Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

I'm almost done writing the new scene for Chapter 10, and it will be published in the Full version release as soon as the corresponding art is ready (notice I've changed terminology from "final" to "full" release, since the former often elicits confusion on the status of completion of the game. I should probably just change to a numeric system altogether instead).
Aside from a few enhancements and tweaks, the full release will include a fully-fledged scene with Minerva that adds more than 1000 new lines to the script. So, if you're a Minerva fan, you're in luck: she won't be absent from chapter 10, and this will be her most stellar scene to date.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

I'm almost done writing the new scene for Chapter 10, and it will be published in the Full version release as soon as the corresponding art is ready (notice I've changed terminology from "final" to "full" release, since the former often elicits confusion on the status of completion of the game. I should probably just change to a numeric system altogether instead).
Aside from a few enhancements and tweaks, the full release will include a fully-fledged scene with Minerva that adds more than 1000 new lines to the script. So, if you're a Minerva fan, you're in luck: she won't be absent from chapter 10, and this will be her most stellar scene to date.

Aww. Good for Minerva fans, but considering my Ian had literal 0 relationship with her and got a new job, that's about as valuable as a scene with Robert. Oh well.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

She seems more like a hatefuckable bitch with this haircut

Reactions: Mark17

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I always think Robert could also become a "lesser" Axel, you know? I mean, he is into Lena and try hook up with her since ch. 1 and always think this could lead to Robert become obsesed by her and just like Axel start stalking her and be more aggressive. Or in a path where he and Lena have sex but she eventually ignore him to priorize Ian, Robert doesn't take well. This tyoe of things.
He already was. If Lena breaks up with him he shows up at her nude drawing event at the cafe and makes a scene.

Having a character whom the MC explicitly doesn't want to fuck as a person to fuck just isn't something that can be defended as sensible.

If all Lena wanted was someone to fuck, then with her looks she can get that literally in 5 mins grabbing first good looking guy from a street. And it'll also has advantage of not getting tangled with her boss she cannot stand.
But she does want to fuck him. That's the only reason she keeps him around. And it's actually to her advantage to tangle up with her boss as she keeps her job a few more weeks.

I'm pretty sure it's Mike who is designed as "lesser Axel" -- Lena mentions multiple time both of them make her feel similar (Mike is just a little more playful), both cheat on their girlfriend, they fuck her similarly, they (can) work with Lena in creative field (Lena was Axel's model, with Mike she can collaborate on making music) and now in episode 10 Mike shows he has very similar anger control issues that Axel has shown, when he completely disregards Lena's wishes and instead gets all incensed and aggressive with Axel because he feels personally slighted.

In fact the thing am most interested re: Mike is how Lena will deal with this new side he's shown her, given how allergic she was to her other boyfriends acting in such manner. I'm curious if the plot armor will still defend Mike in this situation like it usually does, avoiding to address it, or if it gets some actual attention.
Depends what you mean with 'being like Axel'. When Lena breaks up with Mike he is very chill about it, Lena is even disappointed about it, so he is not going to stalk her. As for being dominant, that is also true for Ian.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But she does want to fuck him.
I meant what Lena speaks as her own mind regarding Robert, before the player has a chance to make choice for her and override her default preference. Or default distaste, in this case.

And it's actually to her advantage to tangle up with her boss as she keeps her job a few more weeks.
Given it's a job she severely dislikes and which exhausts her, that's arguable. Double so when it's shitstain of a boss she can't normally stand. She might be quite better off having this time free to rest and let her focus on other activities. In fact, she says as much if you don't have her fuck Robert and she's fired early.

Depends what you mean with 'being like Axel'. When Lena breaks up with Mike he is very chill about it, Lena is even disappointed about it, so he is not going to stalk her.
Yet interestingly enough as soon as they break up Mike starts to reach out and contacts Lena on his own, asking if maybe she'd still like to hook up, something he doesn't do before. Lena comments on it, that "maybe he didn't give up on her". He may be chill about it on the surface, but he's still a guy and he wants to stroke his ego by having a hot girl jump on his dick whenever he requests it. (instead of facing the music she'd rather do it with someone else)

From a more cynical angle, the number of guys in the game is limited, and Lena/Ian relationship requires some guys for Lena to fuck behind Ian's back if that's the player's preference, so the guy she's already fucked and potentially already cheated on Ian with, isn't really going to suddenly turn all nice and meek about it, no longer providing any temptation.

Last edited:

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I stopped playing this game when I found out it was not possible for Ian and Lena to be in a relationship if she is having an affair with Jeremy.

It bothered me a lot because the same didn't happen when Lena cheats with ANY other guy and because Jeremy+Lena actually opened up loads of interesting opportunities that I wanted to explore.

Has the remaster or the new updates solved this issue? Can we see Lena and Ian together while she fucks Jeremy and other guys?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I've played this for a while now but still have no idea what debates whether Jess is good or slutty.
It's based on whether Lena has sex with Robert and/or Mike. If she did, you get bad Jess, if she didn't fuck either of them then you get good Jess.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes