RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I'm almost done writing the new scene for Chapter 10, and it will be published in the Full version release as soon as the corresponding art is ready (notice I've changed terminology from "final" to "full" release, since the former often elicits confusion on the status of completion of the game. I should probably just change to a numeric system altogether instead).
Aside from a few enhancements and tweaks, the full release will include a fully-fledged scene with Minerva that adds more than 1000 new lines to the script. So, if you're a Minerva fan, you're in luck: she won't be absent from chapter 10, and this will be her most stellar scene to date.

Waiting to play final version seems to have been the right choice after all. :love:
I do hope Minerva ends up being a full relationship route.

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
I stopped playing this game when I found out it was not possible for Ian and Lena to be in a relationship if she is having an affair with Jeremy.

It bothered me a lot because the same didn't happen when Lena cheats with ANY other guy and because Jeremy+Lena actually opened up loads of interesting opportunities that I wanted to explore.

Has the remaster or the new updates solved this issue? Can we see Lena and Ian together while she fucks Jeremy and other guys?
No, and it won't happen. I guess it would complicate the writing too much.

Reactions: Gato21 and slider

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I meant what Lena speaks as her own mind regarding Robert, before the player has a chance to make choice for her and override her default preference. Or default distaste, in this case.
I understood it as Lena being wary of Robert because he was hitting on her and she wasn't ready for a new relationship. When she met Ian this changed ( or else this would be a pretty boring game :)). As she was interested in Ian she took her time with him and didn't just fuck him on their first date. And that is different with Robert. She doesn't care about him.

Given it's a job she severely dislikes and which exhausts her, that's arguable. Double so when it's shitstain of a boss she can't normally stand. She might be quite better off having this time free to rest and let her focus on other activities. In fact, she says as much if you don't have her fuck Robert and she's fired early.
I didn't get her dislike being that severe. Also I think you are mixing that up, she says the 'more free time' thing when she keeps her job (only halftime). If she gets fired she is worried. Don't forget she'll lose her other job soon too.

Yet interestingly enough as soon as they break up Mike starts to reach out and contacts Lena on his own, asking if maybe she'd still like to hook up, something he doesn't do before. Lena comments on it, that "maybe he didn't give up on her". He may be chill about it on the surface, but he's still a guy and he wants to stroke his ego by having a hot girl jump on his dick whenever he requests it. (instead of facing the music she'd rather do it with someone else)

From a more cynical angle, the number of guys in the game is limited, and Lena/Ian relationship requires some guys for Lena to fuck behind Ian's back if that's the player's preference, so the guy she's already fucked and potentially already cheated on Ian with, isn't really going to suddenly turn all nice and meek about it, no longer providing any temptation.
True, I just think his chillness is not just on the surface. He still has his girlfriend to fall back after all :cool:. Lena said about Axel that he was intense. I just don't get that from Mike. Also we don't need another Axel because we still have Axel himself. Your comparisons are true for Ian, too.

For me it looks like Mike is kind of a dark side to Ian. There are 3 scenes in chapter 10 optionally with Ian or Mike, all 3 times Lena is cheating on Ian with Mike: the scene where Lena gets pinned down by Ian/Mike, the blowjob in the club and the photoshoot. So I agree about Mike becoming Lena's go to guy for what I think we can call Lena's cheating path.

Reactions: BloodyMares
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes