Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
According to the leaks Gillian is back for a foursome scene (Ian, Jeremy and Axel) where she takes 3 dicks then golden showers at the end.

It is a requirement to attain the "Brotherhood of eternal vigilance" in Steam achievements.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So... Gillian is basically a possible Bad Girl Jess... How truly original there... not to mention the styles used.
What do you mean by it? She'll get one of the top row looks, and these don't really seem like Bad Jess. The bottom ones were discarded.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
What do you mean by it? She'll get one of the top row looks, and these don't really seem like Bad Jess. The bottom ones were discarded.
Simply by the new look, Eva is essentially trying to make her out to be a possible Bad Jess role of sorts with her outfit. What was the issue with her "old" look? Nothing. She looked fine. Now, Eva's basicly trying to slut her up just for some appeal for a character that she originally had said was not going to show up in the game itself.

• Angry
Reactions: Redgy

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Simply by the new look, Eva is essentially trying to make her out to be a possible Bad Jess role of sorts with her outfit. What was the issue with her "old" look? Nothing. She looked fine. Now, Eva's basicly trying to slut her up just for some appeal for a character that she originally had said was not going to show up in the game itself.
I don't see hew new look to resemble Bad Jess in any way, and the ones which maybe resemble Jess were discarded on the ground of similarity to others and not reflecting Gillian's personality. So if anything, it seems that Gillian is confirmed to be unlike Bad Jess. Both in appearance and --more importantly-- personality.

The issue with her old look was that it was exactly her old look. People --girls in particular-- rarely wear the same thing after a year, unless they're a character from Hanna-Barbera cartoon.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't see hew new look to resemble Bad Jess in any way, and the ones which maybe resemble Jess were discarded on the ground of similarity to others and not reflecting Gillian's personality. So if anything, it seems that Gillian is confirmed to be unlike Bad Jess. Both in appearance and --more importantly-- personality.

The issue with her old look was that it was exactly her old look. People --girls in particular-- rarely wear the same thing after a year, unless they're a character from Hanna-Barbera cartoon.
Sure, a new style would work. How about a new hairstyle like a pixie or short hair? Hell, maybe some tattoos and piercings.

Simply changing her clothes to skirt and different top? Not really a big change in style.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sure, a new style would work. How about a new hairstyle like a pixie or short hair? Hell, maybe some tattoos and piercings.

Simply changing her clothes to skirt and different top? Not really a big change in style.
Aren't you contradicting yourself a bit now? If simple change of clothes isn't a big change in style then it'd mean Eva isn't turning her in Bad Jess. So you have nothing to worry. Gillian is the same person she was, just in slightly different clothes so she doesn't look like literal blast from the past. That's not really worth complaining about, is it?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
guys guys guys common we know gillian cheated(maybe she is super shy in public but kinky in bed and has a cheat kink) on ian and we know that gillian change a little bit at the end of there relationship with being more daring in pictures and being more seductive:)and know she wears a choker and new clothing she is a sizequeen DICK CHANGED HER:cry::cry::cry::oops::oops:
I hope you know this will be a toxic emotional rollercauster unstable relationship for ian hope jeremy will warn his bro
I will definetly not listen for his advice and go for her :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: Balsamic
Oct 10, 2022
guys guys guys common we know gillian cheated(maybe she is super shy in public but kinky in bed and has a cheat kink) on ian and we know that gillian change a little bit at the end of there relationship with being more daring in pictures and being more seductive:)and know she wears a choker and new clothing she is a sizequeen DICK CHANGED HER:cry::cry::cry::oops::oops:I hope you know this will be a toxic emotional unstable relationship
Good then, she can go and choke on that dick. As long as she stays clear of our beloved innocent souled Ian;) and his relations. I personally don't want to see a female Axel. :cautious:

I will definetly not listen for his advice and go for her

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes