Jason Grimm

Dec 7, 2018
I like him as a comic relief though. I pitied him and act nice towards him and at the end, he literally offered his sword. :D When you refuse him there he gets sad. Btw, does anyone know how to trigger his "let's talk about it" option. I was nice to him all along but still it was greyed out.
to get the "let's talk about it" you have to replay the Lena part but only the last day or so, the scene with stan wher he complains about Louise being a bitch to him, you have to select this option. (If that doesn't work just replay Lena's part and it should work). Capturar.PNG

Oct 10, 2022
to get the "let's talk about it" you have to replay the Lena part but only the last day or so, the scene with stan wher he complains about Louise being a bitch to him, you have to select this option. (If that doesn't work just replay Lena's part and it should work). View attachment 2484670
Okay, I'm gonna say I'm sorry you fee this way then I can choose. Okay, I'll try. Thanks.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Maybe. She seemed to me a nice person living her own life at her own expense but what you said about Axel route is very suspicious after what she did.
I figure Ivy got genuinely stuck in traffic, like she said (i think there's even mention of the noises in the background when Lena calls her). She seems shocked afterwards when Lena tells her she's had sex with Axel (if she did) and claims she thought Lena was already over Axel like she'd told Ivy, and would've never suggested that photo shoot if she thought otherwise.

It's believable enough. Ivy doesn't seem to think the whole thing is a big deal, given her attitude towards sex and/or drama, but she does show that she respects Lena's opinions and feelings.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
That cracks me up too. Like I'm fine being civil with him but the whole thing with him "shooting his shot" with his 'I can be better than him' screams overly desperate and stalker/creeper vibes and literally made his character that much worse. I though Evas plan when she rebooted him was to make him likeable. APPARENTLY NOT.
Do you honestly expect a socially inept loser to understand how to approach people normally, let alone flirt with the object of his desire?

He's never written to be likable, but to be understood, pitied, sympathized with, and/or hated.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It's believable enough. Ivy doesn't seem to think the whole thing is a big deal, given her attitude towards sex and/or drama, but she does show that she respects Lena's opinions and feelings.
Ivy is basically a cheerful and less jaded GGGB Jess. Mostly doesn't give a fuck about what people say and/or feel about her, so you can't help but be worried about her at times.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Likely. Not entirely against Louise playing the third wheel there. Girl does deserve some love there, as much as I hate her attitude though.
My hope is outside of a harem route or a route with one relationship while having Cindy as a side chick, is for a monogamous routes with Holly, Emma and someone like Louise.

How dare you to talk about my dear Emma? She has much more than juicy plumpy ass.

Emma in my playthroughts is always a canon character that Ian sleeps with. I have yet to do a playthrough where he doesn't sleep with her.

ekroniuk

Dec 3, 2017
Ivy during talk in the toilet suggest to Lena that she can keep cheating on Ian with Axel (supposedly she hates cheaters). She did it on purpose, I'm almost certain.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ivy during talk in the toilet suggest to Lena that she can keep cheating on Ian with Axel (supposedly she hates cheaters). She did it on purpose, I'm almost certain.
She tells it after Lena had sex with Axel, and after Lena tells her she can't stop thinking about Axel. She is trying to make her friend stop freaking out about something she considers to be not a big deal, due to her own views on sex and drama. It doesn't mean she orchestrated such events on purpose.

Oct 10, 2022
My hope is outside of a harem route or a route with one relationship while having Cindy as a side chick, is for a monogamous routes with Holly, Emma and someone like Louise.

Emma in my playthroughts is always a canon character that Ian sleeps with. I have yet to do a playthrough where he doesn't sleep with her.
Dude you have some problems with my favourite chicks. First Emma then you say side chick to Cindy.:geek:

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022

New status update,
I finally managed to solve my Ren'py issues and was able to create an official Android port. I've also revamped Gillian's sprite and added it to the revised builds that you can download . I've also added new music, as well as solved some minor bugs and tweaked a bit the requirements for Ian's cuck path in the prologue following some of your comments.
Regarding chapter 11, I've all but finished writing Ian's part of the script. During this week I will revise and polish it, as well as play-test it and finish some of the art that goes with it. I want to revise and re-write a few important parts, as well as give some love to the aforementioned cuck path, with interlocks in a complex way with all Ian+Lena possible branches and variations (that's why these final scenes I had to write have been taking quite long).
I've also been working on the art when I felt stuck in the writing, finishing up some my colorist had sent me, while planning and preparing scenes for Lena's part. The drawings I commissioned should get delivered to me in two and three weeks respectively (those are the estimates the artists gave me) and I'll send them off to the colorist as soon as those are done. I'm also preparing to commission some new backgrounds to the studio (I tried creating them myself, but IA image generation doesn't get me the results I want).
All in all, I keep making progress in different areas and bringing them together bit by bit. I also have something pretty cool to show you soon regarding Lena's songwriting aspect of the game, so stay tuned if you like that part of the game!
Glad Eva’s giving some extra love to the cuck path. Towards the end of Ch. 10 and in the Prologue that was either nothing or full speed and Lena humiliating Ian without any second thought. There’s a lot of middle ground that can be covered there, also without making Ian a dedicated cuck or Lena sleeping around with anyone without being slightly ambivalent about it.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
godamm thats hot I hope she does the same with holly but what woulde ivy get ouf of that? I mean ivy is a selfish person(she is a lot simmular to cindy, cindy is not as corrupted as her but arrogance,selfishness sure of herself that she is better than other the catfight between this dramaqueens will be a FIREWORK especially if cindy gets more corrupted like ivy)and what does she gain to help axel to get into lenas pants????

Last edited:

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
what does she gain to help axel to get into lenas pants????
I think the theory is that Ivy genuinely believes that being with Axel is what Lena really wants, even if Lena denies it. So to Ivy, she's being a good friend to Lena by helping get them back together.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I think the theory is that Ivy genuinely believes that being with Axel is what Lena really wants, even if Lena denies it. So to Ivy, she's being a good friend to Lena by helping get them back together.
I dont know mate this dosent fit her personality at all I thought maybe it could something to do with wildcats or something but no idea if he has influance there.

Reactions: LoneVoyage

ekroniuk

Dec 3, 2017
She tells it after Lena had sex with Axel, and after Lena tells her she can't stop thinking about Axel. She is trying to make her friend stop freaking out about something she considers to be not a big deal, due to her own views on sex and drama. It doesn't mean she orchestrated such events on purpose.
1. Ivy puts photo from Axel apartment on her Peoplegram and "accidentally" forgets to tell about it to Lena, although she could definitely predict her friend's reaction
2. Ivy pushes Lena to work with Axel
3. Ivy doesn't come with Lena to Axel, although she knew how awkward it would be for her. And "accidentally" she can come after they finished the photoshoot.
4. In the gym when talking with Lena Ivy "accidentally" tells Lena that nothing happened, right? wink, wink, nudge, nudge
5. Ivy wants Lena to keep fucking Axel, even when she realizes that she looked really happy with Ian.

Ivy is many things, but she isn't an idiot and she knows Lena well.
If it rattles like a snake and slithers like a snake, is it a snake?

Oct 10, 2022
1. Ivy puts photo from Axel apartment on her Peoplegram and "accidentally" forgets to tell about it to Lena, although she could definitely predict her friend's reaction
3. Ivy doesn't come with Lena to Axel, although she knew how awkward it would be for her. And "accidentally" she can come after they finished the photoshoot.
4. In the gym when talking with Lena Ivy "accidentally" tells Lena that nothing happened, right? wink, wink, nudge, nudge
5. Ivy wants Lena to keep fucking Axel, even when she realizes that she looked really happy with Ian.

You kinda forgot when this all started. At the club Ivy wanted to talk with Axel very important and very secret matter. I thought it was about modelling stuff but if I have to think the worst, maybe Ivy asked about Wildcats promotion and Axel asked to fix him and Lena's relationship as an exchange. I can see Axel is crooked enough to offer that and I also can see Ivy is desperate enough to accept it. If Ian didn't tell that to Lena, she would have never learned about it. I still think Ivy didn't do anything bad but I haven't played that route throughly and desperation really a huge factor in humankind's actions. So who know but Eva.:unsure:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

Adding on the second point, Ivy was also pushing for Lena to call Axel. I have this feeling she knew he was going to manipulate her, and the only reason Ivy didn't tell Axel where Lena was living was so it would look like she's on her side.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
omg snake ivy is the best:love::love: just imagin the the conflict between ivy and cindy over wildcats ivy will be so mean I really wanna see what ivy is doing when she is angry and mad this will be so damm wild and hot cindy/ivy two women both dont wanna lose,both always get what they want and somebody has to lose this will be war the drama has INSANE potential

I can imagin that ivy is pushing her into axels arms or doing some mean shit on photoshots like secretly without cindys knoledge making up a nacked photoshot with 2 guys or something mean :devilish::devilish:mean ivy is so fucking hot ivy should have a godess stalkfap with goon,jerk instruction and hypno videos goddamm

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes