Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
NTR virgins aside, I'm hoping we get actual 3P & Gangbangs like the previous game.
The potential combinations could keep this game going for years.
The game got lots of threesome potential.
Lena X Ian X Ivy
Lena X Ian X Holly
Lena X Ian X Jess
Lena X Ivy X Jess
Lena X Ivy X Holly(A real threesome this time)
Ian X Jeremy X Emma
Billy X Lena X Ivy
Ian X Cindy X Axel could be interesting :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: selberdreher

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The game got lots of threesome potential.
Lena X Ian X Ivy
Lena X Ian X Holly
Lena X Ian X Jess
Lena X Ivy X Jess
Lena X Ivy X Holly(A real threesome this time)
Ian X Jeremy X Emma
Billy X Lena X Ivy
Ian X Cindy X Axel could be interesting :ROFLMAO:
From Ivy's hint at the end of Chapter 10, we could well lead Lena to ask Ian a 3sum with Mike pretty soon

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
Kinda wild that I have been playing this game, every version, since it began and I just now noticed the arrow on the screen when buying sex toys. That arrow needs to be a different color. The only reason I saw it was because I ran my cursor over it and just happened to be looking at it at the same time.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Kinda wild that I have been playing this game, every version, since it began and I just now noticed the arrow on the screen when buying sex toys. That arrow needs to be a different color. The only reason I saw it was because I ran my cursor over it and just happened to be looking at it at the same time.
what arrow on the screen? lol is that how to buy the bunny costume or smthn?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Chapter 2 at the bar wjth Alison, Cherry and Perry: Is telling Alison that she has to ask Jeremy herself what he's doing impossible on normal mode? It requires 3 charisma and the most I get is 2 and 2/3.

Reactions: selberdreher

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Chapter 2 at the bar wjth Alison, Cherry and Perry: Is telling Alison that she has to ask Jeremy herself what he's doing impossible on normal mode? It requires 3 charisma and the most I get is 2 and 2/3.
If it helps anything, that option has identical effect as "I don't know" (that is, absolutely none) just slightly different text. But yes, the requirement should probably be lowered to > 1

Last edited:

Shaggyhair

Feb 19, 2019
I just noticed the same thing wondering why I can’t get the bunny outfit lol

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
As you know, Zoey Raven worked on the walkthrough for the first 2 updates but as of now, I'm taking over this guide with his kind blessing. Thank you to Zoey, for his help and guidance - I won't let you down. Here's the updated walkthrough. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can either ping me in the thread or send me a direct message.
You can also join official discord community or .

Guide updated to V0.9 Remastered (Beta)

If you want to support this guide, you can:

If you want to express your gratitude to Zoey Raven or check out his other content, you can do it here:
Will you be continuing WT?

Reactions: sava75
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes