fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Wait, Cindy becomes single? When? Is it in a new update?

The last scene with her I remember is in the morning in her house after sex.
The prologue for chapter 11 was released. You only play as Lena and have 1 Louise scene and 1 Ian scene.

Towards the end of the prologue Lena finds out that Cindy and Wade are "taking a break". The way the break is described depends on whether Ian pursued Cindy, but the break happens regardless.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Ivy is basically a cheerful and less jaded GGGB Jess. Mostly doesn't give a fuck about what people say and/or feel about her, so you can't help but be worried about her at times.
A lot of people like to compare the two, but I think Ivy and Jessica are extremely different characters.

The darkness inside Ivy's soul grips her like an icy hand. It is an ever-present force that smothers her with its malevolent embrace, casting a shadow over every thought and feeling. It is a void that devours all that is good and pure, leaving only emptiness and despair in its wake. She is a scandalous bitch that causes nothing but chaos. Look into her eyes, and you will see it. Her eyes are like a shark's eyes. Predatory by nature. She is the evil queen.

Jessica on the other hand... She was just a popular girl in high school that fell in with the wrong crowd, and may or may not have turned her life around. Even in her "Bad Form" she is just damaged goods. A broken soul full of despair and regret because.... She knows she did wrong... She has regret.

Here is :

She is hot though... Evil bitch... but damn...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
And would ya look at thiat... the IQ of the place dropped. No surprise there with people making out that Eva is solely for "Corruption" and mainly that. Apparently they didn't both playing GGGB and the various routes where the corruption is optional or is entirely minimal.

Then again, most live the in realm of fantasy and delusion... Not surprised there, specially with there grandior of being cucks and are into old guys. Explains so much about their personal lifes me thinks.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
And would ya look at thiat... the IQ of the place dropped. No surprise there with people making out that Eva is solely for "Corruption" and mainly that. Apparently they didn't both playing GGGB and the various routes where the corruption is optional or is entirely minimal.

Then again, most live the in realm of fantasy and delusion... Not surprised there, specially with there grandior of being cucks and are into old guys. Explains so much about their personal lifes me thinks.
Hey, show some respect to our resident cuckologist mommysboiii! Sure, I personally don't get the allure of cuckoldry and I sometimes don't even understand what he saying at times, he is still an important voice of NTR community, shame on you. :LOL:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
A lot of people like to compare the two, but I think Ivy and Jessica are extremely different characters.

The darkness inside Ivy's soul grips her like an icy hand. It is an ever-present force that smothers her with its malevolent embrace, casting a shadow over every thought and feeling. It is a void that devours all that is good and pure, leaving only emptiness and despair in its wake. She is a scandalous bitch that causes nothing but chaos. Look into her eyes, and you will see it. Her eyes are like a shark's eyes. Predatory by nature. She is the evil queen.

Jessica on the other hand... She was just a popular girl in high school that fell in with the wrong crowd, and may or may not have turned her life around. Even in her "Bad Form" she is just damaged goods. A broken soul full of despair and regret because.... She knows she did wrong... She has regret.

Here is :

She is hot though... Evil bitch... but damn...
I'd disagree with the whole 'Ivy is the Evil Queen' bullshit.

She isn't this "EVIL" person that most of the narrow, small minded simpletons try to make her out to be. Though the comparison between her and Jessica is actually spot on in some forms.

With Ivy: She's freespirited, enjoys casual sex, not looking for a relationship and may seem against it though in all likely hood her reasoning is probably more solely on the fact that she simply had a bad experience with a relationship and doesn't want to be hurt by it, or truly does simply believe that casual sex is all well and good. Or it is possible that she simply hasn't found the right partner in her that loves her for her and supports her/challenges her in a way that isn't in the money sense but more so her life. And while there are some that see her "influence" on Holly as "EVIL, MANIPULATING, Etc.", I would argue it's more so challenge Holly to break out of her shell and open up with her life. Try things that she normally wouldn't do. To which, is entirely OPTIONAL and we, as Lena, have the option to either encourage it or temper it abit.

With Jessica-Ivy: Their more similar in terms of their styles, atleast from the start. Both are/were sexually inclined, using sex to get their way/pay. But depending on which version of Jess there is, thats where the similarity really ends.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021

But, seriously though, lighten up. It's fricken game. Who cares.

Reactions: lucadiadis

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
But, seriously though, lighten up. It's fricken game. Who cares.
I never lighten up. I don't talk bullshit and speak how I see it. Ain't one to apologise for it.

In fact, Good Jess will comment to Ian how Ivy very much reminds her of what she used to be like herself. So yeah, there's quite a bit of similarity between them.
Exactly, and I think she also mentions it to Lena as well, if memory serves. With GG Jess I would say that she is the possible future influence that might lead Ivy to the road of semi straight and narrow with things going on in her life, where as with BG Jess it's the opposite. Although, more than likely it will all be entirely optional with various factors applied.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
With GG Jess I would say that she is the possible future influence that might lead Ivy to the road of semi straight and narrow with things going on in her life, where as with BG Jess it's the opposite.
Now am picturing the gnashing of teeth of corruption crew if instead of Ivy corrupting Holly it'll end up with Holly teaching Ivy how a monogamous romantic relationship is the way to go.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
'Twas a joke, my dude. No one asked for you to apologize.

View attachment 2492667
The only things I take seriously are child support payments to various waifus, my undying rage at the lack of Ivy-Ian content, and the likelyhood of dealing with special kinds of idiots daily, not just here but else on the webs.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
the point is that vanilla/pure love route is never the focus of eva you can also play a pure vanilla route in good girl gone bad but than you miss most content because most content was corruption based it will be probably the same with our red string especially at end game even if there will be pure love route the focus will probably be corruption because thats were evas writting is best at and ofc all the drama and intrigues and so on..... you have way more interesting writting possibilities than in a pure love route and she is mostly a corruption dev.
On the Corruption side of things, it would be devious to Re-direct Louse's off the straight and narrow, In Her case changing what she wants to do despite having a Masters. So I guess in a way something similar in GGGB where Ash goes 100% focused on her future, to depending on choices is put on a path that is much more cavalier, So to see Louise have a sudden career change due to Ivy or Lena's influence,perhaps money trouble she also joins stalkfap. I do not know if making Holly very outgoing is considered corruption,but that is also cool to watch. It would have been interesting if Holly was one of the protagonists. She is so cute, hehe. Loving the story despite balancing multiple MC's

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
I'd disagree with the whole 'Ivy is the Evil Queen' bullshit.

She isn't this "EVIL" person that most of the narrow, small minded simpletons try to make her out to be. Though the comparison between her and Jessica is actually spot on in some forms.

With Ivy: She's freespirited, enjoys casual sex, not looking for a relationship and may seem against it though in all likely hood her reasoning is probably more solely on the fact that she simply had a bad experience with a relationship and doesn't want to be hurt by it, or truly does simply believe that casual sex is all well and good. Or it is possible that she simply hasn't found the right partner in her that loves her for her and supports her/challenges her in a way that isn't in the money sense but more so her life. And while there are some that see her "influence" on Holly as "EVIL, MANIPULATING, Etc.", I would argue it's more so challenge Holly to break out of her shell and open up with her life. Try things that she normally wouldn't do. To which, is entirely OPTIONAL and we, as Lena, have the option to either encourage it or temper it abit.

With Jessica-Ivy: Their more similar in terms of their styles, atleast from the start. Both are/were sexually inclined, using sex to get their way/pay. But depending on which version of Jess there is, thats where the similarity really ends.
I believe Ivy to be much worse than that based on her numerous highly suspicious actions. She is the embodiment of corruption. She has a strong tendency to stab people in the back. Jessica was never like that. She has a highly Domme personality. Jessica did not. Jessica was just a slut. She gets off on hurting people in a sadistic way. Jessica was never like that. Jessica on her worst day is still less corrupt than Ivy on her best day.

Ivy is about on par with Arthur in terms of level of corruption. She is that bad. Arthur used to like to drug people. Ivy likes to drug people. With Jessica you could be like, "Hey let's not do drugs." Do you think Lena avoiding drugs is going to get Ivy to quit? No way! I believe she has a side hustle as a drug dealer. She may also even have a side hustle as a pimp. I am not completely sure she did not pimp Holly to Mark. Jessica never went around trying to fuck up other people's relationships. Ivy likes to try to fuck things up between Lena & Ian. She likes to fuck things up between Louise and Jeremy.

She keeps seeing Axel behind Lena's back. I bet you Ivy had a hand in setting up Cherry and Axel which caused Lena great distress. When Ian is sleeping with Lena, but then bangs Holly and chooses Holly over Lena... Ivy's reaction to this is to mock Lena for not being a good enough fuck. Even her name on stalkfap is "VenomIvy" she is venomous... She is a snake! I bet you she has fucked Axel dozens of times even while Lena was dating him. Her best friend's boyfriend. She wasn't going over to Axel's house for tea and cookies. She was after some dick.

She loves being cruel too... With Minverva for example. She mocks her for trying to stay in shape at 40 being some old hag. She bullies the shit out of Louise too, and sucks her man's dick right in front of her. Even other little things Ivy's always a snake... The grappling match Ian has with Ivy is a good representation of Ivy as a whole. You get her right where you want her... Show her any mercy and she strikes like a viper sensing your weakness... She sniffs out any weakness and attacks it. It's like blood in the water and she is a shark.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She keeps seeing Axel behind Lena's back.
She's a model, Axel is an established photographer with lot of pull in the industry. She isn't going to sabotage her professional career by not doing any work with him because two of her friends broke up.

Arthur used to like to drug people. Ivy likes to drug people.
Arthur used to drug and rape people. Ivy asks Lena whether she wants some party drugs once and doesn't try again if you tell her no. Totally the same thing, yes. /s

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes