dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Bummer. I didn't expect that gratuitous "fuck you" from Eva Kiss. Ian being into watching Jeremy fuck other girls and following Lena's salkfap was a missleading option from the get-go.
I don't think it was misleading. I think it was a planned route from the get-go. Then that Eva second-guessed herself and feared how that and some other content would go over with a larger mainstream crowd + others. Hence the watering down of that and also other key content in the remaster that could hurt the game's reach and her future appeal as a dev to a more mainstream audience (+ maybe for personal reasons, too). Possibly coupled with a need to trim down future path turns that could involve too much work (though ret-conning added more work so I lean towards the former being more relevant than the latter).

All just conjecture, but an educated guess based on past content (and vestigial coding labels), reach potential and imagining one's self in her shoes. Not that I agree with such a reroute. But I can imagine why.

Who knows though. Maybe it'll be rerouted into a specific path, more gated off from the main ones and harder to reach as to not effect a more mainstream-appeal play-through. There is a new route label introduced in the chapter 10 code for similar such content, after all.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tallyhoe and slider

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Bummer. I didn't expect that gratuitous "fuck you" from Eva Kiss. Ian being into watching Jeremy fuck other girls and following Lena's salkfap was a missleading option from the get-go.
Cheer up, we are only halfway into the game and they only commited recently, there is plenty of opportunity in the future for that stuff.
Either way, Jeremy fucking some girls that they probably already both fucked and they arent serious about them is quite different then Jeremy fucking his "gf", remember that even Jeremy declines Lena advances if Ian says that he is serious about her(you can persuade, but that the power of protagonist and he is pretty guilty afterwards), Jeremy is a nice bro, he is a bit simple but not stupid, when he ask you about Lena and if you say "its just for fun and not serious" he is pretty happy to fuck her, i bet there will be some threesome with Lena on "open" relationship route.
Probably after Emma threesome since it was already foreshadowed, i bet there would be some Louise action in the future if they are still together and you share girls, cant wait for that one for sure.

Jan 28, 2021
Cheer up, we are only halfway into the game and they only commited recently, there is plenty of opportunity in the future for that stuff.
I think there's a large chance for Ian-Lena to break up and get back together in the end in a good majority of routes. Not that a true pure route will be impossible but a lot of stories about the "red thread" or "red string" or whatever have the fated lovers break up or leave each other and then find their way back. Even in the routes where Ian and Lena ruin their relationship (like through the Robert fight) and break up, there's almost definitely going to be an opportunity towards the end to "realize" they were the perfect match the whole time. Obviously this would turn entirely on player choice.

As to how that applies here, I could totally see a route where both Ian and Lena rush into a relationship but they both (or one) still fuck around (with Jeremy/Mike or Cindy/Alison for example) and break up. I think those are going to be slow burns though to let the relationship develop and then crash and burn. The way GGGB did it, where Ash was like "whatever, I'll keep cheating" and then did that with pretty much zero consequences was not great and seems different from what Eva wants to do.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
I think there's a large chance for Ian-Lena to break up and get back together in the end in a good majority of routes. Not that a true pure route will be impossible but a lot of stories about the "red thread" or "red string" or whatever have the fated lovers break up or leave each other and then find their way back. Even in the routes where Ian and Lena ruin their relationship (like through the Robert fight) and break up, there's almost definitely going to be an opportunity towards the end to "realize" they were the perfect match the whole time. Obviously this would turn entirely on player choice.

As to how that applies here, I could totally see a route where both Ian and Lena rush into a relationship but they both (or one) still fuck around (with Jeremy/Mike or Cindy/Alison for example) and break up. I think those are going to be slow burns though to let the relationship develop and then crash and burn. The way GGGB did it, where Ash was like "whatever, I'll keep cheating" and then did that with pretty much zero consequences was not great and seems different from what Eva wants to do.
I dont think "red sting" is about Ian and Lena loving each other romantically, its about all of the characters in game that keep stumbling into each others lives and forming connections in general, i personally dislike Ian/lena romance/hookup path so "fated together" does not apply to me and i'm sure i'm not the only one.
Doesnt it already happens anyway? Cant you "break up" like twice already, because of Holly and Robert at different times in the story.
So it would probably happen again, maybe because of Cherry for example, since i'm pretty sure you can still fuck around with her if you just say to her "its not serious with me and Lena", then there is Axel thingy.
I liked "no consiquences" cheating, but it made more sense in GGGB because characters you fuck could be completly from different circles while ORS all know each others so its harder to "hide" it.

Nov 17, 2021
I fucking love this game.

I have played all the variables. The best route for me is the discret cheating route between Ian (sex with Minerva, Emma and Cindy. Flirting with Ivy and Jessica) and Lena (sex with Jeremy, Mike and Axel. Flirting with Stan and Seymour).

One thing I am dying to see again is Jessica's mouthpussy (Ivy with Ian too):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: alex andrews

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Is there anything of the sort the other way around?
Ian "cuckqueaning" Lena to her face, you mean? Not really. There's hints of cuckquean stuff for other characters in the Lena-Louise-Jeremy scene I believe, if you select the right options.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Ian "cuckqueaning" Lena to her face, you mean? Not really. There's hints of cuckquean stuff for other characters in the Lena-Louise-Jeremy scene I believe, if you select the right options.
I meant Lena doing that to Robert.

I figured that would make more sense for her to do that to him (considering the info in the recent conversation we had regarding Robert).

Nov 17, 2021
About Bad Jess and Good Jess... besides the looking, there is any difference in game till now?
Good Jess = Cool girl that is in a relationship and nothing more. If you try to hit on her, she will reject you. So it seems that she is looking only for a friendship.

Bad Jess = You need to act cool and confident towards her without being too horny. If you play your cards right, she might have sex with you in the future (She will take your soul from your body :sneaky:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think there's a large chance for Ian-Lena to break up and get back together in the end in a good majority of routes.
I mean, it can already happen (they can break up over a number of things and potentially get together again in ep.10) so there's no reason to think it's not going to be possibility also over a longer stretch.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes