ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Just start a new game should I choose easy mode or story mode? I maybe wrong but I don't remember there is mode selection the last time I played.
Story mode makes it a bit more of a game with the attribute-gated dialogue options.

Easy mode makes it, ironically, a bit more of a story with game mechanics taking back seat. :v

So, pretty much depends on what you're after. I'd say story mode since that's how the developer intended the game to be.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
To my fellow Cindy cheater enjoyers... Which other guy (or girl) would you like to see Cindy with? In threesome with Ian or just solo on the side.

I think it would be interesting for Mike to have some fun with Cindy in the nightclub bathroom, I can already picture a scene like that and I like what I'm seeing :D
The cat

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
He also tells you "I going to try to bang this girl. Dont care if you mind unless she is your love", no matter whether you are in normal or cuck route.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that statement. Jeremy is upfront about not wanting anything serious, and sleeping around. But he doesn't go after other people's women. How is that shitty? Hell, depending on what path you take with Ian, Ian has no qualms about sleeping with women in relationships. That makes him a shittier person than Jeremy.

Nov 17, 2021
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that statement. Jeremy is upfront about not wanting anything serious, and sleeping around. But he doesn't go after other people's women. How is that shitty? Hell, depending on what path you take with Ian, Ian has no qualms about sleeping with women in relationships. That makes him a shittier person than Jeremy.
Jeremy is a rat. Even if Ian is his brother, he won't turn down any Lena advances even if Ian tells him he's in love with her.

And after the blowjob or even sex, he will continue to talk to Ian as if nothing really happened, pretending as much as possible.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, but Lena can go to the bedroom and try to wake Jeremy up and he should reject her if he is a real bro (won't cost any willpower point to Lena).
That requires Lena to spend time sexting Jeremy (who has serious doubts when she does so whether their interactions should continue) and telling him not to make a big deal out of it and to keep it secret from Ian. After spending that willpower point to break down his initial defenses. She's basically seduced him at this point.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
The highly anticipated Minerva scene is indeed worth the wait, but if Ian is in love with Holly, both Ian and Minerva will decide this is the last time of their mischief. If only there was a route where Ian and Holly are in a relationship, but Ivy can still corrupt Holly so that to this point of the game, Ian, Minerva, and Holly would agree to engage in a threesome. Well, one can dream.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes