Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Who is the guy in the image from the latest Weeky Update with Minerva? I mean, it's Ian, but it also looks enough not like him to be someone different (hair looks longer and darker).
Looks like Ian to me. I think she added some details to his hair, that's all.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Who is the guy in the image from the latest Weeky Update with Minerva? I mean, it's Ian, but it also looks enough not like him to be someone different (hair looks longer and darker).
Previous update mentioned Eva was going to experiment with some new techniques to speed up delivery. Maybe it's a side effect of that. Or just minor variation in appearance, the pictures aren't exactly always identical.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I hope it's no one in the current cast who got with Gillian. The world seems small enough as it is, like there's only been 10 people in the town for years, who randomly keep banging friends of friends by coincidence, yet strangely haven't met MC up till recently. I understand the "red string" cop-out, but without some extra supernatural force, the game turning into pure science fiction, it's just far too silly. It would be poor writing, imo. The relationship coincidences are already at a point far past plausibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I have a question hopefully someone can answer. I never really explored lena/ian routes but today i decided too try it. Now the questions, how much can they both sleep around and is there a point where one of them end what they have going on, also is there a route where they start some kind of open relationship or just stay fuck buddies thx in advance.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I have a question hopefully someone can answer. I never really explored lena/ian routes but today i decided too try it. Now the questions, how much can they both sleep around and is there a point where one of them end what they have going on, also is there a route where they start some kind of open relationship or just stay fuck buddies thx in advance.
Ian can't sleep with Holly and stay in a fuck buddy situation or relationship with Lena. Lena can't sleep with Jeremy and establish a for-real relationship with Ian, although they can be fuck buddies. They can enter in an open relationship in a recent chapter if Lena is still sleeping with Mike or Robert, I believe.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Interesting what about routes involving alison, cindy, emma and lena lesbian routes you know anything about that.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It may be a stupid question, but isn't exploring the route(s) done by playing the game yourself, instead of asking to just have all potential outcomes described to you? I mean, it kind of defeats the whole point..?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
It may be a stupid question, but isn't exploring the route(s) done by playing the game yourself, instead of asking to just have all potential outcomes described to you? I mean, it kind of defeats the whole point..?
Ohh i agree but this route would never be really important too me, lena is pure lesbian in my main playthough i like playing her as a strong character that stand up too the creeps, my reason for asking was that i did not want a surprise i wanted too explore a casual thing between them.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Interesting what about routes involving alison, cindy, emma and lena lesbian routes you know anything about that.
None so far among those characters, although Emma and Lena have been getting closer on a friendship level in the last few chapters, so who knows?

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
None so far among those characters, although Emma and Lena have been getting closer on a friendship level in the last few chapters, so who knows?
If you're just asking about Lena lesbian relationships, that is.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
The nice thing about this game is that lena can evolve in so many different ways, i really enjoy the faithfull lesbian routes where she slowly grow stronger.

Reactions: yanvs39

Fredrik_ahk

Aug 21, 2018
Ian can't sleep with Holly and stay in a fuck buddy situation or relationship with Lena. Lena can't sleep with Jeremy and establish a for-real relationship with Ian, although they can be fuck buddies. They can enter in an open relationship in a recent chapter if Lena is still sleeping with Mike or Robert, I believe.
If I recall correctly, I had Lena say yes when Ian asked to commit to their relationship, even after she gave Jeremy a blowjob at the party with Louise and Ivy. The key was to refuse to enter the room when Jeremy is alone. Then you still get the option of a threesome with Louise and Jeremy after committing to Ian.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes