ekroniuk

Dec 3, 2017
Or perhaps she didn't tell Lena precisely because she knew her friend didn't want to hear anything about her ex-boyfriend at that moment. What would be the point of this? "Hey look, this is a photo of me in Axel's apartment." You'd need to be really socially dense to think it's a good idea.
Yeah, that's why she published it on her Peoplegram where she knew Lena would saw it. She could gave her heads up, warned her that she will work with Axel, but for some reason she didn't.

Or it's a simple and genuine question. Again, as far as Ivy knows, Lena and Axel have both moved on, and Lena has no interest in sex with Axel -- she potentially has a new boyfriend and also repeatedly told Ivy she doesn't want any relationship with Axel.

It's not so much a "wink wink nudge nudge" but "But nothing happened, right, you've told me yourself you don't want him, so why are you busting my proverbial balls over simply being late?"
Yeah, Lena needed her, Ivy bailed on her and she's like, nothing happened right? She's weirdly not interested in how it went. Well, maybe because she knows.

Ivy tells Lena she doesn't have to freak out so much over sleeping with Axel, or feel so guilty about still wanting his cock. If she wants, she can sleep with him and Ian both. Which is true. It's something for Lena to decide, Ivy isn't Ian's keeper.
She strongly suggest it, she's pushing her in that direction

Given that Ivy isn't an idiot then why would she want to be a "snake" for her best friend? If she wanted to mess Lena's life then she gets many more opportunities, like spiking her drink with drugs when Lena tells her she doesn't want any. But instead she respects Lena's choice. So, if she demonstrates that she does care and respect what Lena wants, why do you presume she'd act exactly opposite?
I don't think Ivy hates Lena, so she wouldn't do anything mean to her out of spite. But what she values the most? Fun and having money to have fun. So if Axel is her gateway to fame, she could give Lena to him on a silver platter and have no regrets, her friend would be a necessary sacrifice. She may even rationalize it - Lena is not ready for a serious relationship, she need to have some fun.

People wrote that last chapter changed their view on Ivy, but in my case it only strengthen my suspicions. Ivy has no issue with using Lena emotional distress to take her to bed, so she has no problems with using her friend.

I'm not saying your theory is impossible, but it'd be very much an asspull given what overall we're shown when it comes to Lena/Ivy
I disagree. I think that if all clues turn to be red herrings, it would be bad writing.

Of course, it's also possible that Axel left polaroids in Lena's notebook by accident, but is it the most likely? Not really.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't think Ivy hates Lena, so she wouldn't do anything mean to her out of spite. But what she values the most? Fun and having money to have fun. So if Axel is her gateway to fame, she could give Lena to him on a silver platter and have no regrets, her friend would be a necessary sacrifice.
What makes you think she actually values fun and having money more than her best and pretty much the only friend?

Of course, it's also possible that Axel left polaroids in Lena's notebook by accident, but is it the most likely? Not really.
It is also possible Axel has left polaroids on purpose all on his own, without any cooperation with Ivy. I think it's more likely for jealous and manipulative ex-boyfriend to try such stunt, than invent an organized conspiracy.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Before the current update i would say Ivy tended to be a toxic friend with the way she brushed off Lena's worries about Axel when the guy was pretty much stalking her. Going after her parents house or appearing at her job? That is a scumbag criminal move.

But Ivy won a lot of points on my mind for the genuine worry she showed with Lena in the lastest updates. So i don't believe she would do shit like that anymore. I guess Eva Kiss (dev) must have seen how some people (myself included) were wary of Ivy and decided to change that. :unsure:

ps: Why are some discussing about killing people of? :oops:
Doubt anything tragic like that is going to happen here.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
ps: Why are some discussing about killing people of? :oops:
Doubt anything tragic like that is going to happen here.
I doubt it would happen in this game as well, this game is a little more grounded in reality and doesn't go to the extremes that GGGB did. That being said it was just a comparison to Eva Kiss' other title Good Girl Gone Bad, if Ash was a big enough bully, her father and friend Eva could commit suicide.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
In short, you gonna need to prepare images with desired style (so grab all of GGGB images and cut them into 512x512 pieces with characters), put them into same folder and run training. Once its done you can either "redraw" any existing photo/image with EK style or generate completely new images with it.
So if started experimenting with Automatic1111 and the Dreambooth extension. Do you have any suggestion on how to prepare the images from ORS/GGGB? Should I just add everything or select only images with characters and resize them to 512x512 or keep the original 1280x720 / 1920x1080 and cut them into roughly two/eight images. Also would it help to remove the background so not to muddy the training?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how corrupt can the characters become?. I tend to favor the female protagonist over Male MC's but still, can the characters truly go from on the straight and narrow to criminal slash slut?

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I want to gift you guys this question so as to make the wait for the next update more bearable (you’re welcome). If you could change the protagonists with another character from the cast who would you choose? Who's taking Ian and Lena's place?

Maybe you only want to change one protagonist, why then? I know that a lot of people disliked the multiple protagonist situation so we already know that some would prefer it if they could play as just Lena or Ian, I'm proposing something different here.

I've thought multiple times that Axel could be a cool choice, maybe Wade but his story would have to change a bit in order to be enjoyable to play I believe. For the female lead I'd certainly choose either Ivy or Cherry. Ivy I think is a more interesting character than Lena in some parts (although we do get to know Lena a lot more so Ivy does feel one dimensional). Cherry I just adore so it's simple. I'm curious about your choices :D.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
how corrupt can the characters become?. I tend to favor the female protagonist over Male MC's but still, can the characters truly go from on the straight and narrow to criminal slash slut?
Each protagonist can sleep around with multiple people. This can include cheating on their partner, if they're in a relationship.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I want to gift you guys this question to keep you occupied while waiting for the next update (you’re welcome). Who would you choose from the cast if you could change the protagonists? Who's taking Ian and Lena's place ?
Ed and Bad Jess

Reactions: Burn85

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Perrry should be protagonist, obv. Or maybe Wade, see if you can keep Cindy faithful with both Ian and Axel gunning for her. :whistle:
For the girls. Holly is kind of a natural pick, with the whole potential corruption path. Louise could be fun though, see if you can get any actual boyfriend that'll stick around for a change.

Oct 10, 2022
I want to gift you guys this question so as to make the wait for the next update more bearable (you’re welcome). If you could change the protagonists with another character from the cast who would you choose? Who's taking Ian and Lena's place?

Maybe you only want to change one protagonist, why then? I know that a lot of people disliked the multiple protagonist situation so we already know that some would prefer it if they could play as just Lena or Ian, I'm proposing something different here.

I've thought multiple times that Axel could be a cool choice, maybe Wade but his story would have to change a bit in order to be enjoyable to play I believe. For the female lead I'd certainly choose either Ivy or Cherry. Ivy I think is a more interesting character than Lena in some parts (although we do get to know Lena a lot more so Ivy does feel one dimensional). Cherry I just adore so it's simple. I'm curious about your choices :D.
I actually like playing as Lena and Ian but I would definitely love to have Cindy as 3rd protagonist. I think she is the best written character in the game so far including protagonists. Her struggles, trying to understand her place in life, her expectations from herself and others, her flaws, her traits etc. she feels like a real life person or maybe I related to her most, I'm not sure. Anyways, Cindy certainly has protagonist potential. Also, if we deviate from relations to politics, society and how it works and how should it works Emma would be a good protagonist candidate. Though game would change drastically. So I'd vote for Cindy for the game as it is or Emma with huge plot changes, still no replacement though I like our protagonists.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ShareIsLove

Nov 28, 2022
So if started experimenting with Automatic1111 and the Dreambooth extension. Do you have any suggestion on how to prepare the images from ORS/GGGB? Should I just add everything or select only images with characters and resize them to 512x512 or keep the original 1280x720 / 1920x1080 and cut them into roughly two/eight images. Also would it help to remove the background so not to muddy the training?
For 1.5 model you have to use 512x512 images.
Use rpaExtract tool to unpack images so you don't have to separate characters from backgrounds by yourself.
Its worth to try to prepare images manually and make few versions of each with different background, for exmaple Ash on black background and exactly same Ash on white background. If image doesn't fully fit in 512x512, you can try to prepare 3 versions of it (or lets say 6 with different backgrounds): fullbody resized down to fit in 512, cut top part without resizing, cut bottom part without resizing. Prepare decent text descriptions for each image so they gonna work with similar prompts later (descriptions can be generated automatically by DB, but it may not work good enough for your case).
Also it might be worth to use some anime focused model such as "anything v3" as a base instead of original SD1.5, and use Danbooru tags in your text descriptions (in that case learn about their tags before you write text descriptions).
Begin with small dataset and just one character, something like 30 images should be enough to get first results and decide if its time to add mode images / characters or if you still need to tweak training parameters.

If you gonna have more questions on this matter send me a private message.
But I won't be able to help you with particular training parameter values as its something you have experiment with (easily can take several days). I'm not an expert in style training and mostly train models based on real humans for deep fake purposes, not artworks.

And to keep it somewhat on topic.. heres my quick fanimation with Stan + Lena.
ORS_SL.gif
hi res mp4:

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes