ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I saw an option to try and help Perry out with Cherry but it was always grayed out for me. Never understood why.
Looking in the script...
Python:
            "{image=icon_charisma.webp}{image=icon_friend.webp}Help Perry out with Cherry" if ian_charisma > 4 and ian_perry > 5 and perry_emma < 2:
Looks you need Ian to have Charisma of 5 or better, relationship with Perry at 50% or better, and shouldn't be helping Perry to get close to Emma.

Reactions: selberdreher

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Looking in the script...
Python:
            "{image=icon_charisma.webp}{image=icon_friend.webp}Help Perry out with Cherry" if ian_charisma > 4 and ian_perry > 5 and perry_emma < 2:
Looks you need Ian to have Charisma of 5 or better, relationship with Perry at 50% or better, and shouldn't be helping Perry to get close to Emma.
Curious, seems like if Ian is in Cherry's path doesn't block him to help Perry with her too, right?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Curious, seems like if Ian is in Cherry's path doesn't block him to help Perry with her too, right?
It actually does, the pre-requisite for this option to pop up is ian_cherry_dating == False. So no, Ian doesn't get option to help Perry NTR him :sneaky:

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It actually does, the pre-requisite for this option to pop up is ian_cherry_dating == False. So no, Ian doesn't get option to help Perry NTR him :sneaky:
Kinda unfair to Perry can't be eskimo brother with Ian like Jeremy, if you ask me :sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Kinda unfair to Perry can't be eskimo brother with Ian like Jeremy, if you ask me :sneaky:
It wouldn't make sense for akward Perry to propose a threesome when he relies on his friends to get to first base. By contrast, Jeremy is an open sex maniac and casual about every fling. No mystery why he is currently the male with the most threesomes on his belt. Axel most likely only allows a female harem, Mike is most likely up for it, but currently restricted by his girlfriend.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Mike is most likely up for it, but currently restricted by his girlfriend.
To be fair it's not like Mike gives any actual shit about his girlfriend. She certainly doesn't restrict him from fucking Lena if given opportunity. And Lena herself notes she is probably far from the only one Mike sleeps with behind his girl's back.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
To be fair it's not like Mike gives any actual shit about his girlfriend. She certainly doesn't restrict him from fucking Lena if given opportunity. And Lena herself notes she is probably far from the only one.
Yes, but it takes more effort to approach him because of it. Lena seems to be an exception and even she has to work for his attention. Considering Ivys interest, a Mike/Lena/Ivy threesome is fairly likely, but he even then everything has to line up (availability, place and time so that his girlfriend isn't suspicious). By comparison, Jeremy is much more uncomplicated and easier to get into a threesome, since he doesn't even consider Louise his girlfriend. She even allows him threesomes, something that Mikes girlfriend probably doesn't.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena seems to be an exception and even she has to work for his attention.
The entire work Lena needed to get Mike in her bed was to put on a skimpy top and hit on the guy for fifteen minutes. Let's not overstate his commitment. And like i said, she notes herself he seems to be very accustomed to "getting back to his girlfriend" right after a fuck, so all the talk about her being exception is something we can put on the shelf with fairytales.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
The entire work Lena needed to get Mike in her bed was to put on a skimpy top and hit on the guy for fifteen minutes. Let's not overstate his commitment. And like i said, she notes herself he seems to be very accustomed to "getting back to his girlfriend" right after a fuck, so all the talk about her being exception is something we can put on the shelf with fairytales.
Ivy points out that it is exceptional right after they met:

"What? It's the truth. He was hitting on me hard."
"He was, huh...? That's weird."
"Weird how?"
"I hadn't seem him flirting with other girls... yet! Seems like you got to be the first one!"

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ivy points out that it is exceptional right after they met:

"What? It's the truth. He was hitting on me hard."
"He was, huh...? That's weird."
"Weird how?"
"I hadn't seem him flirting with other girls... yet! Seems like you got to be the first one!"
Sure, but Ivy's knowledge only goes as far as her not having seen him flirt with anyone else at the club. Which doesn't mean he hasn't done it anywhere else, or even at the club when Ivy didn't see him. (Ivy also didn't see Lena blow Mike in his booth or in the toilet, e.g. yet this potentially happened) And Lena, having actually fucked Mike, is better informed how he acts after fucking someone other than his girlfriend. So if she gets a feeling this isn't the first time for him, why should i doubt her.

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
This game was good until the restart so they could have scenes with the fat, ugly, nerdy guy. This dev is also REALLY bad with adding new variables late in the game so old saves don't work. That is always bullshit. Stopped supporting after the restart. Deleted game and said forget it.

Last edited by a moderator:

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Was there a new Minerva scene in Ch10 Final? Description says there is but I don't see it in the gallery. tried searching this thread but nothing relevant came up.

Shaggyhair

Feb 19, 2019
Was there a new Minerva scene in Ch10 Final? Description says there is but I don't see it in the gallery. tried searching this thread but nothing relevant came up.
its not in the galary for some reason but its there. You'll have to ask someone else for the choices I cant remember

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This is in the gallery however I can't find this in the game. screenshot0001.png
It suppose to be Ian/Ivy scene or something involving them both.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
This is in the gallery however I can't find this in the game. View attachment 2276158
It suppose to be Ian/Ivy scene or something involving them both.
It's been answered multiple times over several pages, but I'll just parrot them.
Ian/Lena must be dating from early on.
Need at least 5 charm on Ian.
Get every possible relationship bonus with Ivy as Ian. (coming clean to Axel at the bar about Ian's relationship with Lena, thus the need to date her early)
Focus on judo.
Spend free time practicing judo instead of writing.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
This game was good until the restart so they could have scenes with the fat, ugly, nerdy guy. This dev is also REALLY bad with adding new variables late in the game so old saves don't work. That is always bullshit. Stopped supporting after the restart. Deleted game and said forget it.
Is the game similar between 0.9 and remastered? kinda want to try 0.9 out of curiousity

camube

Jun 4, 2022
alright just finished speed-skipping old Chapter 9.

Stan looks better in the old one than in the new one tbh. And Billy being black is better considering we have Mark now. I don't really get why Billy needed to be white.

What happen there?

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
And yet you are here, talking about the game.
But yeah it's a little bit of a dick move to remake the game when you finished 50% of it. Alto, I think the remaster is better.

alright just finished speed-skipping old Chapter 9.

Stan looks better in the old one than in the new one tbh. And Billy being black is better considering we have Mark now. I don't really get why Billy needed to be white.

What happen there?
I was wondering about that too, what the hell happened???

Reactions: GifMeMore1987
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes