mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Not really jeremy cum a lot faster than ian and has worse technique than him aswell
not true jermey is a master and the superior eskimo brother HUGE THICK COCK,stamina of a lion fuck alison brains out like a mma champion masterbaiter at least in my playthrough

We could get a good/bad Jess scenario where Gillian is a good girl/bad bitch depending on Ian's choices in the game.

But most likely a bad bitch because she cheated and belongs to the streets.
god damm right my queen gillian jeremy or axel can fix her bois WITH HIS DICK

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
not true jermey is a master and the superior eskimo brother HUGE THICK COCK,stamina of a lion fuck alison brains out like a mma champion masterbaiter at least in my playthrough

god damm right my queen gillian jeremy or axel can fix her bois WITH HIS DICK
Even the game stated that ian is better in bed but looks like you r just trolling lol

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Kek, is Jeremy really that bad? Louise seems plenty satisfied.

When did the game say that?
The impression I've gotten of Louise is she isn't the best at picking romantic partners. Seems to be hinted at in the earlier parts of the game.

As for when the game covered Jeremy's stamina issue, if he has a threesome with Ian and Allison, the player basically gets to decide if Ian can outlast Jeremy or not. If Ian does it's, again, implied that Ian is the more skilled lover. I don't remember the exact line, but it's something along "I'll give her what she needs." and Allison comments in agreement.

Thinking about it though, I think that's the only situation that brings up any sort of commentary on Jeremy not being satisfactory. If Ian doesn't take interest in Allison, or if Lena takes interest in Jeremy, both seem happy with his skill. I don't remember Jeremy's different paths all that well, since I usually let Louise dump him.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The impression I've gotten of Louise is she isn't the best at picking romantic partners. Seems to be hinted at in the earlier parts of the game.

As for when the game covered Jeremy's stamina issue, if he has a threesome with Ian and Allison, the player basically gets to decide if Ian can outlast Jeremy or not. If Ian does it's, again, implied that Ian is the more skilled lover. I don't remember the exact line, but it's something along "I'll give her what she needs." and Allison comments in agreement.

Thinking about it though, I think that's the only situation that brings up any sort of commentary on Jeremy not being satisfactory. If Ian doesn't take interest in Allison, or if Lena takes interest in Jeremy, both seem happy with his skill. I don't remember Jeremy's different paths all that well, since I usually let Louise dump him.
If you keep Jeremy and Louise together for a while, you won't miss much. We don't see them having sex again until their potential breakup after the truth and dare. I refuse to let Lena suck his dick, so maybe Jeremy and Louise still fuck on that route.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I'm wondering what the context of that will be.
Did Gillian get a makeover after she broke up with Ian or is she being redrawn in the flashback/dream sequence as well?
In any case, she would have to at least be on Lena's level looks wise if she's to compete with her for Ian's affections.
I got the imperssion that she'll just be getting a new outfit (and thank god for that because it would be pretty weird if she still wore the same t-shirt and jeans from like 2 years ago). But who knows, mayeb Eva will change her looks a bit as well.

Reactions: ffive

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Looks really good. Except Cindy and Allison doesn't really look like them. Is that jeremy, why is he white? Rest are amazing.

Looks really good, but this AI needs to learn how to work with colors, especially hair. I can't recognize some characters here, who's the girl on 7th pic?
i think thats Minerva

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes