- it is basically a mistake Ian can make, which hurts/prevents his chance to get together with Cindy down the road. It is actually not uncommon for games to present the player with choice where they need to make appropriate decision in order to successfully proceed, and which close the route if they fail.

View attachment 3721733
I know the outcome, she rejects. I am playing with lots of save slots.

But I thought maybe there is some pre-requirement , maybe something I missed before or some stats needs to be super high like charisma etc. and after that that option will lead to success in that scene.

It's also common in VN / multiple path games that some "checks" will only be successful if certain conditions are met. It's not common to have "no matter what you do it fails checks"

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Well that would be a perfect excuse to beat up jeremy. :KEK:
My Ian would be heartbroken if that turned out to be true: he's been good friends with Jeremy, and he still has a thing for Gillian.

It could only get worse if he then tried to beat up Jeremy and got his ass handed to him :sneaky:

Reactions: Balsamic

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
My Ian would be heartbroken if that turned out to be true: he's been good friends with Jeremy, and he still has a thing for Gillian.

It could only get worse if he then tried to beat up Jeremy and got his ass handed to him :sneaky:
Jeremy has reach and power, but no defense on the ground. I hope you have a good level of jiujitsu when the time comes. :HideThePain:

Reactions: SerHawkes and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's also common in VN / multiple path games that some "checks" will only be successful if certain conditions are met. It's not common to have "no matter what you do it fails checks"
Think of it more like a LI in a game asking, "what's your favorite flavor of ice cream?" and she will only like MC if you answer "vanilla", with other options leading nowhere. These are common enough. Here it's just "be respectful"/"be crass"/"be aloof".

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
so I am guessing you wrote the code ))

If it's there it should lead somewhere, at least it is the expectation.
We should run a little experiment.

Step 1: Go find a person that you don't know very well, but know for a fact is in a relationship with someone else.
Step 2: Grab that persons ass, and I mean really play the fucking bongos on those cheeks.
Step 3: Report your findings to the classroom.

My hypothesis: you'll wish the person you did that too had as mild a reaction as Cindy.

So no, the expectation isn't that everything you do should lead to sex, because actions have consequences. And unsurprisingly, or perhaps surprising for some, molesting casual acquaintances tends to be a turn off for like 99.98% of the population. It's perfectly OK, encouraged even, for their to be negative reactions to Ian or Lena's less socially acceptable behaviors.

Spoiler Alert for if you decide to pursue Cindy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
We should run a little experiment.

Step 1: Go find a person that you don't know very well, but know for a fact is in a relationship with someone else.
Step 2: Grab that persons ass, and I mean really play the fucking bongos on those cheeks.
Step 3: Report your findings to the classroom.

My hypothesis: you'll wish the person you did that too had as mild a reaction as Cindy.

So no, the expectation isn't that everything you do should lead to sex, because actions have consequences. And unsurprisingly, or perhaps surprising for some, molesting casual acquaintances tends to be a turn off for like 99.98% of the population. It's perfectly OK, encouraged even, for their to be negative reactions to Ian or Lena's less socially acceptable behaviors.

Spoiler Alert for if you decide to pursue Cindy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 0.02% of girls who get turned on do exist though. At the Xmas party of the Uni of East Anglia my cousin grabbed the arse of an unknown girl in the queue. She turns around, kisses him, takes him outside against a wall, turns around, lifts her skirt and asks him to fuck her. She didn't even ask his name. True story, and my cousin is definitely not as hot as Axel.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes