ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I have only one point of critic
If you want to see everything, you can't be a chooser!
because if you won't let her go with the more sleazier characters or say "no" to often, you later miss the points (or abilities) to do the things that you want them to do! if you try to be faithful on both sides, you are missing out, because you get locked out of most of the later content!
That pfp is quite on point, since the complaint isn't true.
Intelligence, Charisma and Athletics attributes are raised through regular dialogue options which don't require saying "yes" to any characters you don't want to say yes to. Lust can be raised faster by more sexual interactions (who knew?) but it's also not necessary.

If you find yourself short on points, this will be more typically a result of picking 'dumb' dialogue options which don't raise stats.

Case in point: in my playthrough where (barring couple one time slip-ups) Ian and Lena are together and faithful to each other at the end of Ch.10 Ian's stats are 7/7/6/7, Lena's are 7/7/5/7. Both of them had enough points to enable all stat-locked choices throughout. Lena never bothered with Robert or Mike in my game, Ian hooked up with Cherry and got tangled with Cindy once, after which they both decided to stop it. So, you know, definitely not "having to whore her out to everyone" of any kind.

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
To my fellow Cindy cheater enjoyers... Which other guy (or girl) would you like to see Cindy with? In threesome with Ian or just solo on the side.

I think it would be interesting for Mike to have some fun with Cindy in the nightclub bathroom, I can already picture a scene like that and I like what I'm seeing :D

Reactions: Balsamic

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
fantastic game!
I have only one point of critic
If you want to see everything, you can't be a chooser!
because if you won't let her go with the more sleazier characters or say "no" to often, you later miss the points (or abilities) to do the things that you want them to do! if you try to be faithful on both sides, you are missing out, because you get locked out of most of the later content!
in short: I want the ability for a sensual, erotic AND wholesome game for the MC without having to whore her out to everyone!
that could have been solved better.
I played recently without cheat mode faithful Ian/Lena and i got all dialogue options exept 1 or 2(one of them was Allison question "where is Jeremy" and it gives you nothing if you use charisma here or just say "i dont know"), you can even get 7 lust Lena stalkfap thingy close to the end(you have to tease Stan for stats, but i hardly consider it cheating, the last event of his is not nessecary).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
To my fellow Cindy cheater enjoyers... Which other guy (or girl) would you like to see Cindy with? In threesome with Ian or just solo on the side.
For threesome it's Wade obv, so there's no ill blood between the old friends. /s

Nov 17, 2021

I think it would be interesting for Mike to have some fun with Cindy in the nightclub bathroom, I can already picture a scene like that and I like what I'm seeing :D
Good question.

Girl: Emma

Boy: Jeremy

Reactions: Lord Bradley

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just start a new game should I choose easy mode or story mode? I maybe wrong but I don't remember there is mode selection the last time I played.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes