zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can somebody help me with this? I already tried it with Holly/Ian and Holly/Lena but this option is still greyed out. I have no idea what I'm missing.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can somebody help me with this? I already tried it with Holly/Ian and Holly/Lena but this option is still greyed out. I have no idea what I'm missing.
Python:
        "{image=icon_lust.webp}I'm willing to help" if (lena_lust > 5 and lena_go_holly > 0 and v8_holly_strip and ian_lena_dating == False) or (lena_lust > 5 and lena_go_holly > 0 and v8_holly_strip and ian_lena_over):
Lena can't be dating Ian, needs Lust at 6+ and must've expressed interest in Holly (either thinking of her while masturbating, kissing her, or both)

In order to be able to think of Holly when masturbating you'll need to put away the dildo.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is "keeping it casual" the trigger for that flag?
It gets set to true after Lena decides in chapter 4 to go on a date with Ian, in response to his text. Note this request will be accepted automatically if Lena was very receptive to Ian earlier in the game (telling Ivy in ch.3 she thinks she's interested in him, instead of "I'm not sure" or "I don't think so")

Another possibility is to end relationship with Ian (ian_lena_over) which can be done if Ian and Robert had a fight and Lena doesn't forgive him.

Last edited:
Reactions: zoomzoomzoom

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Как вы довели Ian_ivy до 5 до этого события? он начинается с 3, и единственная возможность увеличить его до этого момента, который я нашел, - это «пошутить», когда Ян впервые встречает Айви. Вы уверены, что не играли с включенным чит-режимом, а затем после этого события он был установлен на 8?

РЕДАКТИРОВАТЬ: Возможно, я запутался в математике, но в любом случае это все еще отстой, когда твой Ян встречается с Леной.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
есть еще момент когда они в клубе и Айви спрашивает Яна что они там делают и Ян может ответить что они живут в свободной стране, это дает 1 балл, а уже получается 5 если вы пошутили при знакомстве.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
Python:
        "{image=icon_lust.webp}I'm willing to help" if (lena_lust > 5 and lena_go_holly > 0 and v8_holly_strip and ian_lena_dating == False) or (lena_lust > 5 and lena_go_holly > 0 and v8_holly_strip and ian_lena_over):
Lena can't be dating Ian, needs Lust at 6+ and must've expressed interest in Holly (either thinking of her while masturbating, kissing her, or both)

In order to be able to think of Holly when masturbating you'll need to put away the dildo.
in which file do you see that? there is an option that is escaping me with axel when he sends lena the photos of his section

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
in which file do you see that? there is an option that is escaping me with axel when he sends lena the photos of his section
This one specifically is from scripts/story/chapter_8c In general game script files are stored in archive called "scripts.rpa" in "game/" sub-folder. There's tools you can use to unpack the content, like Rpatool. Once unpacked, the files can be viewed with any text editor.

IIRC when responding to Axel's text about photos the "friendly" option hinges on relationship score which is currently unobtainable. It's a bug, hopefully will be fixed in beta or final release.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
How do you get the threesome with Allison, Jeremy and Ian? She was onboard but then Ian broke it off with her. There wasn’t an option to not be in a relationship with Lena.

Is there a threesome option for Lena? Seems like she can have that be her fantasy, but it never comes up.

it doesn’t make sense that Ian and Lena break it off with Allison and Mike when they’re in a relationship but have no issues having sex with Cindy, Axel and others

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do you get the threesome with Allison, Jeremy and Ian? She was onboard but then Ian broke it off with her. There wasn’t an option to not be in a relationship with Lena.
Getting in relationship with Lena is an option. Don't pursue it if you want to maintain relationship with Alison. (don't hit the <3 options with Lena, etc.)

it doesn’t make sense that Ian and Lena break it off with Allison and Mike when they’re in a relationship but have no issues having sex with Cindy, Axel and others
Axel is a special case and Lena most certainly displays quite a few issues she has with it if you push her into falling for him. Ian, similarly, expresses concern that having both relationship with Lena and affair with Cindy is unsustainable. Just because the game doesn't force you to shut down all relationships in single chapter doesn't mean it won't do it or resolve it in another way a bit later.

Last edited:

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
Alison sees potential in Ian, she mentions as much at some point. She's also old friends with him, so she knows what he's like before breakup with Gillian fucked him up. We can presume Ian was quite different and desirable back then.

It wouldn't surprise me if Alison had wanted Ian for a long time, but didn't make any move on him while they're both in relationships. Only when that's out of the picture she's trying to get his attention. A bit like Cherry was in love with Axel and hoped he'd get together with her after Lena fiasco.
Allison is my favorite character in the game at least for my play through. She’s the girl who is always the “girl friend” and never the “girlfriend.” So far in my play through she’s the friend with benefits who has to deal with listening to Ian obsess about some model while she’s hot, available, willing to do anything and driven and successful.

She’s probably going to get used by both Ian and Jeremy but I hope she manages to find a relationship path.

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
I hope alfred will appear in this game somehow
I don't think he'll be able to, but Batman may appear in the end to take down Seymour (alias Joker in disguise) and receive the reward he deserve :sneaky:. Because you know, Gotham City is not so far away from Baluart. But if you want to be on the villain side don't be afraid: you can prevent this by taking the Harley Quinn path with Lena! :devilish:

Or maybe you meant Arthur...

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Anyone got chp 10 ingame guide/walktru?
You will have to wait for the final version of Ch10 to be released(it's only Alpha now, then there's beta, and after that it's Final, which will probably take 3 weeks or more since alpha), only then Bloody Marry will properly finish updating the latest walkthrough.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Man. This game is such a breath of fresh air Everytime i play it. Every choice counts and has some route specific to it. To someone who likes the little details in games, this is like an ideal game. :)
Usually games restrict side male characters involvement in the game but games like these have a good balance. I find it underwhelming when you fuck dozen girls in a town where you're the only guy.
The Charm is getting to dick the hot girl in town despite all those guys around.
Just my opinion is all. Good job Eva Kiss . One of the few games to keep up with the quality so far :D

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Man. This game is such a breath of fresh air Everytime i play it. Every choice counts and has some route specific to it. To someone who likes the little details in games, this is like an ideal game. :)
Usually games restrict side male characters involvement in the game but games like these have a good balance. I find it underwhelming when you fuck dozen girls in a town where you're the only guy.
The Charm is getting to dick the hot girl in town despite all those guys around.
Just my opinion is all. Good job Eva Kiss . One of the few games to keep up with the quality so far :D
i didn't even know until very recently that if you don't help Ed and Molly, there is an alternative choice available for not helping

• Haha
Reactions: randomguy26

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Getting in relationship with Lena is an option. Don't pursue it if you want to maintain relationship with Alison. (don't hit the <3 options with Lena, etc.)

Axel is a special case and Lena most certainly displays quite a few issues she has with it if you push her into falling for him. Ian, similarly, expresses concern that having both relationship with Lena and affair with Cindy is unsustainable. Just because the game doesn't force you to shut down all relationships in single chapter doesn't mean it won't do it or resolve it in another way a bit later.
It still is strange though, let's say that Ian and Lena are dating, there still should be an option to cheat with Alisson or refuse her. It's called temptation... people cheat in real life it happens.
I chose to have an open relationship with Lena and Ian still breaks it off with Alisson and Emma too, then what's the point of having an open relationship.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes