msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
As you know, Zoey Raven worked on the walkthrough for the first 2 updates but as of now, I'm taking over this guide with his kind blessing. Thank you to Zoey, for his help and guidance - I won't let you down. Here's the updated walkthrough. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can either ping me in the thread or send me a direct message.
You can also join official discord community or .

Guide updated to V0.9 Remastered (Beta)

If you want to support this guide, you can:

If you want to express your gratitude to Zoey Raven or check out his other content, you can do it here:
Will you be continuing WT?

Reactions: sava75

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Not yet, but it looks like those options might be coming soon. There is a Judo scene with Ivy and Ian is progressing a bit with rough Jessica.
Can you tell me the requierments for this scene that I was able to have once only ?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Can you tell me the requierments for this scene that I was able to have once only ?
Max Ivy points. Make a joke when meeting her, compliment her dancing and come clean before Axel. The latter requires to date Lena early and is usually the one people miss.

Reactions: Tulrek

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Max Ivy points. Make a joke when meeting her, compliment her dancing and come clean before Axel. The latter requires to date Lena early and is usually the one people miss.
I don't remember well, does "come clean before Axel" makes you lose Ivy point ?

Apr 21, 2020
Do you cuck yourself if you let Stan be friend's with Holly? I feel like that's the plan, especially since I have Holly "Wanting to be more like Lena". I hope not. I just felt bad for Stan so I wanted him to have a nerd friend lol.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Do you cuck yourself if you let Stan be friend's with Holly? I feel like that's the plan, especially since I have Holly "Wanting to be more like Lena". I hope not. I just felt bad for Stan so I wanted him to have a nerd friend lol.
Will probably depend on whether Holly is in relationship with Ian in this game. If she is then it's unlikely to be anything more than friendship. Lena by default is someone who got cheated on, not cheat on others, so "wanting to be more like Lena" shouldn't mean anything in this regard.

Reactions: RichietheReapa
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes