codename3891

Dec 7, 2019
This game is so good. There are many variables and the art is beautiful. The story is so well written and there are a lot of plot twists. I hope there are more sex-drug related scenes like GGGB. Even better if there are NTR-drug related scenes. The MDMA scenes were not enough because they were only BJ scenes and they did not show enough how the drugs afftected the character emotions, lusts, wildness and actions.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
It still is strange though, let's say that Ian and Lena are dating, there still should be an option to cheat with Alisson or refuse her. It's called temptation... people cheat in real life it happens.
I chose to have an open relationship with Lena and Ian still breaks it off with Alisson and Emma too, then what's the point of having an open relationship.
Agreed. Especially considering a committed Lena can slut it up with practically any accessible NPC the whole chapter. Feels like Eva's unnecessarily railroading Ian's options. My most charitable interpretation/guess would be that Eva has a specific story in mind for a cheating Lena/faithful Ian she wants to tell in that scenario and another specific one for Ian/Cindy, but is otherwise scaling back Ian's potential cheating stories so the next chapter doesn't turn into a year+ development time. Imo, this wasn't the best choice of a route lock-off though, since it seems pretty disjointed.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2018
I don't think he'll be able to, but Batman may appear in the end to take down Seymour (alias Joker in disguise) and receive the reward he deserve :sneaky:. Because you know, Gotham City is not so far away from Baluart. But if you want to be on the villain side don't be afraid: you can prevent this by taking the Harley Quinn path with Lena! :devilish:

Or maybe you meant Arthur...
haha yes i meant arthur

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Especially considering a committed Lena can slut it up with practically any accessible NPC the whole chapter.
Lena has to either have a serious fight with Ian or get high as a kite in order to fuck anyone (other than Louise/Ivy and she explicitly mentions these don't really feel like cheating for some reason) And since the chapter ends on Lena's side there's a possibility Ian will also get his chance to fuck people behind Lena's back in his part of Ch.11 if they didn't reconcile, or even if they did.

Although there's a certain disparity here, in that people who Ian can potentially fuck all know Lena and some even happen to be her friends. So it's not that strange they can be more reluctant to sex Ian behind Lena's back, than dudes who literally weren't even introduced to Ian, despite meeting him, and sitting at the same table with shared acquaintances. (which is absurd, but i've ranted about Mike already so won't ._.)

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Lena has to either have a serious fight with Ian or get high as a kite in order to fuck anyone (other than Louise/Ivy and she explicitly mentions these don't really feel like cheating for some reason) And since the chapter ends on Lena's side there's a possibility Ian will also get his chance to fuck people behind Lena's back in his part of Ch.11 if they didn't reconcile, or even if they did.

Although there's a certain disparity here, in that people who Ian can potentially fuck all know Lena and some even happen to be her friends. So it's not that strange they can be more reluctant to sex Ian behind Lena's back, than dudes who literally weren't even introduced to Ian, despite meeting him, and sitting at the same table with shared acquaintances. (which is absurd, but i've ranted about Mike already so won't ._.)
I haven't played all potential scenarios. But Lena can jump into a blacked.com threesome with Jeremy & Louise pretty easily without much afterthought, stark sober, maintaining a "great" relationship with Ian.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I haven't played all potential scenarios. But Lena can jump into a blacked.com threesome with Jeremy & Louise pretty easily without much afterthought, stark sober, maintaining a "great" relationship with Ian.
That was evidently a bug/oversight in alpha version of the update. In beta build Louise will only offer Lena a threesome if ian_lena_couple is false i.e. Lena and Ian aren't in relationship.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I haven't actually tested it yet, but there seems to be a gap to get the Holly x Lena scene even if Lena is in a relationship with Ian.

If you get the lena_go_holly variable to be exactly 3 (max it out as often as possible but in the chapter 8 date scene between just Lena and Holly, don't try to kiss her), then it seems possible to pass all checks and get the sex scene between Holly and Lena in chapter 10. I think this is unintended as there's no feedback dialogue/thoughts addressing the idea that Lena is cheating on Ian with Holly, and it would be counter-intuitive to need a lesser value on the interest variable to get the scene.

Reactions: dundun and monk_56

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I haven't actually tested it yet, but there seems to be a gap to get the Holly x Lena scene even if Lena is in a relationship with Ian.

If you get the lena_go_holly variable to be exactly 3 (max it out as often as possible but in the chapter 8 date scene between just Lena and Holly, don't try to kiss her), then it seems possible to pass all checks and get the sex scene between Holly and Lena in chapter 10. I think this is unintended as there's no feedback dialogue/thoughts addressing the idea that Lena is cheating on Ian with Holly, and it would be counter-intuitive to need a lesser value on the interest variable to get the scene.
Looking at the script it indeed seems possible, but am also inclined to presume this is oversight and lack of branch for ian_lena_dating (in ch.8 Lena automatically holds back from kissing Holly if either ian_holly_dating or ian_lena_dating is true, but ch.10 is only checking and auto-stopping for the former)

Jul 27, 2020
Find issue.
How Lena in this dialogue found out that Jeremy is Ian's friend if, as Ian, i didn't show Jeremy Lena's peoplegram photo therefore, when Lena and Jeremy meet, Jeremy still didn't know that Lena is that girl Ian was talking about and, as a result, Lena shoudn't know that Jeremy even acquainted with Ian.

Think need a fix for that.

OurRedString_qz7Vh8Qwaq.jpg

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
That was evidently a bug/oversight in alpha version of the update. In beta build Louise will only offer Lena a threesome if ian_lena_couple is false i.e. Lena and Ian aren't in relationship.
Oh. Interesting. Thanks. I've just been going by the Alpha, waiting for the final to play through again.

Honestly though, I like them both able to cheat. Different dynamic that adds more spice than the casual relationship option. I might just modify the code in the final to make it possible again, but for both characters.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Honestly though, I like them both able to cheat. Different dynamic that adds more spice than the casual relationship option. I might just modify the code in the final to make it possible again, but for both characters.
I'd feel it pretty pointless when none of the characters and the game itself won't acknowledge it because things weren't written/coded with such cases in mind. I'd trust Eva game to provide enough opportunities for cheating without any need for modding. Just simply not all of them literally 5 minutes after relationship was started.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
My Lena can suck Mike for the first time in this chapter (probably due to taking mdma, never showed interest in him) in the club's restroom, but it plays out like it's not the first time. At least it's the feeling I had. Maybe because I know it's not the first time they can get lewd together. There are so many variations, perhaps this case was not taken into account well.

Reactions: EquinoxGG
4.60 star(s) 309 Votes