mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Even the game stated that ian is better in bed but looks like you r just trolling lol
that totally depends how you play lool

When did the game say that?
nah he is right you can play ian that way but it totaly depends on your decissions my ian sucks as hell :LOL:

The impression I've gotten of Louise is she isn't the best at picking romantic partners. Seems to be hinted at in the earlier parts of the game.

As for when the game covered Jeremy's stamina issue, if he has a threesome with Ian and Allison, the player basically gets to decide if Ian can outlast Jeremy or not. If Ian does it's, again, implied that Ian is the more skilled lover. I don't remember the exact line, but it's something along "I'll give her what she needs." and Allison comments in agreement.

Thinking about it though, I think that's the only situation that brings up any sort of commentary on Jeremy not being satisfactory. If Ian doesn't take interest in Allison, or if Lena takes interest in Jeremy, both seem happy with his skill. I don't remember Jeremy's different paths all that well, since I usually let Louise dump him.
do you also testet the part where jermey fucks alison brain out?:coffee:

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Honestly, if i didn't know what the source material was i couldn't even start to guess who these people are, aside maybe from Perry. Even if i know who they're supposed to be from, i can't tell with most of them. (i might have a mild prosopagnosia, but still)

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
that totally depends how you play lool

nah he is right you can play ian that way but it totaly depends on your decissions my ian sucks as hell :LOL:

do you also testet the part where jermey fucks alison brain out?:coffee:
This reads to me as rather combative, and I'm not sure why. I answered how to get the dialogue that indicates Ian is better than Jeremy. I then immediately posit it only happens in that one situation, and I couldn't remember another situation that Jeremy's sexual ability was brought into question. So it's clearly a storyline choice.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hey guys, anyone know the best choices for Ian vs Jeremy sparring in Ch. 10? Also, does Wen always comment "good spar" if Ian does well?
The optimal path was posted some time ago (it was something like attack/taunt, guard->counter, taunt). "Good spar" is if you get the best possible outcome, yes, otherwise it's "decent" or "you obviously suck". Ian will generally need extra gym lessons to get that "good spar" though, as otherwise the counter which is worth a crucial point won't land.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Alison, of course. But "true" alison is somewhere between 1 and 3, i think

View attachment 2471562
I like the third option more, the shape of her face and cheekbones are more suitable for the original - in the first pic they are too narrow and I thought that this was one of Lena's variations.
Btw, if you want to post it on Twitter/Reddit, you better delete Jeremy, the local "fauna" will have a heart attack when they see what happened with the black character. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
This reads to me as rather combative, and I'm not sure why. I answered how to get the dialogue that indicates Ian is better than Jeremy. I then immediately posit it only happens in that one situation, and I couldn't remember another situation that Jeremy's sexual ability was brought into question. So it's clearly a storyline choice.
its clrearly a optional choice it would be the same if ntr happens with axel(optional with cindy) and I would say dosent matter on which path you are it HAPPENS ALL THE TIME would be a bad argument ofc this dialoge exist I am not denying that I remember sawing it too in one playthrough but it only happens if you play ian that way probably to give you that power fantasy for guys that have no problem with sharing but only do it for the fittest survivor /vikings fantasy that your ian is the alpha dog and beat them all so again it only happens if you play ian that way if you play ian like a loser jeremy clearly completly outperformed ian by MILES

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Just finished the 10 first chapters recently and i really enjoyed this game so far, look like a better, more polished version of GGGB.
EvaKiss really step up her character story and personality, i surprised myself enjoying most of the cast.
I dunno what she plan for most of them even if we have a fair number of route already on board but i really wish some of them get more attention later on.
Specially about Emma, who was surprisingly enjoyable, i really hope EvaKiss consider some route were she get corrupted by Seymour (wich is an awesome character, far from your average creep, he's actually pretty smart and dangerous) using her affinity and friendship with Lena to get in her pants and get rid out a political enemy and making a new doll ^^, one stone, two birds.
Because of the density of the characters and their connections, this game had a lot of potential.

She did an amazing job on this one, i wish her good luck for this project.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Just finished the 10 first chapters recently and i really enjoyed this game so far, look like a better, more polished version of GGGB.
EvaKiss really step up her character story and personality, i surprised myself enjoying most of the cast.
I dunno what she plan for most of them even if we have a fair number of route already on board but i really wish some of them get more attention later on.
Specially about Emma, who was surprisingly enjoyable, i really hope EvaKiss consider some route were she get corrupted by Seymour (wich is an awesome character, far from your average creep, he's actually pretty smart and dangerous) using her affinity and friendship with Lena to get in her pants and get rid out a political enemy and making a new doll ^^, one stone, two birds.
Because of the density of the characters and their connections, this game had a lot of potential.

She did an amazing job on this one, i wish her good luck for this project.
hope that cindy and alison will also joint old grandpas doll house

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The optimal path was posted some time ago (it was something like attack/taunt, guard->counter, taunt). "Good spar" is if you get the best possible outcome, yes, otherwise it's "decent" or "you obviously suck". Ian will generally need extra gym lessons to get that "good spar" though, as otherwise the counter which is worth a crucial point won't land.
It's this one, right?
The best evaluation you can get is a step above that, "a good spar".

* round 1: either Provoke or Guard
* round 2: Guard, then Strike if you focused on kickboxing or Grapple if Ian is under Wen's tutelage. For grappling, to score a point you'll need to put extra effort in the gym; possibly for Strike as well, haven't tested that route.
* round 3: doesn't really matter. Tapping out will let you avoid getting punched in the face, if it bothers you to get one. But keep in mind that will cost you some athetics/friendship gains, if you did well until that point.

edit: actually, wait. The way things are coded currently, it is not possible to get more than 3 points in jiujitsu even with extra effort, and the game requires 4 points to perform good in the spar. I'd presume this is an error that the developer might want to hear about, since it doesn't seem to be intentional.

This is the problematic bit, in chapter 8:
Python:
        if v7_effort_gym:
            if jiujitsu < 3:
                $ jiujitsu += 1
It should be < 4 in order to work, or simply do away with the check altogether.

Alternatively, the skill requirement in the spar should be lowered by 1 point for jiujitsu branch. But then you could get the best result even without extra effort (and the extra effort potentially produces no benefit as your skill can already be 3 at that point) which i doubt is the intention.

Reactions: ffive

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I think Lena and Ian look great, especially Ian - he even looks like someone who could exist in real life. Everyone else is a hit and miss. And I can't for the life of me figure out who's that between Jeremmy and Perry. Louise?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Oh, are we doing AI fanart? I've been working on figuring out Automatic1111 and making decent strides. This tech is really going to change things...

View attachment 2473091
Would like to hear about your experiences with the tech. I haven't looked into it at all yet, but I would imagine posing figures and the like would take much less time, or maybe isn't necessary at all. It would be incredible if there was something out there that would allow creators to cut their development times way down. No doubt we'll also see AIs create AVNs from thin air, too. Not sure whether I should be scared or excited. Probably both.

Reactions: ZeeMental
May 13, 2018
Would like to hear about your experiences with the tech. I haven't looked into it at all yet, but I would imagine posing figures and the like would take much less time, or maybe isn't necessary at all. It would be incredible if there was something out there that would allow creators to cut their development times way down. No doubt we'll also see AIs create AVNs from thin air, too. Not sure whether I should be scared or excited. Probably both.
It's good and bad. You want some soft-core images to look at? It's amazing for it. You want two people intertwined in a sex position (and don't want anime)? You're in for a rough time.

ControlNet has been making things interesting, as you can get the poses you want (and hands, too, if you want to put the work in), or even use images as references (as I did here), but thus far, the AI has a clear lack of understanding of genitals and how they work. I've seen horrors that would make a Cenobite blush.

People are working on it, though. No doubt, there will be a glut of games with AI-generated smut before much longer. As always, 90% of it will be crap, but for some creators, it'll help them really elevate their work.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes