Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Somewhat doubtful because Louise can also be perfectly happy being a slave for her Mistress.

I'd imagine it more likely the episode will be extended with Lena dealing in some way with Axel's interference at the end of birthday party, something she didn't feel capable of on the spot.
I don't know. I feel like even in the route where I made Louise Lena's sub, she still was needy for attention. If there is a way to not have her be upset I haven't found it yet. Her storyline, to me, has felt like it's been on the back burner the whole time. Even if you have the three way with her and Jeremy, it feels more like Jeremy's storyline rather than Louise's.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
Does Lena talking with Axel in Chapter 3 (even if it is to tell him to fuck off and stop pestering her), have any effect on the story other than her having the option to choose whether to work with him or not? I want to create a playthrough with that choice, but not if it has no real benefits or consequences.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Does Lena talking with Axel in Chapter 3 (even if it is to tell him to fuck off and stop pestering her), have any effect on the story other than her having the option to choose whether to work with him or not? I want to create a playthrough with that choice, but not if it has no real benefits or consequences.
If I remember correctly, you get a different scene with Seymour in their second photoshoot when Axel popes by.
If you refused to speak to him, Lena will be more hostile towards him and Seymour will send him away.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If she call him and just tell him to fuck off, she won't accept work with him present in the second photoshoot with Seymour and this also block Lena come back be closer to Axel. Call him and accept meet him to talk allows start the storyline of Lena fall again in Axel's hand.

Reactions: Homemade

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Refusing to even call Axel gives +1 to Lena's wits and she will automatically refuse to work with him in anything.

Calling Axel but then refusing to meet him gives Lena +1 wits and +1 willpower IF she has <2 willpower points and she will automatically refuse to work with him in anything.

Meeting him in the café but not being too friendly gives Lena the option to refuse to work with him in the chapter 6 shoot, being too friendly will make her automatically agree to work with him in the chapter 6 shoot.

So yeah you can gain an extra wits points and potentially an extra willpower if you've been spending most of it early on, but otherwise, aside from some dialogue changes, it should play out more or less the same in the long run as if you just refuse to have Lena work with Axel.

Nov 1, 2022
Refusing to even call Axel gives +1 to Lena's wits and she will automatically refuse to work with him in anything.

Calling Axel but then refusing to meet him gives Lena +1 wits and +1 willpower IF she has <2 willpower points and she will automatically refuse to work with him in anything.

Meeting him in the café but not being too friendly gives Lena the option to refuse to work with him in the chapter 6 shoot, being too friendly will make her automatically agree to work with him in the chapter 6 shoot.

So yeah you can gain an extra wits points and potentially an extra willpower if you've been spending most of it early on, but otherwise, aside from some dialogue changes, it should play out more or less the same in the long run as if you just refuse to have Lena work with Axel.
I wish I knew that sooner I always rejected him in the dreams

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Somewhat doubtful because Louise can also be perfectly happy being a slave for her Mistress.

I'd imagine it more likely the episode will be extended with Lena dealing in some way with Axel's interference at the end of birthday party, something she didn't feel capable of on the spot.
Axel and Cherry are the only characters that didn't get a scene in V10 so at least Axel seem likely. He is a main character after all.

As we are talking about Axel, in chapter 10 he dropped a major bomb on Lena, telling her he was 'seeing someone'. Now who would that be?
The obvious choice is Cherry. She clearly is still into him and we meet them together. But Axel denies this and why would he bother at this point? Also as it is expected it is also uninteresting story wise.
Now if we want interesting, lets go with Ivy. This would be a big surprise (especially for Lena) but it wouldn't come out of nowhere, she posted a picture of her at his flat after all. Interesting also because she has been pushing Lena towards Axel for the whole game and then conveniently didn't show up at the photo shoot. Now Ivy isn't the relationship kind of gal, but 'seeing someone' could also mean something more casual.
The third option would be Cindy but as she can also be with Ian that would mean our sweet little angel is cheating on Wade and Ian with Axel. While interesting that seems to be way out of character for her.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Axel and Cherry are the only characters that didn't get a scene in V10 so at least Axel seem likely. He is a main character after all.

As we are talking about Axel, in chapter 10 he dropped a major bomb on Lena, telling her he was 'seeing someone'. Now who would that be?
The obvious choice is Cherry. She clearly is still into him and we meet them together. But Axel denies this and why would he bother at this point? Also as it is expected it is also uninteresting story wise.
Now if we want interesting, lets go with Ivy. This would be a big surprise (especially for Lena) but it wouldn't come out of nowhere, she posted a picture of her at his flat after all. Interesting also because she has been pushing Lena towards Axel for the whole game and then conveniently didn't show up at the photo shoot. Now Ivy isn't the relationship kind of gal, but 'seeing someone' could also mean something more casual.
The third option would be Cindy but as she can also be with Ian that would mean our sweet little angel is cheating on Wade and Ian with Axel. While interesting that seems to be way out of character for her.

Axel is seeing Ian's ex Gillian.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

Did Axel actually deny dating Cherry? It wasn't very clear when Lena confronted him in front of the club.
Axel is seeing Ian's ex Gillian.
While this would be interesting, I would personally prefer if Gillian is actually Mike's girlfriend all this time.

Giving her a sweet taste of karma if Lena fucks Mike would be satisfying.

Last edited:
Reactions: selberdreher

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Did Axel actually deny dating Cherry? It wasn't very clear when Lena confronted him in front of the club.

While this would be interesting, I personally prefer if Gillian is actually Mike's girlfriend all this time.

Giving her a sweet taste of karma if Lena fucks Mike would be satisfying.
I think that is what is most likely, I can see it a mile away how mike describes his GF.

However I don't see how jeremy could not know the bro he is working with is seeing Ian's ex, I got the feeling they are casual friends (jeremy and mike).

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I think that is what is most likely, I can see it a mile away how mike describes his GF.

However I don't see how jeremy could not know the bro he is working with is seeing Ian's ex, I got the feeling they are casual friends (jeremy and mike).
Well, it's possible that Jeremy knows Mike has a girlfriend but doesn't know who exactly she is. I don't see Mike as someone who flaunts his girl around, unlike Jeremy.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Not clearly, no. But why not tell her at this point.
His reply depends on your disposition towards him. With highest disposition (where he told Lena he is seeing someone):
x "What's the reason you're getting so aggressive all of a sudden? I thought we both turned that page already."
x "I don't understand what's the problem. I'm free to hang out with whoever I want, same as you... Right?"

With lowest disposition he replies:
x "We were just hanging out, already on our way home. I wasn't expecting to cross paths with you tonight, Lena..."
x "I know what you're thinking, but it's not like that..."

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Not clearly, no. But why not tell her at this point.
His reply depends on your disposition towards him. With highest disposition (where he told Lena he is seeing someone):
x "What's the reason you're getting so aggressive all of a sudden? I thought we both turned that page already."
x "I don't understand what's the problem. I'm free to hang out with whoever I want, same as you... Right?"

With lowest disposition he replies:
x "We were just hanging out, already on our way home. I wasn't expecting to cross paths with you tonight, Lena..."
x "I know what you're thinking, but it's not like that..."
Those don't sound like him denying seeing Cherry again, honestly.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Those don't sound like him denying seeing Cherry again, honestly.
Hmm, "I know what you're thinking, but it's not like that..." sounds pretty much like a denial to me. But yeah, he only says this if Lena didn't have sex with him. I still think Ivy would be much more interesting, though.

Because Axel is manipulating Lena, and it has much more impact to see Axel with Cherry, and leave Lena guessing.
But to what end is he manipulating her? If he wants to make her jealous so she comes back to him, Cherry is a horrible choice. She will only remind her of his betrayal. Cindy would be a much better choice. Also how did that work? Was he out there for hours with Cherry in tow waiting for Lena to step out? No, I think that was a genuine accidental meeting.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes