MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
If you think posing naked makes one a slut then i guess you're welcome to your opinion. Personally, i think it's extremely narrow-minded take, one that trivializes the word so much it becomes meaningless -- going with this logic every school that teaches art hires "sluts" for their drawing classes. And there's no such thing as actual models, just sluts?

Oh, and Lena doesn't have exhibitionism fetish by default. It's a dedicated flag in the game (lena_fty_show) and again, it's player's decisions that cause her to have or develop such fetish.
You can choose to stay prude and broke but canonically she is still a slut just like any other girls in the game beside Holly. And I don't say its a bad thing. Lena in my playthough fuck anything that moves. But the statement Lena can stay decent base on your choices is simple not true. She clearly show a lewd side when you play the naughty route. Choose to be a prude just simple hide it and not show it to the players.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You can choose to stay prude and broke but canonically she is still a slut just like any other girls in the game beside Holly.
Please, tell us in detail how a girl who hasn't gotten laid even once for months after the breakup with her cheating boyfriend is "canonically a slut" in your imagination. Because so far you've failed to provide even a single argument for this theory of yours.

You note it yourself -- canonically she is "prude and broke" at the start of the game and she can stay this way. It's your own choices which can potentially push her into different mindset.

But the statement Lena can stay decent base on your choices is simple not true. She clearly show a lewd side when you play the naughty route.
No, she shows a lewd side if you have her act lewd. She does not if you don't. Her mindset is modified according to your choices, It's simple as that.

To provide a simple example: you can have Lena take interest in Mike and flirt with him, or to ignore him. If you ignore him, she describes him as not interesting later in the game. If you flirt with him, she will think he is interesting. Do you believe the variant where she doesn't find him interesting is some sort of a lie because the opposite variant also exist? If so, then why do you pick one of these as canonical where both are equally possible? (and left up to the player)

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You can choose to stay prude and broke but canonically she is still a slut just like any other girls in the game beside Holly. And I don't say its a bad thing. Lena in my playthough fuck anything that moves. But the statement Lena can stay decent base on your choices is simple not true. She clearly show a lewd side when you play the naughty route. Choose to be a prude just simple hide it and not show it to the players.
And women should stay in the kitchen to avoid being sluts, am I right? :HideThePain:

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Just because I think about murdering my asshole neighbor dost makes me a murderer until I actually do it.

Please, tell us in detail how a girl who hasn't gotten laid even once for months after the breakup with her cheating boyfriend is "canonically a slut" in your imagination. Because so far you've failed to provide even a single argument for this theory of yours.

You note it yourself -- canonically she is "prude and broke" at the start of the game and she can stay this way. It's your own choices which can potentially push her into different mindset.

No, she shows a lewd side if you have her act lewd. She does not if you don't. Her mindset is modified according to your choices, It's simple as that.

To provide a simple example: you can have Lena take interest in Mike and flirt with him, or to ignore him. If you ignore him, she describes him as not interesting later in the game. If you flirt with him, she will think he is interesting. Do you believe the variant where she doesn't find him interesting is some sort of a lie because the opposite variant also exist? If so, then why do you pick one of these as canonical where both are equally possible? (and left up to the player)
I think you are just pissing in the wind trying to explain it to the people who think everybody is a slut(despite the fact that it's your choice) and that the game forces NTR in our throats just because if you don't pay attention to Alison she gets sick of chasing you and goes with Jeremy.

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019

Can you just accept Lena is a slut and stop arguing for once. I don't know why you're trying so hard to defend her:mad:. The choices are up to the players but only EvaKiss know which one is canon. So canonically 50/50 she is a slut or a prude.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can you just accept Lena is a slut and stop arguing for once. I don't know why you're trying so hard to defend her:mad:.
Well no, i don't really feel like accepting stupid things just because you repeat them a few times. Lena is not a slut by default, you personally turn her to be one. Because that's apparently what you want her to be.

It is on you, deal with it.

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
Can you just accept Lena is a slut and stop arguing for once. I don't know why you're trying so hard to defend her:mad:. The choices are up to the players but only EvaKiss know which one is canon. So canonically 50/50 she is a slut or a prude.
Yeah and Ian is a manwhore, right?

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Slut = got sexual urges like every other human on this planet?
Yeah, she is definitely a slut.

jinnyh

Mar 14, 2022
A short question: is the new update save game compatible with v10 beta save? Already played until the end of third chapter in beta.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes