Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
If I recall correctly, I had Lena say yes when Ian asked to commit to their relationship, even after she gave Jeremy a blowjob at the party with Louise and Ivy. The key was to refuse to enter the room when Jeremy is alone. Then you still get the option of a threesome with Louise and Jeremy after committing to Ian.
This was possible only in the Alpha, but in the Beta it isn't anymore.

Nov 17, 2021
If I recall correctly, I had Lena say yes when Ian asked to commit to their relationship, even after she gave Jeremy a blowjob at the party with Louise and Ivy. The key was to refuse to enter the room when Jeremy is alone. Then you still get the option of a threesome with Louise and Jeremy after committing to Ian.
That was 100% true before the beta release of episode 10. Now you can blow Jeremy at the party but you can't have a threesome with him and Louise.

What you absolutely can't do is wake him up with a sloppy blowjob because you won't have a serious relationship with Ian.

And it is a shame, because Jeremy won't complain if Lena was his wake-up alarm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Can't wait for Holly to end up with the club bouncer, it's gonna be so fucking hot.
true but sadly only if she is single(hope iam wrong) and not whith ian which makes her corruption way more boring and not as erotic/kinky because there is nor struggle at least for me

lospiloks123

Apr 19, 2018
What makes you think that Axel would be interested in a girl like Gillian!?? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
It would make for a more intense and interesting story. Ian vs Axel is bound to happen so why not make it even more intense. Because there is also the chance that Axel takes Lena back if you keep choosing to fuck him.

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk
Nov 17, 2021
Been a while since I've been on this thread, what's the verdict on Ch10?
Let's see with the Minerva scene and some adjustments. I give this episode a 7/10. If we had had a scene with Ian x Ivy / bad Jess and Lena / Stan (I mean, the teasing is great, but give the poor Stan a blowjob at least, she is been teasing him hard since a few episodes back) I would have given it a fair 8/10.

Last edited:

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Let's see with the Minerva scene and some adjustments. I give this episode a 7/10. If we had had a scene with Ian x Ivy / bad Jess and Lena / Stan (I mean, the teasing is great, but give the poor Stan a blowjob at least, she is been teasing him hard since a few episodes back) I would have given it a fair 8/10.
At least he deserves a little tickle on the balls...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It would make for a more intense and interesting story.
I don't know, i don't think the story making less sense would make it more interesting or intense. And Axel somehow being the guy for whom Gillian stayed in Ian's old town (or moved elsewhere) instead of coming to where her supposed new boyfriend (Axel) is makes zero sense.

It'd probably just annoy some of the players, because it'd effectively mean Axel to some extent "wins" against Ian and make it unavoidable NTR no matter how they play their MCs.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I don't know, i don't think the story making less sense would make it more interesting or intense. And Axel somehow being the guy for whom Gillian stayed in Ian's old town (or moved elsewhere) instead of coming to where her supposed new boyfriend (Axel) is makes zero sense.

It'd probably just annoy some of the players, because it'd effectively mean Axel to some extent "wins" against Ian and make it unavoidable NTR no matter how they play their MCs.
She already debunked it years ago anyway.
u.png

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes