Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure that Wen is gay and would proposition to Ian somwhere in the future.
Eva will not do any M/M content in this game that for sure.
I personally dont care, but there would be some backlash from "Chad patrons" that cant stand that kind of content and her target audience does not care for that stuff anyway so its a waste of time.
It would be funny as a joke to make Ian/Jeremy "eskimo brothers with benefits"(no homo), there would be Emma threesome soon and i bet at some point Ian/Lena/Jeremy threesome, shit happens, someone might "miss a hole" or somethin lol, that "high five" during Alison scene always cracks me up so you can make some comedy out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If some dude payed my GF money to make her cum on camera with remote vibrator i would dump her ass right away
Not to point out the obvious, but this is basically what Lena is doing on Stalkfap if she decides to take Ivy's advice. Except instead of doing it for one rich guy and for big bucks she's doing it for thousands of incels who pay her peanuts (and potentially for the whole world to see)

And funnily enough, Ian doesn't even get option to "dump her ass" for that. He can only piss Lena off and give her a reason to dump him for it.

(that said, yes, Lena recognizes herself that her contract with Seymour is crossing the line and it's something Ian definitely wouldn't be ok with. But it's not treated the same as regular cheating, at least on mechanics level)

Last edited:

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Not to point out the obvious, but this is basically what Lena is doing on Stalkfap if she decides to take Ivy's advice. Except instead of doing it for one rich guy and for big bucks she's doing it for thousands of incels who pay her peanuts (and potentially for the whole world to see)

And funnily enough, Ian doesn't even get option to "dump her ass" for that. He can only piss Lena off and give her a reason to dump him for it.

(that said, yes, Lena recognizes herself that her contract with Seymour is crossing the line and it's something Ian definitely wouldn't be ok with. But it's not treated the same as regular cheating, at least on mechanics level)
There is a big difference tho, with Seymor its alot more personal for both of them, while stalkfap is basically an onlyfans.
I wanted to expand on my thoughts on this.
I feel like having an onlyfans is absolutly fine because of Lena financical situtation, she can do watever she wants honestly(including dumping some dude she met recently, her parents and her finances are more important then Ian), but seymor thing has options on how she can feel about it like reluctant/eager and stuff like that and if she is eager and goes all the way with him its obviously cheating, i think the game does not aknowledge it as such, but only because it was so recent, i bet there would be more extreme stuff later with him, he obviously likes to watch so he would probably force her to fuck someone else or something, that why he was adamant about "you dont have to fuck me" contract, i bet he is not into doing it himself but about manipulating and control.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There is a big difference tho, with Seymor its alot more personal for both of them, while stalkfap is basically an onlyfans.
Well, it's more personal how, exactly? And why does it make the same act different and worse than doing it many more times and for many more people?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I expanded in my previous reply.
Hmm okay, so...
but seymor thing has options on how she can feel about it like reluctant/eager and stuff like that and if she is eager and goes all the way with him its obviously cheating,
... i have to disagree with this -- the Stalkfap thing also has options, "eager/reluctant/not doing it". If Lena actually goes all-in with her Stalkfap, like Ivy does, then she displays all-eager attitude about it, much like she can feel about the thing with Seymour. So, if being eager about it with Seymour makes it "obviously cheating" then by the same token being all eager about doing her Stalkfap things should also be "obviously cheating", given the nature of acts it involves is basically the same.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Hmm okay, so...

... i have to disagree with this -- the Stalkfap thing also has options, "eager/reluctant/not doing it". If Lena actually goes all-in with her Stalkfap, like Ivy does, then she displays all-eager attitude about it, much like she can feel about the thing with Seymour. So, if being eager about it with Seymour makes it "obviously cheating" then by the same token being all eager about doing her Stalkfap things should also be "obviously cheating", given the nature of acts it involves is basically the same.
Playing with your ass on camera for some nameless incels and basically getting fucked by some dude that has exlusive rights to your pussy is completly different in my eyes, onlyfans is just bait for horny dudes to get money while seymor thing is obviously not about art or photography at all.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Playing with your ass on camera for some nameless incels and basically getting fucked by some dude that has exlusive rights to your pussy is completly different in my eyes, onlyfans is just bait for horny dudes to get money while seymor thing is obviously not about art or photography at all.
Right, and am asking what exactly is it that makes it so completly different in your eyes. Stalkfap is also obviously not about art or photography at all. It's about making a show out of getting yourself off because some horny dude is telling you to, in a way he's telling you to, and paying you for it. If you're all happy and eager to do it for him, then what is so different that it makes it "not cheating" compared to doing it for a rich dude?

Put it differently, if Seymour was telling Lena to do all the things he's told her to do, but it was over internet connection, would that make it not cheating, or would it be "obviously cheating" still? Is this what makes the difference, or is it something else?

(also, Seymour doesn't have any exclusive rights to Lena's pussy, where is that even coming from?)

Last edited:

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Right, and am asking what exactly is it that makes it so completly different in your eyes. Stalkfap is also obviously not about art or photography at all. It's about making a show out of getting yourself off because some horny dude is telling you to, in a way he's telling you to, and paying you for it. If you're all happy and eager to do it for him, then what is so different that it makes it "not cheating" compared to doing it for a rich dude?

Put it differently, if Seymour was telling Lena to do all the things he's told her to do, but it was over internet connection, would that make it not cheating, or would it be "obviously cheating" still?
Stalkfap is impersonal, you upload some content and that it, you do not meet those random people and you do not interact with them in any way outside of the site, you just put out a show and get your money.
Seymor specifically wants you all to himself and when i said its not about art of photography i meant him, he obviously "buys" you with his contract, you might agree out of desperation but if you are all eager and go beyond what is asked of you like in his vibrator scene its clearly cheating.
For me its very big difference.
"exclusive pussy" was obvously not literal bro, he block all your photoshoots and threatens to remove others means of income too(like your stalkfap), he even owns cafe you work for, the next will probably be your apartment complex(maybe he alredy does), so if you sign the contract you cant work for anyone else for those "photoshoots" and the shoots themself is not about photography hens the "pussy" comment.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Stalkfap is impersonal, you upload some content and that it,
No, it's not impersonal at all when you make specific recordings for individual clients. That you don't know who they are matters little -- going with this logic we'd come to conclusion it's not cheating if you fuck someone other than your partner but wear a blindfold while doing so, so you don't know who they are. Or if you hook up with a stranger you've never met before and don't know first thing about.

Seymor specifically wants you all to himself and when i said its not about art of photography i meant him, he obviously "buys" you with his contract
Seymour buys exclusive right to Lena's modelling content, and that's it. He doesn't limit in any manner her choices of sexual partners, or even her Stalkfap business for this matter.

you might agree out of desperation but if you are all eager and go beyond what is asked of you like in his vibrator scene its clearly cheating.
Except you do not go beyond what is asked of you in the vibrator scene. Lena does what she is tasked with. It's functionally no different from eagerly sticking a dildo up her ass or a vibrator in her pussy because some dude on Stalkfap is telling her to.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
No, it's not impersonal at all when you make specific recordings for individual clients. That you don't know who they are matters little -- going with this logic we'd come to conclusion it's not cheating if you fuck someone other than your partner but wear a blindfold while doing so, so you don't know who they are. Or if you hook up with a stranger you've never met before and don't know first thing about.

Seymour buys exclusive right to Lena's modelling content, and that's it. He doesn't limit in any manner her choices of sexual partners, or even her Stalkfap business for this matter.

Except you do not go beyond what is asked of you in the vibrator scene. Lena does what she is tasked with. It's functionally no different from eagerly sticking a dildo up her ass or a vibrator in her pussy because some dude on Stalkfap is telling her to.
We are clearly see it different and we will never agree on that, so lets agree to disagree, we will just go in circles otherwise.
It matters for me and there is a big difference for me.

Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes