estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 12 Prolugue Full + Multimod by JohnDupont

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 371 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
When we finally meet Holly's family I bet meeting Holly's family will be very different based on who Holly is dating since she says they are "christian conservative".

If Ian is dating her: They are going to love him. He is a handsome young man that is a writer just like her. They are going to love him so much and be super friendly... I could see them offering to pay for the wedding. Maybe even dad will slip Ian a ring passed down for generations to give his daughter. They will be extremely welcoming and approving.

If Lena is dating her: They are going to hate her. She is an E-girl that is a bad influence on Holly and sells nudes for money. They will reject her and be disapproving. Maybe they try to bribe Lena to dump her.

Also, Holly mentioned a married sister. Maybe she will be bang-able.

I don't see Ian & Lena getting the same level of welcome and acceptance.
Interesting spin: They hate her, but Lena soon gets an interesting new paying customer on her Stalkerfap, Diablo3680. New 8" thick demon-horn double-dong sent to her house via her amazon.com wishlist and comments such as "you will burn in the pits of hell, you fiery Jezebel whore!!" *fapfapfap* via their paid private sessions.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
No, Renpy doesnt support Windows32 anymore.
It actually does. You can still download version 7.xx versions which use the older python etc... and still have 32bit support. It's just the newer version 8.xx that is 64bit only.

v7.5.3 was released in September of last year in fact.

Reactions: kenmills

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Given it seems to be a problem, an easy and practical guide to achieve high results, and even the best one, in writing Ian's book.

You just have to choose: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.

In this way you'll achieve 8 points (aka perfect score) with a Historical book, and 7 points with a Fantasy or Sci-Fi book. To reach max points with those two you have to choose: for the Fantasy one Romantic or Crude, for the Sci-Fi one Chosen One. That's it.

To make it even simpler, just choose these for max score:
Fantasy: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Romantic, Sacrifice.
Sci-Fi: Chosen One, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.
Historical: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.

If instead you want more freedom in choices, these alternatives will all give you the perfect score anyway:
Fantasy: Vengeance/Call Of Duty, Villain/Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Romantic/Crude, Victory/Sacrifice.
Sci-Fi: Chosen One, Villain/Relativistic, Trickster/Anti-Hero, Treason/Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice/Defeat.
Historical: Vengeance/Call Of Duty, Relativistic, Sage/Anti-Hero, Fight/Doom, Romantic/Metaphysical, Sacrifice.
What importance does the book writing have? What aspect of the game does it influence?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
What importance does the book writing have? What aspect of the game does it influence?
probably how sucessful ian is and his future interactions with old grandpa and other people in the industry I mean pizza ian ,office ian or sucessful book author will probably influence ians relationships(probably alison and cindy the most because they want more from life we dont know how high gillian values sucess ) and the endings

Reactions: selberdreher

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
It's Ian's equivalent to Lena's song writing. It's a dream he wishes to pursue, and we as the players can encourage that by writing a good book. Or by selecting poorly Ian finds out he's not really cut out for it, and we're not really sure what the consequences are after that

With Lena we can guess that she can continue to do life drawing events or stalker FAP if her music doesn't work out.

It should be noted that almost everyone in the story is a creative, or wishes to be a creative, person. Really only Jeremy and Wade stick out to me as people that don't care that much. Even Ivy takes dancing pretty seriously.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
It's Ian's equivalent to Lena's song writing. It's a dream he wishes to pursue, and we as the players can encourage that by writing a good book. Or by selecting poorly Ian finds out he's not really cut out for it, and we're not really sure what the consequences are after that

With Lena we can guess that she can continue to do life drawing events or stalker FAP if her music doesn't work out.
Chad drug dealer ian path incoming :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Maybe not dealer, but since he can already be a stoner, I'd imagine he'd be far more inclined to that lifestyle if he's a failure at writing.
I think this is very interesting and I am curiouse how eva will handel this in the future lena will probability accept ian depends how you play,holly and cherry will prob always stand behind ian dosent matter if sucessful writer,pizza ian or office ian ....., we dont know enough about gillian how much she values sucess but cindy and alison this is where it gets interesting and I am very curiouse how eva will handel this two with the different ian lifestyles in the future

Reactions: Abazzaba

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
but cindy and alison this is where it gets interesting and I am very curiouse how eva will handel this two with the different ian lifestyles in the future
I think Alison could go either way in regards to Ian being successful or not.
She's clearly had feelings for him since they were teenagers so even if he's not rich she's likely to stay with him.
On the other hand her personal arc seems to be headed towards wanting to quit her job and stay at home (with kid/s) and would thus need Ian to be the breadwinner.

Cindy would absolutely not want a repeat of her current situation, but with Ian.
The only reason she's cheating on Wade with him is because Ian's such a chad (if played right).

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
He could try becoming a pro MMA fighter if book writing fails. Maybe get involved in lucrative openweight freakshow tournaments like Pride FC.
but my ian is weak as hell he will get his ass beaten at the turnament:D:D(hope his gf cindy,alison,or gillian holly are watching)I even have saves where the stats are so low that I cant even go to the turnament but yeah if you play chad ian with super high stats you can probabl be a sucessful fighter as a carrer

imagin if poor ian fails at the turnament and with his book uffff poor boi and than gillian is back too this guy has the worst days in his life and I am interested how this will affect his mental state and relationships will ian beg for money with his dad?

I think Alison could go either way in regards to Ian being successful or not.
She's clearly had feelings for him since they were teenagers so even if he's not rich she's likely to stay with him.
On the other hand her personal arc seems to be headed towards wanting to quit her job and stay at home (with kid/s) and would thus need Ian to be the breadwinner.

Cindy would absolutely not want a repeat of her current situation, but with Ian.
The only reason she's cheating on Wade with him is because Ian's such a chad (if played right).
yeah but alison often makes it clear that she dosent like the old bar and that she wants a high position at the office and even if alison 100% has deep feelings for ian I am still note sure how she would react to a unsucessful ian or a ian that gets his ass beaten up at the turnament especially after the treesome failure (if you play this way) her ex seems like a failure too so if ian is the same than I hope eva use this options for nice content corrupt alison or axel has future interactions with alison no idea how they meet but she does get red in earlier cheapters at the disco

I am still not sure about cindy (I love her) but I am not sure if she is a good option for all you romantic bois she would 100% not react good to a failure ian that would be like wade 2.0 especially if she gets more and more sucessfull with wildcats and gets more better options for partners and attention(drugs ,partys,money) she dosent seem loyal ,attention seeking,always get what she wants ,not very honest,egoistic,selfish,mean girl ...... she will get interesting content but I am not sure if she is the best relationship option for the normal guys here

Last edited:

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
but my ian is weak as hell he will get his ass beaten at the turnament:D:D(hope his gf cindy,alison,or gillian holly are watching)I even have saves where the stats are so low that I cant even go to the turnament but yeah if you play chad ian with super high stats you can probabl be a sucessful fighter as a carrer

imagin if poor ian fails at the turnament and with his book uffff poor boi and than gillian is back too this guy has the worst days in his life and I am interested how this will affect his mental state and relationships will ian beg for money with his dad?

yeah but alison often makes it clear that she dosent like the old bar and that she wants a high position at the office and even if alison 100% has deep feelings for ian I am still note sure how she would react to a unsucessful ian or a ian that gets his ass beaten up at the turnament especially after the treesome failure (if you play this way) her ex seems like a failure too so if ian is the same than I hope eva use this options for nice content corrupt alison or axel has future interactions with alison no idea how they meet but she does get red in earlier cheapters at the disco

I am still not sure about cindy (I love her) but I am not sure if she is a good option for all you romantic bois she would 100% not react good to a failure ian that would be like wade 2.0 especially if she gets more and more sucessfull with wildcats and gets more better options for partners and attention(drugs ,partys,money) she dosent seem loyal ,attention seeking,always get what she wants ,not very honest,egoistic,selfish,mean girl ...... she will get interesting content but I am not sure if she is the best relationship option for the normal guys here
Man, my condolences goes to your Ian. Poor guy can't catch a break.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes