Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
Man. This game is such a breath of fresh air Everytime i play it. Every choice counts and has some route specific to it. To someone who likes the little details in games, this is like an ideal game. :)
Usually games restrict side male characters involvement in the game but games like these have a good balance. I find it underwhelming when you fuck dozen girls in a town where you're the only guy.
The Charm is getting to dick the hot girl in town despite all those guys around.
Just my opinion is all. Good job Eva Kiss . One of the few games to keep up with the quality so far :D
What's crazy is all the other characters, whether male or female, have clear character arcs and grow depending on the choices you make. I don't see this game as a game where you just roleplay Ian and Lena, but I see it as a game where you roleplay everyone.

There's a clear "good" path for every character arc that you can follow that helps them develop into better versions of themselves. There's also the dark paths and everything in between. It's really crazy the amount of work goes into writing this and the way Eva structures the story so that she doesn't go insane with variables is smart, but I also am not surprised she gets writer's block every once in a while.

No other game I've played here has been able to juggle this many defined personalities and character arcs, and I hope this game is able to finish those arcs before Eva burns out.

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
How can I unlock the scene of ian with ivy in the gym? I did it in the first game but in the last three I have not managed to get the event to come out.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I got a question: the "Alison_sexy" variable only increases if you (aka Ian) decides to push her in that direction right?

I thought other characters (like Jeremy) could also do it.

codename3891

Dec 7, 2019
This game is so good. There are many variables and the art is beautiful. The story is so well written and there are a lot of plot twists. I hope there are more sex-drug related scenes like GGGB. Even better if there are NTR-drug related scenes. The MDMA scenes were not enough because they were only BJ scenes and they did not show enough how the drugs afftected the character emotions, lusts, wildness and actions.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
It still is strange though, let's say that Ian and Lena are dating, there still should be an option to cheat with Alisson or refuse her. It's called temptation... people cheat in real life it happens.
I chose to have an open relationship with Lena and Ian still breaks it off with Alisson and Emma too, then what's the point of having an open relationship.
Agreed. Especially considering a committed Lena can slut it up with practically any accessible NPC the whole chapter. Feels like Eva's unnecessarily railroading Ian's options. My most charitable interpretation/guess would be that Eva has a specific story in mind for a cheating Lena/faithful Ian she wants to tell in that scenario and another specific one for Ian/Cindy, but is otherwise scaling back Ian's potential cheating stories so the next chapter doesn't turn into a year+ development time. Imo, this wasn't the best choice of a route lock-off though, since it seems pretty disjointed.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2018
I don't think he'll be able to, but Batman may appear in the end to take down Seymour (alias Joker in disguise) and receive the reward he deserve :sneaky:. Because you know, Gotham City is not so far away from Baluart. But if you want to be on the villain side don't be afraid: you can prevent this by taking the Harley Quinn path with Lena! :devilish:

Or maybe you meant Arthur...
haha yes i meant arthur

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Especially considering a committed Lena can slut it up with practically any accessible NPC the whole chapter.
Lena has to either have a serious fight with Ian or get high as a kite in order to fuck anyone (other than Louise/Ivy and she explicitly mentions these don't really feel like cheating for some reason) And since the chapter ends on Lena's side there's a possibility Ian will also get his chance to fuck people behind Lena's back in his part of Ch.11 if they didn't reconcile, or even if they did.

Although there's a certain disparity here, in that people who Ian can potentially fuck all know Lena and some even happen to be her friends. So it's not that strange they can be more reluctant to sex Ian behind Lena's back, than dudes who literally weren't even introduced to Ian, despite meeting him, and sitting at the same table with shared acquaintances. (which is absurd, but i've ranted about Mike already so won't ._.)

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes