Nov 17, 2021
He needs very high athletics stat to win without it, though.

Ivy is no joke, she works that body every day for hours.
Ivy would eat Ian alive in terms on sex and I can't way to find out. She is a truly vixen.

Just imagine what would do to the poor Ian:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Last edited:

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
It's funny how Lena and others get on Ian's case for only kissing Holly when Lena is regularly having sex with Louise. Is that ever gonna have consequences for Lena's relationship or do two women lezzing out not count as cheating if she's dating a man?

Nov 17, 2021
How? Always went with jiujitsu, have 10 athletics, use smart options (and savescumming), spend more time in the gym... Still can't beat Jeremy.
Jeremy is unbeatable in the sparrings for the moment. But I think that you will beat him if you provoke him and then dodge and make him lose his balance with a Jiu-Jitsu technique.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How? Always went with jiujitsu, have 10 athletics, use smart options (and savescumming), spend more time in the gym... Still can't beat Jeremy.
The best you can achieve in that fight is "it was a good spar" from your trainer, if Ian holds his ground well in first two rounds (and doesn't mess up the third) Jeremy will also acknowledge Ian has improved considerably, if you get that much.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's funny how Lena and others get on Ian's case for only kissing Holly when Lena is regularly having sex with Louise. Is that ever gonna have consequences for Lena's relationship or do two women lezzing out not count as cheating if she's dating a man?
Lena isn't sure about it herself, whether that count as cheating or not. She also doesn't get on Ian's case merely because he'd kissed Holly, but because she knows Holly has feelings for Ian and expects a relationship with him, not just some hooking up, so she withdraws to spare Holly's feelings.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How? Can't get even go that far. I have "decent", but no matter what I do, Jeremy still beats Ian in the third round.
The defeat in 3rd round is pretty much hardcoded, that's simply as far as Ian can get at the moment. For details, you can check this post. The bug mentioned there has been patched in beta release, iirc.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I got a question - Are there any advantages to choosing jiujitsu over kickboxing in the game? I just realized I always went with jiujitsu.
gz you are a SUPERSTAR know big dick ian jiujitsu is for GIGACHADS you basicly won the game i went with kickboxing and hope to get my ass kicked I hope I lose the turnament and whoever watches alison,cindy,holly or on which path I am will be sad and the winner snatch her away :oops: :oops:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Seeing this picture again, I suddenly realised the potential Inception level of some of these "jerking off to pictures" scenes in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fuck its so sad that we cant get all the videos if they are dating we really need more corruption and cheating options in relationship with npcs its the hottest and most erotic thinks ever this were the best parts in her old game andwe need more of this how you get this pic again is it possible if ian alsion date?

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes