May 13, 2018
Thought of a interesting project for someone AI savvy with way too much time on their hands: Thought it could be interesting to train a model/LoRA on the style of ORS and then try applying the new coloring style to the GGGB assets; give the game a visual upgrade.

It’d probably be an enormous undertaking, though, but from what I’ve heard, Stable Diffusion is pretty good when it comes to doing things like coloring linework.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Thought of a interesting project for someone AI savvy with way too much time on their hands: Thought it could be interesting to train a model/LoRA on the style of ORS and then try applying the new coloring style to the GGGB assets; give the game a visual upgrade.

It’d probably be an enormous undertaking, though, but from what I’ve heard, Stable Diffusion is pretty good when it comes to doing things like coloring linework.
That might be something cool to see. I could see AI helping to make a mod like that, but to create an entire game from scratch not so much.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
A question what is the best way of construct the book Ian wrote?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Given it seems to be a problem, an easy and practical guide to achieve high results, and even the best one, in writing Ian's book.

You just have to choose: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.

In this way you'll achieve 8 points (aka perfect score) with a Historical book, and 7 points with a Fantasy or Sci-Fi book. To reach max points with those two you have to choose: for the Fantasy one Romantic or Crude, for the Sci-Fi one Chosen One. That's it.

To make it even simpler, just choose these for max score:
Fantasy: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Romantic, Sacrifice.
Sci-Fi: Chosen One, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.
Historical: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.

If instead you want more freedom in choices, these alternatives will all give you the perfect score anyway:
Fantasy: Vengeance/Call Of Duty, Villain/Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Romantic/Crude, Victory/Sacrifice.
Sci-Fi: Chosen One, Villain/Relativistic, Trickster/Anti-Hero, Treason/Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice/Defeat.
Historical: Vengeance/Call Of Duty, Relativistic, Sage/Anti-Hero, Fight/Doom, Romantic/Metaphysical, Sacrifice.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Ian and Cindy will have a scene taking place before Lena meets Ian in the prologue. Evidence is that Ian comes in late if he's on the Cindy path.

Axel and Stan both can schedule dates with Lena in Chapter 10. Considering both of them are photographers for Lena, they might be mutually exclusive and result in a photoshoot like the one in Chapter 10.

Ian and Cherry. Just because they didn't have a scene last update.

Same with Lena and Robert.

Ivy will have to have a scene with Ian. Either as a threesome with Lena, considering the buildup last chapter or as a regular sex scene if they met at the gym.

If there is a threesome with Lena, Ian and another person there might be multiple possible partners.
I’m late to this discussion, but I agree that Cindy and Cherry are the most obvious on Ian’s path. Cherry not just because they didn’t have a scene in Ch. 10: Ian saw her with Axel after Ivy’s party, and Ian and Cherry could be more romantically involved at this point than Lena and Axel, so they’ll have even more reason to talk about it afterwards.

I also think a scene with Lena and Seymour is pretty much nailed on. Also because Seymour is the main bad guy in the bigger conflict which also involves Ian and his career, Emma, the cafe, the Mayor and the whole town’s future, and that storyline is in need of some development in the coming chapters.

Finally I suspect Lena and Ivy’s photo shoot with Billy is likely to finally happen. It’s been mentioned for several episodes, and now that they both lost out to Cindy for the Wildcats job, it would be an obvious time for it.

I think it was easier to make qualified guesses a few chapters ago because around half of the characters had scenes in each chapter, but now they’ve grown so big that there’s very few who don’t get a scene. I guess we’ll also get some sneak peeks eventually that will also give some hints.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
GOD DAMM the chooker and the freckles and red hair OMG pls take me back gillian i am on my knees holly shit she is perfect waifu hope we can cuddel and date her pls eve pls pls pls pls

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
It doesn't matter if she change or not that girl broke my boy Ian heart. All she can get hate fuck and nothing else.
And im pretty sure shes the Mike's alleged girlfriend.
dude this makes her even 10 times better this will be a emotional rollercauster and my boiii ian is in for a right :coffee: his brain will get fucked and his soul taken by red head demon gillian

So she bought a choker and changed her clothes..? Don't see any difference other then that..

Thanks for sharing
surly not any difference buddy:BootyTime::BootyTime:I mean look at her face she cant lie or do anything wrong right????????just marry her on the spot perfect waifu

So... Gillian is basically a possible Bad Girl Jess... How truly original there... not to mention the styles used.
I mean eva is a corruption author and we know this from the start her writting skills are best at corrupting and kinky things so not really a huge suprise and you dont really have to date her

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes