sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
He also tells you "I going to try to bang this girl. Dont care if you mind unless she is your love", no matter whether you are in normal or cuck route.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that statement. Jeremy is upfront about not wanting anything serious, and sleeping around. But he doesn't go after other people's women. How is that shitty? Hell, depending on what path you take with Ian, Ian has no qualms about sleeping with women in relationships. That makes him a shittier person than Jeremy.

Nov 17, 2021
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that statement. Jeremy is upfront about not wanting anything serious, and sleeping around. But he doesn't go after other people's women. How is that shitty? Hell, depending on what path you take with Ian, Ian has no qualms about sleeping with women in relationships. That makes him a shittier person than Jeremy.
Jeremy is a rat. Even if Ian is his brother, he won't turn down any Lena advances even if Ian tells him he's in love with her.

And after the blowjob or even sex, he will continue to talk to Ian as if nothing really happened, pretending as much as possible.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, but Lena can go to the bedroom and try to wake Jeremy up and he should reject her if he is a real bro (won't cost any willpower point to Lena).
That requires Lena to spend time sexting Jeremy (who has serious doubts when she does so whether their interactions should continue) and telling him not to make a big deal out of it and to keep it secret from Ian. After spending that willpower point to break down his initial defenses. She's basically seduced him at this point.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
The highly anticipated Minerva scene is indeed worth the wait, but if Ian is in love with Holly, both Ian and Minerva will decide this is the last time of their mischief. If only there was a route where Ian and Holly are in a relationship, but Ivy can still corrupt Holly so that to this point of the game, Ian, Minerva, and Holly would agree to engage in a threesome. Well, one can dream.

Nov 17, 2021
The highly anticipated Minerva scene is indeed worth the wait, but if Ian is in love with Holly, both Ian and Minerva will decide this is the last time of their mischief. If only there was a route where Ian and Holly are in a relationship, but Ivy can still corrupt Holly so that to this point of the game, Ian, Minerva, and Holly would agree to engage in a threesome. Well, one can dream.
You have a twisted mind, hence you should post more and share what's going through your mind :cool:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
He does try to turn down Lena. The player can override it using willpower point, but not otherwise.

Also, it's not like Ian tells Wade he is fucking his girlfriend...
Both of them are dicks if you play it that way. Which I do and also is why I don't give a shit about Ian.
Lena is a whore and I aim to get her to do whatever she can with everyone she can.
When the game is made for people to be faithful and that makes sense I'd play those routes, but it's clear what this game is to me and it's not vanilla. I don't think there isn't a single character in this game that isn't a mental nutcase.
oh and yeah Minerva scenes are a waste of time to make, literally every other character in the game is better.

Last edited:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
In the final version, does Alison come to Ivy’s birthday party? Alison said she would attend when Ian invited her in previous versions of Chapter 10, but it seemed Eva Kiss had not implemented that yet.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes