Triactus

Aug 7, 2020
What scenes are we predicting in Chapter 11?
Not sure if it will take place in Chapter 11 or later, but the gang is planning a get together at the Vermeer cabin. There's bound to be drama and ...interesting... developments. In fact, Lena, Holly and Ian are all supposed to go. Who knows, in the right circumstances and a bit of booze, maybe we'll finally get to see a team effort. :sneaky:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Hello my fellow master baiters (it's an old timey joke)!

I am a bit late writing this comment; I have been waiting for the Gallery mod for Rerelease of Our Red String v10.3 Chapter 11 prologue the final season part 3, part 2 (out of 2) to come out before making it. A few months ago I made a comment predicting the scenes contained in Chapter 10, a bingo sheet if you will, and with that Chapter behind us, I wanted to see how many I got correct before doing one for Chapter 11. These are the following predictions:

Ian/Allison/Jeremy Threesome
This is a sure one as we already saw a teaser for it during the but I think there will be few variations on the scene.
Scene 1a: Ian and Jeremy just fuck Allison (Spit-roast) ending with that high-five we see.
Scene 1b: Ian is unable to get it up again and ends up just watching Jeremy fuck Allison. If Ian asked Jeremy for the videos previously he will start jerking-off and enjoying the live performance, feeding more into his cuck/voyeur fetish.
I'd say I was early accurate with this one but it was an easy guess since it was telegraphed pretty hard. I like how I also predicted the possibility of Ian not getting it up, al tough, I went a bit overboard with Ian jerking off as he watches.

Lena x Jeremy
We haven't had any Jeremy content with Lena since Chapter 8 so I feel like we are bound to get something with them. I think we will have 2 different scenes that depend on your previous interactions with Jeremy.
Scene 2a: Lena continues her "affair" with Jeremy after sneaking into Louise's room and having sex with him. This also means Lena and Ian are NOT officially dating as Lena refuses Ian's offer. This time, the sex is more explicit with possible creampie ending and Anal sex. Also, there is a chance Jeremy takes pictures/videos of Lena as he usually does with his women that he can send to Ian in the future (with Lena's face being obscured) depending if Ian was dick to Jeremy previously.
Bonus Idea: Depending on how many times Ian and Lena had sex, Ian might notice it's her. If they didn't have sex or done it once then Ian doesn't notice anything. If they did it few times then Ian thinks the body seems familiar. If they have done it plenty of time then Ian notices it's Lena but is in denial ("Nah... that can't be her... right?").
Scene 2b: Lena and Ian are officially dating and are celebrating with the whole friend group at the club (Blazers?). Jeremy and Lena talk about the blowjob she gave him and the subsequent sexting and Lena ends up cheating on Ian with Jeremy in the club's bathroom. This scene is all but confirmed with the which talks about a "Final, complex scene" which includes 3 different characters (with Lena). I think this scene will be what I described above to be as we do see Jeremy post a story from "Blazers" but it will also have 2 other variations, one with Ian (duh) and one with either Rober, Mike or (big maybe) Axel.
While there is a scene between Lena and Jeremy and there is a scene with Lena sucking someone off in the bathroom of the club, these are two separate scenes. However, the possible variations were pretty spot on with there being a difference between Lena sucking Jeremy off at her apartment or not, and the Blazer scene does have an option between Lena sucking off either Ian, Mike or that 3rd guy.

Ian/Cindy/Axel Photoshoot 3
As Cindy is moving up in the modeling world another photoshoot is bound to happen, regardless of your relationship with Cindy (Friend, Boyfriend, Cheater). This time, Axel is posing naked alongside Cindy just how he did with Lena and Ian will be given an option to either allow it or let it happen, further feeding into his cuck/voyeur fetish.
>Scene 3a: In we got a glimpse of an unfinished scene where Ian is taking picture of a girl. Now, we are never told who this particular person is and as the artwork is unfinished it can either be Lena or Cindy. I think it's more likely to be Cindy considering she is getting into this whole "modeling" thing, specifically a variation of the route where Ian does not let Axel get his hands on Cindy during the photoshoot from Chapter 9. Instead, Ian does it himself.
Big Miss.

It's also possible to be Lena judging by the image from , since you can see both of her hands so someone else must've taken the picture. It's unlikely since Lena has plenty of other options for taking her pictures, one of which is obviously Stan.
Turns out, both of them can take pictures of Lena so this was kind of correct?

Lena/Ian x Holly
gave us an image of Holly, indicating she will have a scene in the update. Judging by how timid/shy she looks in it I think it's a scene between her and Lena as there would be no Ivy corruption involved and she is already pretty open with Ian. This only happens if Lena and Ian are not in a relationship. However, considering Eva hasn't started working on Lena's part yet this is likely a scene between Ian and Holly.
Yep. 100% correct.

Ian x Minerva/Holly
talks about a "complicated" scene involving Ian at his job. It also mentions Minerva, and various other characters, that are involved and that it has 2 different premises.
Scene 5a: Is the first premise that involves another sex scene with Minerva and Ian, if you previously had sex with her. Since the last scene involved her talking on the phone with her husband as she sucks off Ian, I think one of the character will be her husband. Ian and Minerva will have sex at the office behind her husband's back.
Scene 5b: Second premise does not involved Minerva and is about Ian and Holly having sex at the office (The image we see in Status Report 7).
I honestly have no idea what this scene was about. There is a scene between Ian and Minerva but it isn't at work and it isn't complicated at all. I guess I was correct on Minerva's part.

Emma Sex Scene
teases a new image of Emma leaning over a pool table. I think this is pretty straight forward. Ian is probably going out with his friends group and depending if you hooked up with Emma before you can do it again.
Scene 6a: Ian and Emma have sex.
Scene 6b: If both Ian and Jeremy have had sex with Emma, they can end up having a threesome with her (wishful thinking but either way, someone is fucking her).
Scene 6c: You cuck Perry after he hooks up with Emma
Yeah, pretty spot on. Well, except the Emma/Ian/Jeremy threesome part.

Lena Threesome
Since Lena's part of the story often parallels Ian's, it's very likely she gets a threesome of her own. During the scene between Ivy, Holly and Lena, Ivy asks Lena what other fetishes she is into and one of the options (that still hasn't been done) was a threesome. Depending if Lena answers "with two girls" or "with two guys" I think we'll get 2 variations of the scene.
Scene 7a: FFM Threesome
I can see this happening between Ian/Lena/Holly since they all know each other and would be the most natural one to happen since both Ian and Lena can have something going on with Holly.
Scene 7b: MMF Threesome
I don't see this threesome happening with Ian's involvement as I don't know how willing he would be to share Lena with Jeremy (definitely in the future)/Robert (no way)/Mike (maybe), at least not yet, but I do see this happening with Rober/Mike/Lena since both of these guys already have a lot of sex scenes with Lena so a natural next step of escalation would be a threesome.
Scene 7c: MMF/FFM Threesome with Stan
No, Stan doesn't get to fuck anyone (or get fucked) he just spies as it goes on and jerks off like the creep he is. He's done it before but this time it's more explicit.
I was right about Lena having a threesome but in a shocking twist of events, it's with Jeremy (who has 2 threesomes in this update). It seems like I underestimated just how fast Eva was progressing Jeremy and Lena. Also, at the end of Chapter 11 Prologue, Lena talks with Ian about having a Threesome, indicating that Chapter 11 might have that Jeremy/Ian/Lena (among other picks) threesome we have all been waiting for.

Cindy x Ian
A lot of possible variation here depending if you are dating Lena or not and if Cindy is still with Lade or cheating behind his back but I think it all ends up being similar.
Scene 8a: Ian is officially with Lena and the whole friend group is out at the club celebrating. If he hooked up with Cindy behind Lade's back and she didn't break-up with him, they can sneak off and have sex in the restroom.
Scene 8b: Everything is the same except Cindy is no longer with Lade but you still end up having sex in the restroom behind Lena's back.
I was right about there being a scene between the two but it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Everything else was a big miss.

In we again see an unfinished drawing of a woman. Judging by the wording in the update, this is most definitely Lena and as she seems to be posing on a bedsheet (?) it's most likely a scene with either Axel or Seymour. I lean more into Axel since it looks like his bedsheet we see in Chapter 9. The update also talks about "3 big lewd scenes" that need finishing; this is probably one of them (between Lena and Axel).
It was Seymour.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Hello my fellow master baiters (it's an old timey joke)!

I am a bit late writing this comment; I have been waiting for the Gallery mod for Rerelease of Our Red String v10.3 Chapter 11 prologue the final season part 3, part 2 (out of 2) to come out before making it. A few months ago I made a comment predicting the scenes contained in Chapter 10, a bingo sheet if you will, and with that Chapter behind us, I wanted to see how many I got correct before doing one for Chapter 11. These are the following predictions:

I'd say I was early accurate with this one but it was an easy guess since it was telegraphed pretty hard. I like how I also predicted the possibility of Ian not getting it up, al tough, I went a bit overboard with Ian jerking off as he watches.

While there is a scene between Lena and Jeremy and there is a scene with Lena sucking someone off in the bathroom of the club, these are two separate scenes. However, the possible variations were pretty spot on with there being a difference between Lena sucking Jeremy off at her apartment or not, and the Blazer scene does have an option between Lena sucking off either Ian, Mike or that 3rd guy.

Big Miss.

Turns out, both of them can take pictures of Lena so this was kind of correct?

Yep. 100% correct.

I honestly have no idea what this scene was about. There is a scene between Ian and Minerva but it isn't at work and it isn't complicated at all. I guess I was correct on Minerva's part.

Yeah, pretty spot on. Well, except the Emma/Ian/Jeremy threesome part.

I was right about Lena having a threesome but in a shocking twist of events, it's with Jeremy (who has 2 threesomes in this update). It seems like I underestimated just how fast Eva was progressing Jeremy and Lena. Also, at the end of Chapter 11 Prologue, Lena talks with Ian about having a Threesome, indicating that Chapter 11 might have that Jeremy/Ian/Lena (among other picks) threesome we have all been waiting for.

I was right about there being a scene between the two but it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Everything else was a big miss.

It was Seymour.
holly jesus pls get out your glass ball and tell me the future interaction with boyfiend loser ian/cindy, boyfriend loser ian/alison and boyfriend loser ian /gillian and tell me if cuddle romantic loser ian/holly will get any chances for corruption in the future?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The dialogue pretty much suggest a threesome with another girl. Ivy, most probably
That, and given how Lena/Ian and Lena/Jeremy are largely exclusive, a threesome like this only makes sense for some very specific/narrow subset of playthroughs, like discussed some time ago. Even something like Lena/Robert/Stan would be an easier setup.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
The dialogue pretty much suggest a threesome with another girl. Ivy, most probably
There is an option during Lena, Holly, Ivy interaction (or during the drinking game in Chapter 7) where Lena can choose which fetishes she likes. One of those fetishes is a threesome. The game then gives you a further option to chose between a MMF or MFF threesome.

Since Lena already had a MFF threesome, and since there is an option to choose, I think you will also have an option to choose with whom the threesome will be.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
I can see MC(male) having a lot of potential FFM 3some routes.

1. Lena/Holly (Lena and Holly gets pretty close, Holly gets little corrupted, cheats on Stan with the 2 MCs)

2. Lena/Ivy (Ivy and 2 MCs meet-up, Ivy leads them to 3some in some way; damn she's a wild one, can do this)

3. Lena/Cindy (they slowly get close with modelling as their common passion, Cindy NOW cheats on her bf with both the MCs)

4. Lena/Lousie (Louise gets in 3some with both the MCs after getting close with FMC and knowing that the male MC and her imaginative bf are friends, so she goes for revenge)

5. Lena/Emma (they become close friends, Emma is also wild may be not as wild as Ivy, but she is and hence they DO IT)

6. Cindy/Emma (MC fks both of them, somehow they get caught by each other and discussion happens, gets slowly excited to do a 3some)

7. Cindy/Cherry (same as 6.)

8. Cindy/Allison (same as 6.)

9. Allison/Emma (little possibility)

Reactions: amsousa

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
its cheapter 10 and jeremy can bang ali at the start but than you need to have high enough stats or lose a insperation point to confess your love to her at the bar and not choose the option stay friends and yeah I think you need to go on the trip with alison too and than at the threesome underperform or fail its WAYYYYYYYY hotter;)
Not really jeremy cum a lot faster than ian and has worse technique than him aswell

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
I wonder what Gillian's new look looks like
I'm wondering what the context of that will be.
Did Gillian get a makeover after she broke up with Ian or is she being redrawn in the flashback/dream sequence as well?
In any case, she would have to at least be on Lena's level looks wise if she's to compete with her for Ian's affections.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes