ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Oh right, there's also Lena having sex with Ivy even after her and Ian agreed to commit to a relationship. It's funny that this blocks Ian from having a threesome with Alisson and Jeremy but no such thing for Lena. :HideThePain:
Am sure if Ian hooked up with Axel, Mike or one of his male friends he wouldn't really consider it cheating, either.

Which is to say, hopefully Eva is taking notes /s

(also, being in relationship does block Lena from having threesome with Jeremy and Louise)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GaRbS

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Oh right, there's also Lena having sex with Ivy even after her and Ian agreed to commit to a relationship. It's funny that this blocks Ian from having a threesome with Alisson and Jeremy but no such thing for Lena. :HideThePain:
yeah every restriction with every relationship dosent matter if lena /ian or other npcs are very bad and dumb especially for the future of the game she should just let us choose our path as its mentioned in the trailer if this means that you will only get vanilla scenes if you are in a relationship evas strong points are in the writting of cheating/corruption/lust and all this things(which would not be possible anymore if you commit a relationship which would be boring and bad as game design to remove the choice and control the player has) so I hope its just a logic think at the moment but will change in later cheapters if we choose to go down that route

(also, being in relationship does block Lena from having threesome with Jeremy and Louise)
which is again bad and should be a player choice especially if you play corrupted lena or try to play that route

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Balsamic and GaRbS

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

The new scene is fully finished and I just got back the illustrations from my colorist. As soon as I'm done editing these and adding a couple final tweaks and a bit of testing, the Full Version of Chapter 10 will be released for +5€ patrons, which includes the brand new Minerva scene. (this will probably next Wednesday).

In the meanwhile, you could check out the new version of , by Red Lolly. Developing a game is a crazy endeavor and when the original artist decided to quit the project, they had to re-forge the game from the ground up. The new vibe is different, but the project has become more authentic, with cool 2D art, carefully created characters and has a cute redhead girl as the the playable MC. So, if you like those kind of games, check them out, they just published the .

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes