Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Well, she said on Monday that the episode will be released next wednesday, and is tomorrow if you ask me :p.

I would be very upset if we have to wait more than a week :rolleyes:
She makes great games but she is notorious for slow work progress. I would not be surprised if it's going to be delayed by another month.
The best way to avoid disappointment is low expectations :)

Nov 17, 2021
She makes great games but she is notorious for slow work progress. I would not be surprised if it's going to be delayed by another month.
I am obsessed with this game. For me, it's the best game I've played after Good Girl Gone Bad and Being a DIK. So my expectations can't be any higher o_O

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
The best you can achieve in that fight is "it was a good spar" from your trainer, if Ian holds his ground well in first two rounds (and doesn't mess up the third) Jeremy will also acknowledge Ian has improved considerably, if you get that much.
How?

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
Found a bug, if lena has only sucked jeremys cock but didnt fuck him, she still thinks about how he fucked her when shes masturbating.

Nov 17, 2021
Found a bug, if lena has only sucked jeremys cock but didnt fuck him, she still thinks about how he fucked her when shes masturbating.
Good point. In the beta episode you can't have a threesome with Jeremy and Louise if you are in a relationship witn Ian, but in the alpha you can and even take charge, choking on that BBC. I hope that you can have the option of the threesome in the full episode.

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Eva Kiss is "notorious for slow work progress"? Not sure what universe you come from, because (excluding the single instance that was the remaster) they're recognized for relatively rapid delivery, if anything.

You want notorious for slow work progress, try Summertime Saga or Innocent Witches and their ilk.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Eva Kiss is "notorious for slow work progress"? Not sure what universe you come from, because (excluding the single instance that was the remaster) they're recognized for relatively rapid delivery, if anything.

You want notorious for slow work progress, try Summertime Saga or Innocent Witches and their ilk.
The remaster of CH9 was released 8 months ago bro. You can complete a triple A game in this time.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
The remaster and the latest chapter took a long time, but Eva has completed one and a half game now, and if you count all the alphas, betas and final versions, I'm guessing we're at around 100 releases at this point. Not once has there been anything close to a few days turning into an extra month once Eva has given an estimated release date.

You're obviously free to believe whatever you want, but absolutely all of the empirical evidence available suggests you'll be wrong.

Reactions: sava75

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
OK, and how long it took to release other episodes, on average?

And el oh el at triple A game getting completed in 8 months. You really have no clue how these things work.
Oh, and I just checked, it took 6 months between chapter 8 and chapter 9(before the remaster). As I said, snail's pace.

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
FIFA getting a release every year, so here you go :)
Not only are FIFA games (and other EA games with yearly release cycle) developed by multiple teams in simultaneous, overlapping, staged manner (meaning the actual development of each title takes longer than it appears on the surface) 12 months is 50% more than 8.

You have avoided answering my question, so i will repeat it. How long did it take Eva to release chapters of her games, on average?

Reactions: Doppelgang
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes