borisz91

Jul 10, 2018
Save files:

This game isn't intended for "used" save files, since there are too many variables and you miss the experience of each save file. If you want "good" saves, make your own.

They start in chapter 9 with Ian, who is about to shop. Choose Sacrifice for a well written book. He can finalize a few things if he has started relationships. Cindy gan be guided toward either Wade or Axel (or Ian himself on Cindy save files).

It follows with Lena returning, finalizing things if she started relationships and being able to shop. She can refuse or agree with Axel and Seymour (refusing Axel could cost a Will point, this can be avoided if she is dismissive of him during the shooting).

The characters have fairly high skills (Lust can be low if they have 0-1 relationships), high relationship points if possible and some money (though Lena can't buy everything). It isn't optimized in any way.

Unless otherwise stated, a save contains the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Labeling:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can I add to the game this files? I tried copy to the "App Data" And main folder but not succes. Help pls!

IamAgentalmen

Feb 17, 2021
Has anyone made an android port with the Gallery unlocker included
If you are playing on Android than just download a app called joiplay and renpy plug from playstore. And then download the windows version of this game. Extract the downloaded file and put the gallery unlock file in the game folder.(the game folder is in the extracted file.) Follow this instruction video-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0K7Aie5Aa3c&feature=youtu.be

Reactions: Zercuit

IamAgentalmen

Feb 17, 2021
Hmmmm, I didn't played the game yet but from looking at the gallery, it seems the game will have more content from Ian being a cuck or not being in a relationship. If so then I will be very disappointed. I really hope that's not the case.

karsten3000

Apr 20, 2018
how do i make cindy/wade relationship work again? i would love to send wade to cindys shoots with axel but i cant achieve it. tried it multiple times, never works. any help is much appreciated =)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
how do i make cindy/wade relationship work again? i would love to send wade to cindys shoots with axel but i cant achieve it. tried it multiple times, never works. any help is much appreciated =)
If you pick options which support their relationship (tell Cindy she should take Wade to the photo shoot when she asks Ian, stop Wade from calling Cindy while drunk, etc) they'll be at fairly good terms with each other and possibly fix things down the road (there would be little point in tracking that variable if the outcome was the same regardless) That said, the second photo shoot appears to be hardcoded with Wade not able to attend due to doing his own thing.

Reactions: Deathzazor

thiveslanding

Dec 8, 2022
If you focus on Cindy since the beginning, Axel will not even have a chance to start stealing her away.
That's such a relief, thank you!I played this game first on 2020 October, since then I was just waiting for updates before continue, so yeah, I've been on Cindy for a loooong-loooong time! She is my main goal for Ian (and myself :love:)

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
I'd feel it pretty pointless when none of the characters and the game itself won't acknowledge it because things weren't written/coded with such cases in mind. I'd trust Eva game to provide enough opportunities for cheating without any need for modding. Just simply not all of them literally 5 minutes after relationship was started.
Not doing it for you, though. :ROFLMAO:

I'd also be rewriting the dialogue in those scenarios for my personal preferences. "It's a free country" (depending on your country) and a way for me to practice and learn Renpy/Python.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
How can I add to the game this files? I tried copy to the "App Data" And main folder but not succes. Help pls!
They should be copied in the two places where your normal saves are: game/saves and something like C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\RedString. And they start on page 40.

Hmmmm, I didn't played the game yet but from looking at the gallery, it seems the game will have more content from Ian being a cuck or not being in a relationship. If so then I will be very disappointed. I really hope that's not the case.
I'm not going to identify and count every "cuck" scene, but considering the amount of girls Ian can be together with, the cuck content is restricted by comparison. There is more than enough vanilla content, the ntr and cuck stuff tends to be optional and only happens if you go out of your way to get it.

The content that is most complained about is one early game event in which one of the girls starts to date the MCs friend, which always happen unless you focus on her, give her above average attention at the price of neglecting 2-3 other persons and have one or two level in charisma.

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
Hello guys,didn't play the new update,but does anyone know is there a threesome with Emma and Jeremy?

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes