manscout

Jun 13, 2018
PilotLara sorry to bother, but there's what seems like a minor bug/inconsistency in Chapter 7:
Python:
            "{image=icon_lust.webp}Flirty comment" if v5_cindy_nude > 1 and ian_lust > 4:
                $ renpy.block_rollback()
                $ v7_cindy_pics = 2
                i "{i}They're spectacular, Cindy. Even better than the first ones{/i}."
                "It was hard typing with just one hand."
                c "{i}Right? I like these a lot more!{/i}"
                i "{i}You look a lot more comfortable. And that black bodysuit looks great on you... Though it seems like it's coming off {image=emoji_flirt.webp}{/i}"
                if v5_cindy_nude == 2:
                    c "{i}Yeah, we did some nude shots too, like last time... {image=emoji_shy.webp}{image=emoji_shy.webp}{/i}"
                elif v5_cindy_nude == 1:
                    c "{i}Yeah, we did some nude shots too at the end... {image=emoji_shy.webp}{/i}"
                    i "{i}Completely nude? Not just topless like last time?{/i}"
                    c "{i}Yeah {image=emoji_shy.webp}{image=emoji_shy.webp}{/i}"
                else:
                    c "{i}Yeah, we did some nude shots too at the end... {image=emoji_shy.webp}{/i}"
                    i "{i}No way!{/i}"
                    c "{i}Yeah {image=emoji_shy.webp}{image=emoji_shy.webp}{/i}"
This menu option is only enabled when v5_cindy_nude equals 2, i.e. if the first photo session with Cindy ended up with completely nude shots, but the branch content is capable of handling other variants as well, so perhaps the requirement here should be relaxed/removed, leaving Ian's lust attribute as primary factor?

At the least, allowing this option if the first session ended with topless shots (v5_cindy_nude > 0) would create a nice sense of progression for Cindy/Ian (going from being topless in front of him, to sending him nudes)
Could also replace the "and" with an "or", making it so Ian can be flirty with Cindy either because he had already gone that far in the photoshoot anyway OR because he's just a lusty boi.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Could also replace the "and" with an "or", making it so Ian can be flirty with Cindy either because he had already gone that far in the photoshoot anyway OR because he's just a lusty boi.
Fair point, though i'd think that if Ian starts this kind of talk just because he's too horny at the moment to control himself, but Cindy didn't let her guard around him at least to some extent (doing the topless pics), i.e. when the lust requirement is met but the cindy_nude variable is at 0, then it should perhaps backfire, with relationship score drop and no extra picture :v

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Pls spoil me when is threesome between Ian Jeremy and Alisson happen if Ali didn't bang Jeremy?
It's still in Chapter 10 if Ian is dating Alison. You may need to agree to it with (if I remember right) both Alison & Jeremy separately when the topic comes up with each of them + may possibly need to have high enough friendship points with Jeremy. You may also need to take the Chapter 9 trip with Alison for the Chapter 10 event to trigger in the Ian/Alison dating path. I never played that path without going on the trip together, so can't say for sure.

Reactions: Anamodug

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Pls spoil me when is threesome between Ian Jeremy and Alisson happen if Ali didn't bang Jeremy?
its cheapter 10 and jeremy can bang ali at the start but than you need to have high enough stats or lose a insperation point to confess your love to her at the bar and not choose the option stay friends and yeah I think you need to go on the trip with alison too and than at the threesome underperform or fail its WAYYYYYYYY hotter;)

Last edited:

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
Is Ivy gym scene the same between "Ian officially dating Lena" and "Ian FWB Lena"? Or are there some differences?
IF I remember right, it's exactly the same.
And you are wrong: the images remain the same, but the relationship status between Ian and Lena change Ian's thoughts in different moments. Some examples:
Python:
if ian_lena_couple:
    "I had to remind myself she was Lena's best friend. Suddenly, it felt kinda wrong being in this situation with Ivy..."
elif ian_lena_dating or ian_lena_breakup or ian_lena_over:
    "I had to remind myself she was Lena's best friend. I shouldn't get too carried away, should I...?"
else:
    "How lucky was I?"
Python:
if ian_lena_couple:
    "This was bad...! Not that I was in a hurry to get out of this position, but... What would Lena say if she saw us like this?"
elif ian_lena_dating or ian_lena_breakup or ian_lena_over:
    "This was getting uncomfortable...! Not that I was in a hurry to get out of this position, but... What would Lena say if she saw us like this?"
else:
    "Not that I was in a hurry to get out of this position, but..."

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
Reaction to Gillian...:KEK:
FUCK YOU Gillian.png

STATUS REPORT.jpg

Weekly Status Report Chapter 11 (3)

This week I continued to work on writing, planning and drawing.
Regarding the writing, I only have one normal scene and one lewd scene left to complete Ian's part. Some of these scenes are tricky and I've been facing some blocks, so I decided to skip them and write the ones which were clear in my head, while I keep thinking how to develop and tie in these other scenes.

I also continued working on the layout, events and illustrations for other scenes. The way this goes, first I visualize what I want to happen in the scene and structure it on paper. At the same time I search for the perfect reference images to base the drawings and animations, and modify them as neccessary. Once every image has been decided on, I trace the drawings and send them to my colorist. In this case, I only drew the heads of the characters and sent them to the illustrators, so I can continue to focus on writing.

I wanted to re-release Chapter 11 Prologue this week but I've been focused on progressing work for the new chapter and I wasn't satisfied with Gillian's design, so I reworked it. I also want to add a couple new soundtracks and I still need to solve my issues to create the Android build. Hopefully I will get to all of that in the following days.

Other than that, I'm focused on finishing Ian's part while planning Lena's part at the same time, so I can keep writing without too many hiccups.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Reaction to Gillian...:KEK:
View attachment 2464795

View attachment 2464805

Weekly Status Report Chapter 11 (3)

This week I continued to work on writing, planning and drawing.
Regarding the writing, I only have one normal scene and one lewd scene left to complete Ian's part. Some of these scenes are tricky and I've been facing some blocks, so I decided to skip them and write the ones which were clear in my head, while I keep thinking how to develop and tie in these other scenes.

I also continued working on the layout, events and illustrations for other scenes. The way this goes, first I visualize what I want to happen in the scene and structure it on paper. At the same time I search for the perfect reference images to base the drawings and animations, and modify them as neccessary. Once every image has been decided on, I trace the drawings and send them to my colorist. In this case, I only drew the heads of the characters and sent them to the illustrators, so I can continue to focus on writing.

I wanted to re-release Chapter 11 Prologue this week but I've been focused on progressing work for the new chapter and I wasn't satisfied with Gillian's design, so I reworked it. I also want to add a couple new soundtracks and I still need to solve my issues to create the Android build. Hopefully I will get to all of that in the following days.

Other than that, I'm focused on finishing Ian's part while planning Lena's part at the same time, so I can keep writing without too many hiccups.
Based. Sorry not sorry Jillian, but there's only one ex gf whose return I've accepted positively, that's in a different game. :cool:

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Can anyone spoiler me as to how far along Holly's storyline in, with regards to Lena and lesbian stuff?
If you decide to go on that path like I did, Lena and Holly have sex after Holly poses for Lena in Lena's room. Fast forward to when Holly has to go back home from their trip to the club, Lena and Holly share a kiss. Last interaction was when Lena and Holly ask if they are seeing other people. Holly blushes when she admits she has her eye on someone and gives Lena a side eye. I can't remember whether they agree to hang out or Holly comes over.

Reactions: mickster101

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
very dirty android port of v10.3, no second saves and such. Has JD mod in it.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes