ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But to what end is he manipulating her? If he wants to make her jealous so she comes back to him, Cherry is a horrible choice. She will only remind her of his betrayal. Cindy would be a much better choice.
I think Cherry works precisely because this relationship pushes all Lena's buttons and dredges up all strong feelings. It does excellent work making Lena unable to control herself, as we've already witnessed. Cindy in contrast is someone Lena barely knows and cares even less about, it's just "some Ian's friend who was kinda pushy and wants to be a model? idk".

It's worth to keep on mind that Axel and Cherry getting together is a very recent development. When Cherry talks about her situation with Ian earlier, she makes it pretty clear that while she was hoping Axel would become her boyfriend after he and Lena broke up, it never actually happened. If you follow the storyline which has Lena still harbor feelings for Axel, he gets in relationship with Cherry (or starts seeing her, as he put it) after he fucks Lena. Am pretty sure this is deliberate move on his part, Axel isn't a complete idiot and realizes pretty well how Lena would feel about it.

Also how did that work? Was he out there for hours with Cherry in tow waiting for Lena to step out? No, I think that was a genuine accidental meeting.
I don't think Axel was there waiting for Lena specifically. He's just going to the club with Cherry. He knows Ivy works there and would no doubt mention to Lena seeing him and Cherry together.

Last edited:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I think Cherry works precisely because this relationship pushes all Lena's buttons and dredges up all strong feelings. It does excellent work making Lena unable to control herself, as we've already witnessed. Cindy in contrast is someone Lena barely knows and cares even less about, it's just "some Ian's friend who was kinda pushy and wants to be a model? idk".

It's worth to keep on mind that Axel and Cherry getting together is a very recent development. When Cherry talks about her situation with Ian earlier, she makes it pretty clear that while she was hoping Axel would become her boyfriend after he and Lena broke up, it never actually happened. If you follow the storyline which has Lena still harbor feelings for Axel, he gets in relationship with Cherry after he fucks Lena. Am pretty sure this is deliberate move on his part, Axel isn't a complete idiot and realizes pretty well how Lena would feel about it.
Allegedly got in a relationship with Cherry.

I don't think Axel was there waiting for Lena specifically. He's just going to the club with Cherry. He knows Ivy works there and would no doubt mention to Lena seeing him and Cherry together.
You mean like she told Lena about Ian effing Cindy in that alley more than a month ago? :cool:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Allegedly got in a relationship with Cherry.
Axel tells Lena explicitly he's now seeing someone, during the phone call that has him claim he's "got closure and moved on". If the statement comes straight from the horse's mouth i think it can be given some credit. At worst (best?) Axel is lying about being in relationship with Cherry. From Lena's viewpoint it's not much of a difference as long as she doesn't know it's a lie.

You mean like she told Lena about Ian effing Cindy in that alley more than a month ago? :cool:
Let's not forget all Ivy saw was Ian and Cindy in an alley, flustered after probably doing something. Ivy apparently doesn't necessarily stir shit up just for the sake of it. But she's far more familiar with both Axel and Cherry, and with how Lena is potentially agonizing over her situation with Axel. So she might be more inclined to mention to Lena something concerning her ex-bf she actually saw clearly.

Axel can't guarantee Ivy will tell Lena about seeing him and Cherry together, but he isn't exactly risking anything by giving it a try.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: selberdreher

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Nothing is forced in this game. Everything depends on the decisions of the player. You can have any LI you want for yourself. But not all at once. And you can't expect those you decide against to live like nuns either. Like in real life.
Cherry unavoidably getting back to Axel even after potentially opening love route with Ian is kind of bordering on stuff that might irk some people.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Cherry unavoidably getting back to Axel even after potentially opening love route with Ian is kind of bordering on stuff that might irk some people.
Let's wait. The game is not finished yet. At the end we'll get her for ourselves :p

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Let's wait. The game is not finished yet. At the end we'll get her for ourselves :p
Yeah, am not too fussed personally, it's likely going to be addressed sooner or later. Maybe it'll also be part of that Ep.10 extension for this matter (though probably not, since Ep.10 ends on Lena's side)

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Nothing is forced in this game. Everything depends on the decisions of the player. You can have any LI you want for yourself. But not all at once. And you can't expect those you decide against to live like nuns either. Like in real life.
Oh, it's just a joke I make about NTRphobes who can find it everywhere.
"Lena smiled at a customer! That's NTR!!!!"

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Never mind customers, Lena keeps smiling at her cat.

The cat NTRs you.
Talking about Lola, I noticed(maybe I am imagining things) she either accepts Ian or hisses at him, depending on how "loyal" he is to Lena.
Anybody else noticed that?

As an NTR fan, as well as many other fetishes, I often deal with these people. And after everything I've experienced with these haters in this forum, I wouldn't even consider it a joke. Some of them really are like that. :eek::LOL:
I don't even like NTR and these people are so ridiculous to me.
"I can't believe Wade is kissing Cindy!!!! That's NTR!"
"But she is not your girlfriend, she is Wades girlfriend, why are you upset?"
"Every girl in the world is my girlfriend unless I say otherwise!!!!"

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Axel tells Lena explicitly he's now seeing someone, during the phone call that has him claim he's "got closure and moved on". If the statement comes straight from the horse's mouth i think it can be given some credit. At worst (best?) Axel is lying about being in relationship with Cherry. From Lena's viewpoint it's not much of a difference as long as she doesn't know it's a lie.
'Somebody' doesn't mean automatically 'Cherry'. Yes, it's likely Cherry but the horse's mouth has not yet confirmed it. Thus, allegedly.

Let's not forget all Ivy saw was Ian and Cindy in an alley, flustered after probably doing something. Ivy apparently doesn't necessarily stir shit up just for the sake of it. But she's far more familiar with both Axel and Cherry, and with how Lena is potentially agonizing over her situation with Axel. So she might be more inclined to mention to Lena something concerning her ex-bf she actually saw clearly.
Ok, sorry, but the scene is very clear, Ian even tells them what they just did ;):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ivy apparently has her very own reasons not to tell Lena. The most benevolent interpretation is that she is just following her own advice she gave Lena when she found out about Jeremy's sexting. Don't get involved.

Axel can't guarantee Ivy will tell Lena about seeing him and Cherry together, but he isn't exactly risking anything by giving it a try.
He also can't guarantee that Ivy will even see them. That is just a lousy plan. Why not just tell Ivy he is dating Cherry, they are apparently talking/meeting all the time. Why not bring Cherry into the nightclub so Ivy is guaranteed to see her.

I don't think we can rule out Axel being, please bear with me, genuine about finding closure and moving on. I don't see him as this deceitful master manipulator. He is a Thor not a Loki, open about his feelings, open with his attacks.

Well hopefully tomorrow will shed some light on this. :D

Reactions: selberdreher

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
'Somebody' doesn't mean automatically 'Cherry'. Yes, it's likely Cherry but the horse's mouth has not yet confirmed it. Thus, allegedly.

Ok, sorry, but the scene is very clear, Ian even tells them what they just did ;):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ivy apparently has her very own reasons not to tell Lena. The most benevolent interpretation is that she is just following her own advice she gave Lena when she found out about Jeremy's sexting. Don't get involved.

He also can't guarantee that Ivy will even see them. That is just a lousy plan. Why not just tell Ivy he is dating Cherry, they are apparently talking/meeting all the time. Why not bring Cherry into the nightclub so Ivy is guaranteed to see her.

I don't think we can rule out Axel being, please bear with me, genuine about finding closure and moving on. I don't see him as this deceitful master manipulator. He is a Thor not a Loki, open about his feelings, open with his attacks.

Well hopefully tomorrow will shed some light on this. :D
Why would she tell Lena? They were not dating at that time.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think we have a misunderstanding here. What i meant was that Axel was likely going to visit the club with Cherry, not stroll outside in hope of getting noticed:
I believe i was quite clear about it. And yes, once inside he probably could've spoken with Ivy as well.

Axel certainly doesn't display signs he's moved on from anything, given his reaction to seeing Lena with Ian. He's quite butthurt about it and (unlike with Mike or Mark) he's the person who attempts to escalate the situation to the point of physical fight.

As for his skills. Let's not forget he's successfully manipulated Lena into a threesome with the very girl he's been fucking behind Lena's back. I also don't think the photos Lena finds in the notebooks he returns to her were an accident. He's got ego-based anger issues but he's not mindless brute.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Why would she tell Lena? They were not dating at that time.
They were dating for weeks. A few weeks later they became a couple. Still no word from Ivy.

I think we have a misunderstanding here. What i meant was that Axel was likely going to visit the club with Cherry, not stroll outside in hope of getting noticed:

I believe i was quite clear about it. And yes, once inside he probably could've spoken with Ivy as well.

Axel certainly doesn't display signs he's moved on from anything, given his reaction to seeing Lena with Ian. He's quite butthurt about it and (unlike with Mike or Mark) he's the person who attempts to escalate the situation to the point of physical fight.
Ah, sorry about that. It is just that he tells Lena (in front of Cherry) that they were already on their way home. Which fits Lena saying that it was pretty late already. And Mike specifying that it is past five in the morning. Also she knows Ivy, why would she want to meet her together with Axel. She has been very clear about not wanting any more drama.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It is just that he tells Lena (in front of Cherry) that they were already on their way home.
So he does, but i don't know. It's a pretty weird idea to go back home from "hanging out" on foot at 4-5 am. We know Axel has a car and the scene doesn't mention anything about him being possibly drunk, so it's not like they couldn't just ride back home. Maybe it's just a bit of clumsy writing for the sake of the plot, it's hard to tell.

Reactions: dundun
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes