mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Fingers crossed Ian's gonna fulfill Holly's rape fantasy soon.
holly has not a rape fantasy she talks about a DIFFERENT MAN THAN IAN that is gonna grab her by the hair and raile her/fuck her brain out but if this is gonna happen than it will be probably at the later chapters because holly is not corrupted/changed :BootyTime::BootyTime: enough but if this ever gonna happen we will see it in the future I hope it will but only if she is together with my boi ian otherwise it is pretty boring

I want holly to be in a romantic /cuddel relationship with ian and be happy but than fall for the forbidden fruit :devilish:

We all know the stranger for Holly to have sex with is Axel :sneaky:
I hope it happens if she is together with ian but could be many things I mean ivy and lena will be her best friends and lena will get more corrupted down the line to so if holly wants to stay in the friend groupe she will go down that line too(they will take her to wilder partys,photoshots and so on...) or if she feels pressured by gillian ian ex and ivy sees that as a opportunity to show holly the forbidden fruits she is missing.
There are many options bouncer, the new co worker seems like a snake not a good feeling with him,jeremy, axel,and rich old grandpa

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Fixed it.
Yeah but Emma isn't a stranger anymore, Holly met her and most of Ian's friends couple times by now when she attended Lena's events, i think. So that leaves Axel. Or maybe Robert, poor guy didn't get any action in a while.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Why are you so hard to cuck Ian dude? What did he do to you? :geek::geek:
Dude just likes cucking. I don't get it either, but there you go.
Yeah but Emma isn't a stranger anymore, Holly met her and most of Ian's friends couple times by now when she attended Lena's events, i think. So that leaves Axel. Or maybe Robert, poor guy didn't get any action in a while.
Gillian is a stranger still, just sayin....:devilish:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
And i don't think "be gentle", "make love" equals to "rape"
Yet how in that context does it scream 'rape' I question. But hey, whatever floats your boat I guest. -Shrugs-
>"...a man whose face is shrouded comes at me from behind, and grabs me"
>"He's so strong, and there's no way I can resist him,..."

"Gentle rape" fantasy exists, you know. Not surprising since many women romanticize this kind of stuff, especially the bookworm ones.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
>"...a man whose face is shrouded comes at me from behind, and grabs me"
>"He's so strong, and there's no way I can resist him,..."

"Gentle rape" fantasy exists, you know. Not surprising since many women romanticize this kind of stuff, especially the bookworm ones.
Yes... clearly the bookworms really enjoy the whole 'gentle rape' fantasy because of how shut in they are. Total sense there.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yes... clearly the bookworms really enjoy the whole 'gentle rape' fantasy because of how shut in they are. Total sense there.
I think the reasoning behind it goes, some girls who are too shy to initiate any sort of contact with a guy will fantasize about a stranger "taking charge" and doing what they themselves are too scared to, but not actually abuse them. If it makes little sense, it's because it tries to combine two concepts that are inherently at odds. But it doesn't mean it's not a quite common desire.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I mean he does have a point, usually it's self-reported as "forced" and more common with less of the negative connotations of rape if you look at the scientific literature. It still serves the same underlying psychological purpose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I mean he does have a point, usually it's self-reported as "forced" and more common with less of the negative connotations of rape if you look at the scientific literature. It still serves the same underlying psychological purpose.
Yet saying bookworm types are generally into it is a sterotype and an assumation that they are more into that others.

Simply put, I think in Holly's context, while she may mean 'Stranger' in terms of the story sense, she is actually meaning Ian, given her passion and interest of him and no one else. To do that to her, take charge and have passionate sex in that manner, willingly. Therefore, it wouldn't be "rape" in that context, more domination, if not kinky sex fantasy of being topped.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Why are you so hard to cuck Ian dude? What did he do to you? :geek::geek:
I am just a fan of drama with my boiii ian
Dude just likes cucking. I don't get it either, but there you go.
I am not a cuck mate what is more manly than competition??:BootyTime::BootyTime:real viking style

just because i like my romantic/cuddel girl get stolen by a stronger man dosent make me a cuck mate

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think the reasoning behind it goes, some girls who are too shy to initiate any sort of contact with a guy will fantasize about a stranger "taking charge" and doing what they themselves are too scared to, but not actually abuse them. If it makes little sense, it's because it tries to combine two concepts that are inherently at odds. But it doesn't mean it's not a quite common desire.
I fail to see how this can be see as "rape fantasy" rather than a submission fantasy, but well that's just me.

• Hey there
Reactions: SerHawkes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I fail to see how this can be see as "rape fantasy" rather than a submission fantasy, but well that's just me.
Well, you could say the line between these is blurred to begin with, with submission being fetishized/regulated roleplay of one person forcing their will and sexual desires on the other.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes