Oct 10, 2022
guys guys guys common we know gillian cheated(maybe she is super shy in public but kinky in bed and has a cheat kink) on ian and we know that gillian change a little bit at the end of there relationship with being more daring in pictures and being more seductive:)and know she wears a choker and new clothing she is a sizequeen DICK CHANGED HER:cry::cry::cry::oops::oops:
I hope you know this will be a toxic emotional rollercauster unstable relationship for ian hope jeremy will warn his bro
I will definetly not listen for his advice and go for her :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I like all the options (although I can't tell the difference between the first two).
They are sexy but not in your face sexy. If I saw my ex dressed up like the bottom middle one after cheating on me I think I would just scoff: "I knew she was a slut" and move along. The top versions invoke: "This is the person I fell in love with and somehow she's looking even prettier now" kind of emotion in me.

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
I know it's silly and not very sexy but it'd be nice to see the girls in some sort of outer layer, especially when they're outside. It's more art but it'd make a difference in my opinion. Coats, jackets, cardigans...etc. Also applies to the guys obviously.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
I like all the options (although I can't tell the difference between the first two).
They are sexy but not in your face sexy. If I saw my ex dressed up like the bottom middle one after cheating on me I think I would just scoff: "I knew she was a slut" and move along. The top versions invoke: "This is the person I fell in love with and somehow she's looking even prettier now" kind of emotion in me.
Yeah, I think it fits very well with that emotion, and that was more or less what I thought myself. Seeing your ex after a long time looking hotter than ever obviously does something else to you than if they look the same as they always did.

I also think the change is well within what’s believable. She’s in her mid twenties and has come out of a long lasting relationship—it’s an obvious moment to make some changes in your life, including your appearance. Especially considering her previous style seemed a bit bland. It adds some extra spice both to Ian’s feelings towards her and to any of his love interests potential jealousy if they find out his ex is back in town.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

New status update,
I finally managed to solve my Ren'py issues and was able to create an official Android port. I've also revamped Gillian's sprite and added it to the revised builds that you can download . I've also added new music, as well as solved some minor bugs and tweaked a bit the requirements for Ian's cuck path in the prologue following some of your comments.
Regarding chapter 11, I've all but finished writing Ian's part of the script. During this week I will revise and polish it, as well as play-test it and finish some of the art that goes with it. I want to revise and re-write a few important parts, as well as give some love to the aforementioned cuck path, with interlocks in a complex way with all Ian+Lena possible branches and variations (that's why these final scenes I had to write have been taking quite long).
I've also been working on the art when I felt stuck in the writing, finishing up some my colorist had sent me, while planning and preparing scenes for Lena's part. The drawings I commissioned should get delivered to me in two and three weeks respectively (those are the estimates the artists gave me) and I'll send them off to the colorist as soon as those are done. I'm also preparing to commission some new backgrounds to the studio (I tried creating them myself, but IA image generation doesn't get me the results I want).
All in all, I keep making progress in different areas and bringing them together bit by bit. I also have something pretty cool to show you soon regarding Lena's songwriting aspect of the game, so stay tuned if you like that part of the game!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think Louise as creep as Stan. She is so clingy and cringy, it hurts. :cool:
At least she has tits and a cunt to slam and cram, unlike Stan, who should just really be killed off and replaced at this point. There is nothing redeeming about him with how he was written originally or now. Just put him out of his misery already Eva.

Oct 10, 2022
At least she has tits and a cunt to slam and cram, unlike Stan, who should just really be killed off and replaced at this point. There is nothing redeeming about him with how he was written originally or now. Just put him out of his misery already Eva.
I like him as a comic relief though. I pitied him and act nice towards him and at the end, he literally offered his sword. :D When you refuse him there he gets sad. Btw, does anyone know how to trigger his "let's talk about it" option. I was nice to him all along but still it was greyed out.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I like him as a comic relief though. I pitied him and act nice towards him and at the end, he literally offered his sword. :D When you refuse him there he gets sad. Btw, does anyone know how to trigger his "let's talk about it" option. I was nice to him all along but still it was greyed out.
For me, I just saw him as a fill in. A creepy, cringy character that was just there, creeping on Lena originally, and still does if she gets with someone. Now? I ask the question why the fuck did Eva do the reboot of him in the first place, only to not change him whatsoever but simply add to his cringeyness.

So, I say, if something were to happen to Stan, like a heart attack, beaten to death, die in a fiery car crash, or in his case, his computer exploding, I wouldn't be sad at all. He doesn't add anything to the story and can't take a fucking hint if Lena is already taken or is seeing someoneint if Lena is already taken or is seeing someone.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla
Oct 10, 2022
For me, I just saw him as a fill in. A creepy, cringy character that was just there, creeping on Lena originally, and still does if she gets with someone. Now? I ask the question why the fuck did Eva do the reboot of him in the first place, only to not change him whatsoever but simply add to his cringeyness.

So, I say, if something were to happen to Stan, like a heart attack, beaten to death, die in a fiery car crash, or in his case, his computer exploding, I wouldn't be sad at all. He doesn't add anything to the story and can't take a fucking hint if Lena is already taken or is seeing someoneint if Lena is already taken or is seeing someone.
Dude that was the funny part, I tried to be nice to him at Lena in love with Ian and Ian is the nicest guy alive path and this Stan fella literally said I bring more than him. Like what dude? More creepiness. You forgot to mention death by over heating due to over masturbating. ;):D I recently played the game, so I am not aware pre-rework Stan but I laugh at him as it is now.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Dude that was the funny part, I tried to be nice to him at Lena in love with Ian and Ian is the nicest guy alive path and this Stan fella literally said I bring more than him. Like what dude? More creepiness.
That cracks me up too. Like I'm fine being civil with him but the whole thing with him "shooting his shot" with his 'I can be better than him' screams overly desperate and stalker/creeper vibes and literally made his character that much worse. I though Evas plan when she rebooted him was to make him likeable. APPARENTLY NOT.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes