lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The most entertaining way to play Ian is as a YOLO motherfucker: Does whatever he likes, fucks whoever he likes, come what may.
Agreed. I'm more into female protagonist shit, thus I initially played mainly out of interest for Lena, however I found out that creating a ChadIan is the least boring path to wait for Lena's chapters.

Reactions: DisturbedMan

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Manwhore Ian, and Lena being a caring loving friend to Holly is best way to play. Because Holly deserves better than manwhore Ian.

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
kinda disappointed you can't have Lena and Holly have a thing while Lena dates Ian (while you can have that but with Lena having a thing with her flatmate)

Dec 19, 2019
Agreed. I'm more into female protagonist shit, thus I initially played mainly out of interest for Lena, however I found out that creating a ChadIan is the least boring path to wait for Lena's chapters.
It's funny because I'm literally the opposite, I just care about Ian and I don't care what happens to Lena. The only part of Lena I like is the lesbian relationships she can have, other than that the Lena side is completely boring to me.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I am much more interested in Lena's part, it is more complex and Lena faces with more serious challenges. But I enjoy playing both characters. This is a feature of Our Red String, a high quality dual MC game where this mechanic works well. Can you name a game that would be so popular and in which this system works well? No.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's funny because I'm literally the opposite, I just care about Ian and I don't care what happens to Lena. The only part of Lena I like is the lesbian relationships she can have, other than that the Lena side is completely boring to me.
Meanwhile there's Hawkes, in blue balled hell for his guy Ian to shack up and romances the fuck out of Ivy while Lena and Holly hook up and are total gals and help Ivy and Ian hook up. This is some serious bullshit, let me tell you.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Does anybody know how to unlock Ian telling Lena he likes seeing her with other guys after the concert?
It requires Ian to Subscribe to Lena's Stalkfap in Chapter 7. This option comes up after picking Look at Lena's pictures when he's masturbating.

(am presuming that's what you're referring to, because there isn't any actual conversation about Ian liking to watch Lena with other guys. Only one about her posting her naked pictures being something that turns him on)

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
What scenes are we predicting in Chapter 11?
Ian and Cindy will have a scene taking place before Lena meets Ian in the prologue. Evidence is that Ian comes in late if he's on the Cindy path.

Axel and Stan both can schedule dates with Lena in Chapter 10. Considering both of them are photographers for Lena, they might be mutually exclusive and result in a photoshoot like the one in Chapter 10.

Ian and Cherry. Just because they didn't have a scene last update.

Same with Lena and Robert.

Ivy will have to have a scene with Ian. Either as a threesome with Lena, considering the buildup last chapter or as a regular sex scene if they met at the gym.

If there is a threesome with Lena, Ian and another person there might be multiple possible partners.

BigJohn99

May 21, 2017
Ian and Cindy will have a scene taking place before Lena meets Ian in the prologue. Evidence is that Ian comes in late if he's on the Cindy path.

Axel and Stan both can schedule dates with Lena in Chapter 10. Considering both of them are photographers for Lena, they might be mutually exclusive and result in a photoshoot like the one in Chapter 10.

Ian and Cherry. Just because they didn't have a scene last update.

Same with Lena and Robert.

Ivy will have to have a scene with Ian. Either as a threesome with Lena, considering the buildup last chapter or as a regular sex scene if they met at the gym.

If there is a threesome with Lena, Ian and another person there might be multiple possible partners.
nice predictions
Holly and Lena is also quite possibly because they will go on a date when she is on a romance Path
And i personally hope for a EmmaxLena

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Is Ivy gym scene the same between "Ian officially dating Lena" and "Ian FWB Lena"? Or are there some differences?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What scenes are we predicting in Chapter 11?
Seymour mentions they'll need "ample time" for his next photo session with Lena, so it might potentially go places. Especially given the previous session was pretty benign, and by now Lena is free to break up the contract without having to return what she was paid initially. That contract clause about how he won't touch her "until she wants it" wasn't there without a reason.

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
PilotLara sorry to bother, but there's what seems like a minor bug/inconsistency in Chapter 7:
Python:
            "{image=icon_lust.webp}Flirty comment" if v5_cindy_nude > 1 and ian_lust > 4:
                $ renpy.block_rollback()
                $ v7_cindy_pics = 2
                i "{i}They're spectacular, Cindy. Even better than the first ones{/i}."
                "It was hard typing with just one hand."
                c "{i}Right? I like these a lot more!{/i}"
                i "{i}You look a lot more comfortable. And that black bodysuit looks great on you... Though it seems like it's coming off {image=emoji_flirt.webp}{/i}"
                if v5_cindy_nude == 2:
                    c "{i}Yeah, we did some nude shots too, like last time... {image=emoji_shy.webp}{image=emoji_shy.webp}{/i}"
                elif v5_cindy_nude == 1:
                    c "{i}Yeah, we did some nude shots too at the end... {image=emoji_shy.webp}{/i}"
                    i "{i}Completely nude? Not just topless like last time?{/i}"
                    c "{i}Yeah {image=emoji_shy.webp}{image=emoji_shy.webp}{/i}"
                else:
                    c "{i}Yeah, we did some nude shots too at the end... {image=emoji_shy.webp}{/i}"
                    i "{i}No way!{/i}"
                    c "{i}Yeah {image=emoji_shy.webp}{image=emoji_shy.webp}{/i}"
This menu option is only enabled when v5_cindy_nude equals 2, i.e. if the first photo session with Cindy ended up with completely nude shots, but the branch content is capable of handling other variants as well, so perhaps the requirement here should be relaxed/removed, leaving Ian's lust attribute as primary factor?

At the least, allowing this option if the first session ended with topless shots (v5_cindy_nude > 0) would create a nice sense of progression for Cindy/Ian (going from being topless in front of him, to sending him nudes)

Reactions: manscout
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes